What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

fringgs

Reputation score
anyway, thanks for the SaveData, but it won't be necessary

View attachment 30128
Is that everything to get in this game?? Damn i'm lacking (counting from left to right)
7 light blue haired , 8 some kind of elf or angel? 11 the MC and 15 that purple haired girl.

Just finished the castle, and now i'm just figuring out how to start the H with Bear mama farm girl here.. llol

DSX93

Reputation score
Is that everything to get in this game?? Damn i'm lacking (counting from left to right)
7 light blue haired , 8 some kind of elf or angel? 11 the MC and 15 that purple haired girl.

Just finished the castle, and now i'm just figuring out how to start the H with Bear mama farm girl here.. llol
That's everyone, aside from the bosses who don't show up on that menu.

Also...

Is it possible to unlock access to Iris in her succubus form without having to fight her (after beating her), or do you absolutely have to fight her before you can get to the fun stuff every single time?

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also...

Is it possible to unlock access to Iris in her succubus form without having to fight her (after beating her), or do you absolutely have to fight her before you can get to the fun stuff every single time?
After beating her there should be new area in the place with gazebo. She is in there with monsters from her area.

Last edited:

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Hold down D to make your character transparent, and hold F to do the opposite. Took me a while to figure that one out too.
It's actually what you set the keys to for those skill slots, but default is D and F.

DSX93

Reputation score
After beating her there should be new area in the place with gazebo. She is in there with monsters from her area.
Where is that, exactly?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Central Square, for anyone else who might be wondering. Just keep going on up. Thank you.

It's actually what you set the keys to for those skill slots, but default is D and F.
Oh, my bad.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ok I've tried again and again but I've yet to get the extra scenes with the shop girl and the farm girl. If someone could give me a step by step on what they did, that would be appreciated. I got the scene with the white haired girl fairly easy btw.

DSX93

Reputation score
ok I've tried again and again but I've yet to get the extra scenes with the shop girl and the farm girl. If someone could give me a step by step on what they did, that would be appreciated. I got the scene with the white haired girl fairly easy btw.
I just kept masturbating and having sex with other girls in front of them. Sooner or later as you progress through the game, you'll be able to access their scenes. I pressed down (the arrow key) when I was near them when it happened, btw.

I'm sorry this isn't as detailed as you'd probably like, but that was legit how it happened for me. I just kept trying, and eventually, it happened. I think it was around the time I beat the second boss or so. You might be able to get it earlier, but I'm not sure how if you can. Seems to me that you just have to do it a set number of times or maybe for a certain amount of time or so.

SBelmont

Reputation score
Love this game, but it seems to kill the hell out of my GPU and haven't gotten far. I'm not too versed in Unity, any way to make it not run my GPU go int o overdrive?

Chelli Lona Aphra

Reputation score
What effect does continuing to fuck the girl after capturing her have? I can see on the right there's a level and exp counter, the level seems to go up to 3 and stop there, what does this affect exactly?

DSX93

Reputation score
What effect does continuing to fuck the girl after capturing her have? I can see on the right there's a level and exp counter, the level seems to go up to 3 and stop there, what does this affect exactly?
That's your bond level. But as far as I've seen, though, increasing a girl's bond level doesn't do anything but give exp. You can increase a girl's bond level up to three times a day.

As you get to higher levels, you'll have to fuck the girl more and more to level up her bond. Increasing your sex skills makes this easier, both for her, and others of her kind. And while you can only increase a girl's bond level three times a day, you can keep going to increase your skill level with those of her kind. The general Sex Skill stat makes this happen faster.

And I'm not sure if it actually has any impact, but it all seems to come along even faster if you switch positions after every orgasm after you've befriended a girl. The only exception (at least the only one that immediately comes to mind) is the Ice Dragons. When you're doing it in your dominant position (the doggy style one), there's no pause when the guy cums. It might've just been my stats at the time, but with them, I was able to just sit back and watch the protagonist pound his way to higher skill levels with them. Their specific levels just flew right on by.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Each time you "level up" a girl while having sex, you gain a skill point (the only way to earn them, in fact), which you can use to level up your skills & abilities.

