What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
sewer shenanigans.jpg

I used the time switch on the third floor of the tower, but nothing happens and I cannot proceed.
I'll edit this post with info on that in a little bit, then i'll do a whole set of tower guide images from what i can remember... i might update them if/when i do a restart with a non-assassin team in the non-story mode (unless that mode doesn't work, LOL, haven't clicked it yet!)

Edit 1: Sorry, the dungeon under the switch hole in the woods has a LOT more floors than expected, and is full of sliding block puzzles, which i normally hate, but using the games mechanics they are actually fun and have good clues. holy shit.

-=[ Radmila Tower F1-5 Guide Edit ]=-

Radmila Tower F1.jpg
Radmila Tower F2.jpg
Radmila Tower F3.jpg
Radmila Tower F4.jpg
broken room path.jpg < Radmila Tower F5 (I'll remake this image later when i try to actually get all the squared filled in)

Extra Edit: get a full team of feathers in the dark square in the arena room and use those for the cracked Floor 5. Apparently i can't walk on the tiles i could before!

Last edited:

Hamster7777

Reputation score
I'll edit this post with info on that in a little bit, then i'll do a whole set of tower guide images from what i can remember... i might update them if/when i do a restart with a non-assassin team in the non-story mode (unless that mode doesn't work, LOL, haven't clicked it yet!)
Thank you very much.
The explanations with images are very clear.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Edit 1: Sorry, the dungeon under the switch hole in the woods has a LOT more floors than expected, and is full of sliding block puzzles, which i normally hate, but using the games mechanics they are actually fun and have good clues. holy shit.
EDIT: I got stuck on floor B6 of that one. And the 6th floor of the other place has a hell of a block puzzle I'm still messing with, lol.

Figured out the easiest way to solve the 6th floor block puzzle in the tower. For starters, don't save while inside the block room, because that resets the bars. Hitting the switch in your inventory will reset the puzzle and teleport you outside the room. So instead of trying to solve the blocks in a way that allows you access to all 3 exits, solve it so you can exit then go get the reward, then go back in and reset it with the switch then solve them in a way that allows you to get the other chest.

It is possible to solve it in a way that allows you access to all 3 exits, but I only did it once and couldn't figure out how to do it again, lol.

Attachments

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I got stuck on floor B6 of that one. And the 6th floor of the other place has a hell of a block puzzle I'm still messing with, lol.
Hahaha, save and burn a couple of jump spells. EZPZ. Probably cheese, but i don't care, cheese with legit game mechanics is just another solution.

Edit: Thanks for telling me the switch will reset the room, got a pic of it in starting positions, figured out an easy solution

I'll try to make a guide for the switch dungeon tomorrow, hopefully i remember everything. lol.

Attachments

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I honestly forgot you could jump over them. That makes it so much easier.

EDIT: You can solve floor B6 by dropping a block from B5 through the floor down to B6. You only need one of the two blocks on B5 to open the bars, so the other one can be used for B6 after you bomb the cracked floor.

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Normally i don't enjoy first-person dungeon crawlers, and esoteric puzzle bullshit... except for one game series. Etrian Odyssey, and i think it's because this H-game has that same kind of feel to it. The puzzles are (usually) a medium difficulty, or predicated on the game's movement mechanics, mapping places out, create-a-party that doesn't feel wholly generic. I'm also not the type to generally do this kind of guide shenanigans, but hey, sometimes the boner gets to wear the graduation hat, i guess.

Hamster7777

Reputation score
You went up the wrong ladder, jump out the side and do F2 again. If you mess up F2 it dumps you by the "incorrect" ladder.
They missed the false wall upstairs. lol.
Thanks I got to the right ladder!

After clearing the tower and returning to the city of Sapphire, the museum appeared.
Perhaps clearing the tower is a condition for its appearance.

I found an item called "The Prison Key" in the Item Museum.
It is one of the great elements.
The past works of Makura cover soft raise my expectations.

Last edited:

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but the armor museum only unlocks after you scale the amazon tower, defeat the dragon and get the black bikini armor.

I found an item called "The Prison Key" in the Item Museum.
It is one of the great elements.
The past works of Makura cover soft raise my expectations.
Currently training up a summoner to go catch a succubus. This should be interesting.

Hamster7777

Reputation score
Currently training up a summoner to go catch a succubus. This should be interesting.
I didn't have that perspective.
I thought it was an item to escape from prison after being caught for some reason.
My head was filled with sexual desire for my fellow man lol

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
I didn't have that perspective.
I thought it was an item to escape from prison after being caught for some reason.
My head was filled with sexual desire for my fellow man lol
So, you need to go into the basement of the barbarian dungeon and have a summoner with bottles ready. You need to find the Elder Succubus. Once you fight her, she has a chance to make a contract with your summoner.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, you need to go into the basement of the barbarian dungeon and have a summoner with bottles ready. You need to find the Elder Succubus. Once you fight her, she has a chance to make a contract with your summoner.
Nice thing about the Harpy and Succubus summons is they make your male party members lust go up without you having to have your normal girls run around naked. So if the system stays how it is now, I think summoner will be a must have party member for my team.

