What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

Reputation score
I'm gonna ask here hoping that someone ran into the same issues I have. Whenever I try to run the ReiPatcher through the <Game>(Patch and Run).exe it will close without any error messages. If I try to run the ReiPatcher.exe through command prompt: I get an access denied error after the program tries to save over the UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll file.

I think someone mentioned earlier in the thread that disabling their AV made this work, but that hasn't worked for me.

Try going into your Succubus Affection folder's properties and unchecking the Read-Only box (as well as accepting to apply it to all sub-folders if it comes up.) and then run the patch-and-run again.
I had a problem like that as well and that fixed it for me, might work for you too.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yes :)
You only need to open the new version once (after put the AutoTranslator in it) to autogenerate the translation folder.
Then you copy the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations" and save files from the older version and past them in their respective folders.
Mighty thanks. It's great to see this game translated!

Last edited:

getlostupig

Reputation score
where did you get the other 2 circled

View attachment 30899

like how did you get the MC as a follower and how did you get the end boss succubus version as a follower...
Bit vague but after beating the succubus and sleeping a few times there were a few scenes and she popped up as a follower. I only noticed the MC slot after I update the game to 1.06 - I have beaten the game prior to updating so I dunno if it's patch or clearance inclusion...
I'm looking for the ghost girl, though I still don't even know how to add the extra skill hotkeys but I'm just about to add the translator so here's hoping.

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bit vague but after beating the succubus and sleeping a few times there were a few scenes and she popped up as a follower. I only noticed the MC slot after I update the game to 1.06 - I have beaten the game prior to updating so I dunno if it's patch or clearance inclusion...
I'm looking for the ghost girl, though I still don't even know how to add the extra skill hotkeys but I'm just about to add the translator so here's hoping.
would you be alright with posting your save, i wana check a few things?

ririmudev

Reputation score
Seems to work more reliably for me if I go to winecfg and pick Emulate a virtual desktop.

Hopefully a full translation comes someday. I don't know much, but I don't believe o-chin-chin translates to Penguin...

ImABupster

Reputation score
Try going into your Succubus Affection folder's properties and unchecking the Read-Only box (as well as accepting to apply it to all sub-folders if it comes up.) and then run the patch-and-run again.
I had a problem like that as well and that fixed it for me, might work for you too.
This worked for me! Thank you!

aldiele

Reputation score
Do you need to advance in the game to fuck the shopkeeper and the beargirl? cause I swear I've been masturbating and sleeping for 2 hours in real time and nothing has happened. I figured I would get it done before going out and defeating any boss

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
Do you need to advance in the game to fuck the shopkeeper and the beargirl? cause I swear I've been masturbating and sleeping for 2 hours in real time and nothing has happened. I figured I would get it done before going out and defeating any boss
In my experience, you don’t get them to have sex with you until after the first boss. From there it also seems like you can only get one of their panties until you beat the second boss.

I think you get their panties once you raise their level to 15 after having sex daily. At least that’s when I got it from them if I recall correctly.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
that ghost girl pfp is spooky as fuck. like one of those cursed games.

aldiele

Reputation score
In my experience, you don’t get them to have sex with you until after the first boss. From there it also seems like you can only get one of their panties until you beat the second boss.

I think you get their panties once you raise their level to 15 after having sex daily. At least that’s when I got it from them if I recall correctly.
Yep. As soon as I beat the first boss they immediatly asked for sex when I masturbated in front of them.

Aesthetics

Reputation score
Off topic
Advise games like succubus Affection with similar graphics and with a hentai theme it is too painful to go

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Off topic
Advise games like succubus Affection with similar graphics and with a hentai theme it is too painful to go
You're right. it is off topic. How about asking here instead.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just to let people know, released yesterday. According to the changelog, no new content has been added, but bugfixes happened, an option to reduce water effects, and a new function that "temporarily lowers stats after clearing" which I cannot interpret anything into as of yet.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe allowing you to lower your stats after beating the game, so it doesn't take forever for enemies to charm you, etc.?
Not sure, but a "suicide" button would be much easier for that, not to speak of the many pieces of equipment that basically achieve the same thing...

Volt31

Reputation score
holy shit.
this is my 8th playthrough and im not bored
bless the creator for this.