What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I like the MC as the Spellsword class the most, since it can cover the alchemist role as well as have OP counterattacks. There are a few new systems at play, like you can put locks on the Inn doors. But I honestly wasn't able to figure much out in the few hours I played, there's a lot you can do but without anything translated it's just difficult to figure out. I finished a quest to kill a party of slimes, fell into an area full of high level barbarians, cleared a dungeon that seemed to be part of the story, and explored around to a bunch of others.

When this releases, I probably won't be able to play it seriously until someone translates it, sadly.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
At night, after you check in, you have to click on her icon in the rooms she is in. It's important that you are not in the same room as the girls, or this won't work.
Nothing happens?
I mean, I can discuss with any other girl and I get hearts, but with her nothing happens.

edit : Nevermind seems like you can't romance human girls, bug probably.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The human girl is bugged, they always show to have been broken and pregnant even when they're virgins.

After playing the game a bit, there's a line I've found where I'm either too OP or too vulnerable to bullshit. Especially when you fall down and find Harpies over by the cliff area heading to the city with that old man alongside you, them casting party wide status aliments all the time made even the old man useless. This game's going to heavily depend on you being immune to status alignments against bosses and just one-shoting everything else probably.

I'm also worried it's going to be impossible to get the H scenes unless you really force it. At least, unless they find a wait to make it unavoidable to get hit by arousal mechanics, there's no shot the hentai dudes will get a turn at the girls at the inn and the hentai enemies are all going to get nuked before they get to rape anyway. At least the last H game had that time bomb King to worry about which was an actual threat, this game doesn't feel too threatening at all.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
Found a weird bug where the magic wooden platforms do not stack.
previous demo you could walk on 2 empty spaces if you had 2 wooden planks, now you can only use 1 even if you have 2 wooden planks not sure if it is a bug or feature

Another bug or feature that i found is alignment. The girls seems to gain evil karma if you kill friendly enemies but MC does not gain anything.
In the previous demo the MC could gain evil karma by killing friendlies but you can't do that here.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Someone knows where is the noble mansion I'm supposed to infiltrate?
North East there is nothing.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
The human girl is bugged, they always show to have been broken and pregnant even when they're virgins.
I also thought her pose was weird, i thought at first it was because she was the only one to have gotten molested in battle at all, but when it happened to the others, it didn't change. oh well.

After playing the game a bit, there's a line I've found where I'm either too OP or too vulnerable to bullshit. Especially when you fall down and find Harpies over by the cliff area heading to the city with that old man alongside you, them casting party wide status aliments all the time made even the old man useless. This game's going to heavily depend on you being immune to status alignments against bosses and just one-shoting everything else probably.

I'm also worried it's going to be impossible to get the H scenes unless you really force it. At least, unless they find a wait to make it unavoidable to get hit by arousal mechanics, there's no shot the hentai dudes will get a turn at the girls at the inn and the hentai enemies are all going to get nuked before they get to rape anyway. At least the last H game had that time bomb King to worry about which was an actual threat, this game doesn't feel too threatening at all.
Depends on how careful you are, really. I'd already gotten myself into an unwinnable situation in the sewers because i was underlevelled and the ropers kept calling in reinforcements that wouldn't die fast enough (and that's with both an assassin MC and dervish both dual-wielding), once it got to only fat aladdin and his boomerang, i loaded my save. In the previous demo i never did get anyone 'accidently' too horny because the horny needs to be so damn high and unless you're spamming auto-attack, the enemies aren't as dangerous (until you run into a whole team of phys-immune mage wisps that immediately take out your magic users or something, but they didn't harass or rape.)

Found a weird bug where the magic wooden platforms do not stack.
previous demo you could walk on 2 empty spaces if you had 2 wooden planks, now you can only use 1 even if you have 2 wooden planks not sure if it is a bug or feature

Another bug or feature that i found is alignment. The girls seems to gain evil karma if you kill friendly enemies but MC does not gain anything.
In the previous demo the MC could gain evil karma by killing friendlies but you can't do that here.