Hamster7777

Reputation score
Great!!!
Now head to the top of the mountain and dive into the underground dungeon.

I would like to make my companion an assassin, but I can't include him because the karma value of the MC is holy.
I am trying to attack enemies that I can fight or choose to attack, but I have not seen any change yet.
Is there any way to lower the karma value?

Patch 1.05

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
The museum was definitely open before i finished the tower, the images i posted including it on the map were taken when i still hadn't found the time switch. However, the dragon fight might be the trigger, because i did go up that far, but had to come back out. ....twice.

Edit:

Patch 1.05
Google translate beeeeeemu

ver1.05
・When using demo64.exe, updated the setting to suppress the error "Memory for bitmap..."
* Please overwrite the included "savedata" folder with the same name folder on the main unit.
・Fixed that magic locks were not consumed even if they were used.
・Fixed an error that occurred when you were caught in a teleport trap after viewing another map in Automap.
・Fixed an issue where charmed characters would still attack allies after returning to normal.
・Fixed that the treasure chest was also returned when the map was restored with the time switch (it is correct that the treasure chest is not returned)
・Fixed the movement of the treasure chest in the Witch's Cave B6.
・Fixed an issue where you could immediately rematch depending on how many days had passed after a duel at Wild Bull Hideout.
・Added a reliability bonus only for members who joined immediately after the game started.
The inn event will occur relatively quickly. (Only when starting a new game)
- Decreased the excitement level of cheating men when they start to persuade women (became easier to persuade)
・Fixed the problem that the play time became strange when starting a new game after returning to the title.
・Fixed an issue where the heroine waiting in the waiting area recovered from Wild Bull did not progress in pregnancy.
As you advance the date, you will be able to grow your stomach or give birth and return to the party
*In this game world, it takes 20 to 50 days from the time the pregnancy is detected until the child is born, and 10 days from the time the child is born until the child returns to work.
・Fixed some other minor bugs

I thought the locks not getting used up was intended, as they are moderately rare, even if i've sold about 6 already after keeping two.
I also thought charmed chars attacking party members after being uncharmed was due to the battle system's move choice being set after starting the round, nice to have that fixed.
Wait, i can exploit the tower chest before i update? Time to get 20 purple leane tops....
Damn, rematching wild bull a time or two was how i made money to buy the repair book, lol!

Edit 2:

Got some crazy drops in the underground below the barbarian cave, unfortunately some in my sacrificial save (when i stop trying to be non-lewd and let things break to prolong fights, etc)

Twizzler whip is fucking insane, but i didn't get to keep that as i didn't want my other weapons to be broken and shit
Got one of the big gold swords, the cool cursed dark scimitar, the assassin-only gloves, etc. The tentacle demons are where i got those drops, and they are kindof retarded and often won't call enough reinforcements, or they keep grabbing party members with too few of them and thus she keeps getting out, they keep trying to popshot my MC who just counter-murders them every time... Also they're large and take up space so they can't even fit as many in the battle. C'mon guys, you're supposed to overwhelm me and gangup on my gnome girls, stop getting your faces slapped by boomerangs from fatguy for like 50 damage and start calling for backup... Also stop hitting me, i'm trying to watch!

Last edited:

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Think I've gotten to the end of the trial. All that's left is to level one of every class to 20 and wait for full release.

I have those three angel chicks on the top of amazon tower on farm. You can blow through them quickly with a reasonable team, and they provide an assload of experience for low level characters.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I have those three angel chicks on the top of amazon tower on farm. You can blow through them quickly with a reasonable team, and they provide an assload of experience for low level characters.
if you diddle around up there and get into random battles, you can fight more than three. They hit like trucks though, so be prepared. Unfortunate they won't call reinforcements, iirc, because they probably have some good loot drops, but not being able to take out like 20 in one fight means the loot is sparse compared to the rape-y enemies who will fill ranks for the slaughter.

...also will the giant cyclops enemies actually do anything beyond breaking your shit? They're lowish HP, don't seem to harass anyone, and kindof have junky loot too, but they at least call reinforcements, maybe something good is there...

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Just a warning to everyone who is planning on using a summoner or another class that calls companions. The number of times you can summon something per day increases based on your level. If you contract with a really good monster, but are level 20, you will only get to put them out once per day. If you get lucky and contract with a high level monster at a low level, it looks like you can bring them out up to 5 times a day. Summons do seem to be shared though, so you can have one throw away character that gets them all for your serious characters.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Working on a txt file of scrolls and their prices so they can be quicker identified when selling without having to right-click and check, here's what i got so far.
(times new roman, size 8 for best viewing)
??? or blanks in 'Does' column means i haven't used one yet and/or don't know what it does

+ friendly reminder: equipment can be used in battle, most does nothing, but some of them like the wizard rods with an S range and shitty damage, cast aoe spells when used. They can break when used in this way, but it's not too bad to carry around an extra for spellslot-less casting.

Attachments

Last edited:

Naur

Reputation score
Is there some kind of translation effort going on? (didnt find post saying so)