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I found it about a minute or two after I first made that post. Do you know if there's a gallery in this game? Like a full on FOBS-type gallery where the girls are stationery and you can pick the speeds and when you finish and whatnot. Or anything that comes close besides just being able to replay the animations after befriending (or making contracts with, whichever one it is) the girls?

gallery ?, bro, the girls can accompany you everywhere at any time, although I would also like them to attack common enemies

On the other hand, nobody knows if there is a post-game ?, or can I leave the game saved until the first update occurs? (if this happens)

DSX93

Reputation score
gallery ?, bro, the girls can accompany you everywhere at any time, although I would also like them to attack common enemies

On the other hand, nobody knows if there is a post-game ?, or can I leave the game saved until the first update occurs? (if this happens)
Yeah, I know that. What I was hoping for was a FOBS style set up where you had complete control over the scene. The speed, when you cum, that whole deal. Don't get me wrong, the animations are still great, it's just that the lack of control you have in comparison takes some of enjoyment out of it for me.

I hear you on the issue of the girls only giving you bonuses when they're following you, though. That was pretty bullshit to me, but I did well enough alone throughout the game, so it didn't bug me too much.

And yeah, when you beat the game, you can roam around freely. But other than an English version, I haven't heard anything about any other sort of update. I've got my fingers crossed that they add a proper gallery if they do provide updates, though. So far, that's the only thing keeping this game from being perfect in my eyes.

fringgs

Reputation score
Finally finished the game and i still can't lewd the bear mama and purple succubus lol

Succubus Mom was really hot, wish i could read japanese but by the looks of it she is kinda like High Class Succubus or Demon lord level something that have retired with her minions and raised a human boy that could dominate all the monster girls for her.. including herself XD

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally finished the game and i still can't lewd the bear mama and purple succubus lol

Succubus Mom was really hot, wish i could read japanese but by the looks of it she is kinda like High Class Succubus or Demon lord level something that have retired with her minions and raised a human boy that could dominate all the monster girls for her.. including herself XD
and that's how the story of kid dracula began.

Chelli Lona Aphra

Reputation score
So I'm not sure if this is some kind of bug, but when I beat the mermaid girl I couldn't leave the area, nor could I 'capture' her by holding up, so I restarted the game, as I thought she wasn't in my selectable girls in the menu, however a friendly version of her appeared among the other random girls I'd collected so far in the waterfall area, I fucked and captured her, upon still not finding where to go I went back to her boss room and she was there again, and I had to fight her again, only for the same thing to happen now. :/

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just kept masturbating and having sex with other girls in front of them. Sooner or later as you progress through the game, you'll be able to access their scenes. I pressed down (the arrow key) when I was near them when it happened, btw.

I'm sorry this isn't as detailed as you'd probably like, but that was legit how it happened for me. I just kept trying, and eventually, it happened. I think it was around the time I beat the second boss or so. You might be able to get it earlier, but I'm not sure how if you can. Seems to me that you just have to do it a set number of times or maybe for a certain amount of time or so.
are you sure this is how you got it?because i feel like an idiot fucking monster girls and masturbating in front of the wolf girl and succubus shop girl and nthing happening.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
are you sure this is how you got it?because i feel like an idiot fucking monster girls and masturbating in front of the wolf girl and succubus shop girl and nthing happening.
for me, their scene triggered when I came on their faces.
You might have to do it (in-game) daily : fuck a girl in front of them, then masturbate & cum on them, 1 time each.

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It turns out that the bear girl you have to have the Auto FAP ring, while the demon girl (girl from the store), you have to keep shopping there (I don't know if it was the food or accessories one, but you still have to buy enough )
oh sure you have fap and cum once that will trigger the event but try to do what i mentioned before

important fact, the girl from the store fucks me in her own store, some say that the event is only activated in her house, but it is false

Lazyrick

Reputation score

story is essentially: succubus enjoys exploring and adventuring, but decides to settle down for awhile. one day, finds a baby human and raises him. One day, him and cat witch are exploring and learning about plants/survival skills. events occur, and they discover that the human boy's presence now induces estrus (ya know, going into heat) in Mon-girls, resulting in some aggressive bonezoning. but apparently, growing close to them (via badoinking) prevents this. so, to make sure that the boy can survive, she has him go out to nearby locations and spar with powerful friends/acquaintances of hers, as training/clearing "threats".
TL;DR the game is a training montage.