I don't recall being able to get two platforms in the previous demo, though i have in here, and yes, they don't stack. two-space is supposed to be platform + jump spell

Also you can still tank karma here, it just seems to take longer (at least for other party members). my monk went more evil at some point, but my mc is an assassin so he's already at the bottom, lol.

Someone knows where is the noble mansion I'm supposed to infiltrate?
North East there is nothing.

I haven't found one either, if you do, let us know.

Any way to remove rubble yet?

There's a point through the forest where the MC won't let me return to the earlier area (path back to the first town), is this permanent? i didn't explore one place down there past the lockout, and it's driving me insane seeing it un-filled.

Edit: Be careful with the anti-magic saint-robes being on your main healer, they don't block traps form paralyzing her, and paralyze apparently means you can't take the robes off, so you can't cure the paralyze with a spell because the robes... lol...

Motherfucker i've been stuck wondering wtf to do at the big stone blocks... turns out you can jump spell over them.

Last edited:

BlackAche32

Reputation score
If you have high priest in your team you will crash in the kingdom when you visit tavern or castle

BlackAche32

Reputation score
Just encountered a new bug.
If you beat alex and get the mystic girl
you will crash if you fight him again.
He also seems to spawn forever in his hideout.

Hamster7777

Reputation score
There are several references to the Armor Museum in the comments section of the official blog.
Where is the Armor Museum located?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1.03 is out.
ver1.03
・レベル上限が本当は20までなのに15までと表示されるのを修正(20が正しい)
・ライバルパーティが次に登場するまでの間隔を20日に修正
・ポラリスの神殿で出会ったシュバルツを町まで連れて帰ることができていたのを修正
※シュバルツをすでに連れて帰ってしまった人は、宿泊時にエラーになりますので、
なるべくその状態のままポラリス神殿の奥まで戻ってイベントを見てください
・雇用キャラを連れたまま酒場等に出入りするとエラーが出ることがあったのを修正
・画面右の魔法ボタンが機能していなかったのを修正
・プロローグをスキップしても、ランドン渓谷でのプロローグのイベントが発生していたのを修正
・入城許可証がいくつも手に入っていたのを修正
・人間・女キャラのヒロインステータス画面の初期状態のCGが妊娠状態になっていたのを修正
・決闘で最後まで戦って負けると勝ったことになってしまっていたのを修正
・アコライトを雇用済みの状態でチーム・アマゾネスと遭遇するとエラーが発生するのを修正
・まだ契約していない雇用キャラを待合所で再雇用できるようになっていたのを修正
(本来、敵パーティから奪ったりして一度契約してからじゃないと待合所では雇用できない)
・パーティーを組む際の属性制限がまだなくなってなかったのを修正
・その他、軽微な不具合をいくつか修正

ver1.03
Fixed that the level limit is displayed as 15 when it is actually 20 (20 is correct).
Fixed the interval between the next appearance of a rival party to 20 days.
Fixed being able to take Schwartz back to town after meeting him in the Temple of Polaris.
If you have already taken Schwartz back with you, an error will occur when staying at the hotel.
Please return to the back of the Temple of Polaris and watch the event in that state as much as possible.
Fixed an error that occurred when entering and leaving the tavern with a hired character.
The magic button on the right side of the screen was not working.
Fixed the prologue event in Landon Valley occurring even if the prologue was skipped.
Fixed a number of castle entry permits being obtained.
Fixed that the initial CG of the heroine status screen for human and female characters was pregnant.
Fixed a problem in which losing a duel to the end would result in a win.
Fixed an error when encountering Team Amazones with an Acolyte already employed.
Fixed being able to rehire characters in the waiting area that had not yet been contracted.
(Originally, characters could only be hired in the waiting area once they had been contracted by stealing them from an enemy party.)
Fixed that the attribute restrictions when forming a party had not yet been removed.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

johnhamm

Reputation score
Is there any way to MTL games like this or anything? Patches are coming quick

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
There are several references to the Armor Museum in the comments section of the official blog.
Where is the Armor Museum located?
southeast of the big city, i think. it's one of the exits, it's the only standalone building in a forest. it's locked at first, i forget how i got the key.

