What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ver2.30
When a character is deleted, all items in the character's possession are now stored in another character's or warehouse.
Changed the icon of the armor shop.
Fixed a problem where Max's image was sometimes missing in the item museum.
Fixed cleansing not working on ghost enemies.
Fixed an error that occurred when entering a store with all guests dead.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Translation updated with changes from patch230 like here and earlier.
So, extract this one unto the game directory as is, and rename the original patch.xp3 to patch2.xp3?
Sorry, haven't tried yet, v2.30 demo still downloading.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
One thing that I have noticed while playing this game is that if you switch you character's job, they keep the max HP that they had before their level was reduced back to 1 for the new class. Their other stats however, don't appear to stay the same, but they also don't seem to be reset. Is this one of those games where you want to level every character in each class to maximize their overall stats?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One thing that I have noticed while playing this game is that if you switch you character's job, they keep the max HP that they had before their level was reduced back to 1 for the new class. Their other stats however, don't appear to stay the same, but they also don't seem to be reset. Is this one of those games where you want to level every character in each class to maximize their overall stats?
The stats cap around 20 or so without item bonuses, you can actually get two or three that high at character creation with a big enough stat bonus. Even without a big stat bonus, you'll start capping the stats important for your class by like level 10. At least for the custom girls. Last time I played, you'd lose most of your bonus stats when you change your class. I don't know how it is now, but I wouldn't assume any of the current systems will stay the same for release.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Currently it does reset your stats to the basic stats needed for that class. So if you reset to a mage all stats get dumped down super low exept for INT, reseting to bishop would let you have some WIS still, smith crashe every stat since you need nothing for that. And yeah you cap your stats at 20 so you can recover them. If you switch smartly in the demo you could get spells of various classes that share the same main stat rather easily. and once you have even one spell of a school you can learn the tomes for that. Pretty nice if every char can jump/repair/heal/whatever.
It does seem however that you tend to only get 1 HP on level up while you are higher HP than "expected for your class of that level" so you cant get unlimited HP by just reseting every few levels.

But i also would assume that this will change in the final version. While it does have some interesting aspects to it, it seems like it would allow a lot of minmaxing, which i am not sure is something that will be allowed that heavily in the final version.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Has anyone managed to run into the tentacle event that the demo notes talk about?

Another question. There is a rumor of an assassination job. Does anyone know if you can even get that?

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Reply couple pages before.
I've tried to find the assassination mission on two separate saves. One where I'm the assassin, and the other where I have an assassin in my party. I have completed all missions available on both these saves. I still can't find the assassination mission. Does anyone here know where I need to go to get the job in the latest version of the demo?

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I've tried to find the assassination mission on two separate saves. One where I'm the assassin, and the other where I have an assassin in my party. I have completed all missions available on both these saves. I still can't find the assassination mission. Does anyone here know where I need to go to get the job in the latest version of the demo?
I don't think there is a mission at all, maybe a book, i forget, it's been awhile, but i went to check, you cna make the MC an assassin if you can get 25 or more points at his creation screen, you'll need more for the girls as they have lower total starting stats.

You'll have to be very evil or whatever the translation may say ( 極悪 )
As well as have the stats in order from top to bottom of 14/14/11/14/15/15 (83 total)

If you made your MC Sacred ( 神聖 ) (the alignment requirement for the Lord job), you can't have an assassin in the team due to alignment conflict.

I think you can inch your alignment down by not letting enemies go when the dialogue box pops up randomly to let them go or not, since i've had alignment go up by letting them go often. There might be other ways, but i haven't explored that much more than the stuff i did post.

Other info ~

Starting base stats are as follows...

Main: 58 total 10/10/8/10/10/10
Humans: 47 total 8/8/5/9/8/9
Elf: 48 total 7/10/10/6/9/6
Gnome: 49 total 7/7/10/8/10/7

So, if the Main dude needs 25 to hit the 83 required, our unfortunate ladies need to snag 36, 35, and 34 in racial order. (to make them completely fresh)

I didn't think the game gave stuff over 28-ish, but on refreshing the MC to check on the assassin stats, i got a crazy 38.

If anyone knows more, feel free to add on.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
While i was making characters today, i saw a 29. Yours beat me with 38 though xD

I restarted dungeon and bride as well. the transition is definitely alot more smoother in 2.30 than earlier versions.

And then i ran into an unexpected lethal ntr combination. There was orcs and mystics working together in battle and mystics managed to put my entire party to sleep and that let orcs have free attempts on capture. Then one of the orcs thought it would be a good idea to hit my alchemist, she woke up my party with awakening spell xD I only can assume this is why developer made mobs target only one type of female and ignore others. Said alchemist which was a elf which orcs in dungeons and bride.. doesn't like at all and goes against the hentai lore of orcs.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I hope they add in some stuff that grabs multiple races eventually, though that may end up multiplying the necessary art, and this dev doesn't seem to produce new content quickly as it is (though they did fix bugs and stuff pretty fast)

I'm initially here for these adventurer ladies to get harassed in these dungeons by monsters, so it'd be optimal to find somewhere where all of them can equally get violated in the same battle.

I wonder what enemy is going to give the inaccessible whiskered dwarf girls the struggle-snuggles

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
I'm really hoping the is some good mind control scenes in this game. I mean, imagine having one of the enemy parties sending someone to visit you in the inn at night and slowly brainwashing the women in your party to defect.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I hope they add in some stuff that grabs multiple races eventually, though that may end up multiplying the necessary art, and this dev doesn't seem to produce new content quickly as it is (though they did fix bugs and stuff pretty fast)

I'm initially here for these adventurer ladies to get harassed in these dungeons by monsters, so it'd be optimal to find somewhere where all of them can equally get violated in the same battle.

I wonder what enemy is going to give the inaccessible whiskered dwarf girls the struggle-snuggles

Maybe he's taking his time because he's trying to decide on some stuff? Questions such as should I do this or should I not do this?

Meanwhile I'm conflicted over the lack of no orgy button to push when this situation happens XD

So i went and added it in via paint program as a way to console myself.

babe party.png

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Maybe he's taking his time because he's trying to decide on some stuff? Questions such as should I do this or should I not do this?

Meanwhile I'm conflicted over the lack of no orgy button to push when this situation happens XD

So i went and added it in via paint program as a way to console myself.

View attachment 42850
I support this post for President of the United States.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I support this post for President of the United States.
I thank you for your vote.

My poor mc-kun has no outlet whatsoever. The lust just keeps on building and building for him.
poor mckun.png

I'm going to try to have him share a room with the captured priestess from bull gang. Dunno if it will work or not.

edit: it didn't work. Although sleeping at a inn for the night decreased lust by 5 but that's it.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
So a few new developments in the newer versions i hadn't played until now that i've found out...

A teleport into deep hell was added into the water spot at the entrance of the forest cave once you find the other end of it just passed the dragon room
Apparently you can no longer jump while floating. (I swear i could do this just in 2.23)

Is there a way to take off a buff you've applied without having to go back to town or something?