What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
So a few new developments in the newer versions i hadn't played until now that i've found out...

A teleport into deep hell was added into the water spot at the entrance of the forest cave once you find the other end of it just passed the dragon room
Apparently you can no longer jump while floating. (I swear i could do this just in 2.23)

Is there a way to take off a buff you've applied without having to go back to town or something?
I think the mage spell tree has Erase Magic. It removes all magic effects on your party and an enemies party.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
not sure if anyone else mentioned this, i can't remember, but like older rpgs, some of the equipment can be "used" during battle to cast spells (with a chance of breaking). Nice to save spell slots.

The fire rod sold in the weapon store special menu casts a row-fire spell (looks like it's the same thing as the lv3 mage spell), while the lightning rod casts a single-target very strong lightning bolt.

The M-range circle-topped staff doesn't seem to do anything, nor does the large green orb M-ranged staff (Mage's staff?).

Need more drops to try out.

Random Complaint Edit: why is it so hard to find a pair of fucking jeans

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think I have seen all of currently released content in demo game. Bombed the wall into even deeper hell and a magical torch illuminated my vision. Then I bullied the fire dragon with mega freeze spell to keep him frozen while i got my free cheap shots in. Grabbed the aquamarine and had a elf play goddess for a gravure photograph session. Then I ran out of quests to do. I assume that is basically it. The translation is wonderful. You did great work at translating it. There's still some stuff that's yet to be translated but hell. This is good for a demo game.

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Reading the mechanics behind the inn system is exactly what I was hoping for. Seems like you will really have to be careful not to lose girls to it. I also imagine if the main guy gets killed ( That doesn't equal game over right?) You could potentially lose any control over the inn situation.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The new page is cool, and there are so many characters that weren't in the demo. Sandra's my favorite.

Last edited:

ManiacalMadman

Reputation score
This looks like so much fun, it takes me back to the might and magic days. The demo is fun, but the full game I imagine is incredible.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Reading the hentai system and ran a part of it through google translate got me something funny.

On the other hand, if you stay with another man and the heroine, that man's devil's hand will grow. XD

And there's more new stuff that we haven't seen before such as Inns with one occupancy per room that costs 2k gold per night. And if girls has anger marks towards each other, it means they can't stay in same room together.

I see.... walking around in night mode will consume action points. Has to be careful about it i think?

Oh? Action points can be spent to cockblock other guys. I am for this lul

And it seems like that main character can sleep with girls that he romances. That's good. Possiblity of more than one girl. I'll see after the game comes out and if it gets translated.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I suppose my personal theory is proven wrong.

Since you can't remove the MC's pants, i figured he was wearing super-cursed pants that the decursing spells couldn't remove, and that's why he couldn't have sex in the demo, while max and rufus could.

maybe that's just an excuse for the demo, lol.

On other related news: i still haven't found any jeans, not that i've played much since my last post. desire sensor hittin me with the lowball rng or something.

Diaphanous

Reputation score
maybe that's just an excuse for the demo, lol.
Or maybe on the contrary, in the full version he also gets a super-cursed magician's hat. Like a very large and very broad hat, so the MC keeps butting the ceiling. And he can't even enter some of the dungeon hallways and inn rooms. Also the hat hides his eyes better than any front hair.

Like wait, there aren't helmets among the items iirc. The hat could be the reason.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
Untitled1036.png
Does this image mean that max leaves you are some point? Or you can remove him from the party?

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Great now you just put an funny thought in my mind. Rescue Max from a gang of yaoi bandits.
I may not be into yaoi, but an excuse to see the female party members embarassed/perverted faces more might be worth the side-story foray for that.

And seeing Max make the Aqua freakout memeface. He's the perfect character for it too.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
That would be a perfect excuse to implement a time-based rescue system for the girls. If the Timer reaches 0 they get brainwashed into being perma-slut slaves for da gotdam badguy. *evil laughter*
As long as there is actual brainwashing for some monsters not just screwing them into submission. And we can watch like in the previous games.

Also, going to be honest, I kind hope that the Sandra character has the ability to hypnotize the girls in her room at night and slowly turn them into Blue's harem.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How "shield" mechanics seem to work?
NPC-->girl affinity now has some shields in summary. Look at demo/screenshot page.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
How "shield" mechanics seem to work?
NPC-->girl affinity now has some shields in summary. Look at demo/screenshot page.
If I understand it correctly, the shield represents how much resistance they have against that NPC. Whereas in the demo, the girls can quickly get seduced and loose interest in the main character, my guess is the shield is how long they can hold off the NPC's advances, that or how long they will stay loyal to your main character and still be on the romance path with them.