Edit: rereading that, i dunno if it's a museum, but the plaque says 'Armory' on it, had some chests with slightly outdated gear for my team, plus gold/etc

How to get levitation magic?
I got some scrolls of it, and i think it gets learned automatically when levelling up. Will check later, i know i didn't use any books for it.

Edit: the beach village (Seagull village) has it as a book, seems you don't learn it automatically anymore, it's the 36,000 G red book

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
southeast of the big city, i think. it's one of the exits, it's the only standalone building in a forest. it's locked at first, i forget how i got the key.

Edit: rereading that, i dunno if it's a museum, but the plaque says 'Armory' on it, had some chests with slightly outdated gear for my team, plus gold/etc
I think you can get this key from completing one of the quests, though I don't think it's a museum. Quests I completed are...

-One to kill a party of slimes. You just find them by walking as far as you can on one of the paths out of the main town, then you get ambushed by them on the way back.
-One to kill some gnolls. There's a dungeon with the entrance blocked by rocks, but you use a bomb to blow out one of the walls. It's full of gnolls and you have to bomb your way through several walls.
-One in the barbarian dungeon. In the basement area of the dungeon full of barbarians (that you find after walking off the cliff of the main path after the beach town) there is a fight that also completes a quest.
-One to just wear the goddess costume. I think you get the costume in the barbarian dungeon but I don't recall for sure.

I'm not sure which gave the key though. I haven't completed any other quests yet.

One thing I was wondering about is if there's a way to move the big square blocks that block a few paths. There's one on a branch of the main path, and one in a hidden dungeon in the area where you find the barbarian dungeon.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
One thing I was wondering about is if there's a way to move the big square blocks that block a few paths. There's one on a branch of the main path, and one in a hidden dungeon in the area where you find the barbarian dungeon.

Jump over them. I haven't found any way to move or destroy them.

Also, when anyone might need this... broken room path.jpg (Float/levitate won't save you from this floor)

An upper floor of the dungeon (something tower) over one of the rock blocks, fight a duel with a bunch of female enemies to get in, easy floors at first, some switch shenanigans.

Above this room, is two bar doors, one says it'll only open if you have a time switch, which i apparently haven't found, I assume it's in that canyon dungeon with two rock blocks in front of doors as a plaque in it talks about a time switch, but i couldn't find anything in there (presumably because i can't figure out how to move the blocks yet?)

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How to use that kit to repair stuff ?
1664917004926.png
Using it does nothing. Do you need to have a special job to do it?

Also where are the scrolls to dispel curses without destroying objects? All the shops destroy the object...

Anyone knows what is this ring for :
1664924678652.png
It's like 40k when selling it, and no one seems to be able to equip it.

Last edited:

BlackAche32

Reputation score
Jump over them. I haven't found any way to move or destroy them.

Also, when anyone might need this... View attachment 45601 (Float/levitate won't save you from this floor)
you can actually just grab the feather from the grey tile by spamming search on it in the previous floor where you fight the dragon boss and equip it to your whole team. then you can walk on the whole path without falling through.

View attachment 45602

Also where are the scrolls to dispel curses without destroying objects? All the shops destroy the object...
Think you need the job with the hammer icon.
think the curse scrolls drop randomly, but i found most of them from the underground area in the barbarian village.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
you can actually just grab the feather from the grey tile by spamming search on it in the previous floor where you fight the dragon boss and equip it to your whole team. then you can walk on the whole path without falling through.

Oh, so the feathers are accessories, i thought that, but forgot to do anything with them. anyway, that path lets you get through without it. /shrug

I wish i had found something cursed i actually wanted to keep, but everything cursed i've found has ben garbage except one slave bottom, but i already had two leane bottoms, an uncursed slave bottom, and a goddess robe, so fuck that, lol

View attachment 45602
Step one: Get someone with alchemy magic
Step two: Sell all your repair kits to afford to buy the repair spell.
Step three: ????
Step four: profit

Fkn repair kits take up too much space.