What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Reputation score
Kinda disappointed that there still doesn't seem to be a way to get rid of the two "guest" party members.

Especially since one of 'em's now a mage, which makes pretty much all fights trivial.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The "pre-trial" crashes a lot, I recommend waiting before trying it because it's super annoying.

trying to use the storage twice causes a crash
Confirmed.
Shutting down and starting the game again don't change that. It will crash every time.
Makes pretty much the trial unplayable rn since you get so many items.

Last edited:
Reputation score
And another bug: if you're defeated by Wild Bull, it acts like YOU won the fight.

Yeah... not sure what the dev was thinking releasing this in this state. Should have taken some extra time to go bug hunting.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Are there any NTR scenes with the guest members? Every time I put a girl with the guy and then click on him at night the game crashes. Also, has anyone been able to get into the mansion for the human trafficking quest?

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, at least we know the dev will actually bugfix decently quickly, considering how the previous demo went.

Snagged 29 points on MC, made him an assassin. First hit was an instagib. Good signs.

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well, at least we know the dev will actually bugfix decently quickly, considering how the previous demo went.

Snagged 29 points on MC, made him an assassin. First hit was an instagib. Good signs.
That is because main character as Assassin or Spellblades were too Overpowered.
There wasn't even an Insta-Kill Lv 1 and Lv 2, so once you get that deadly strike with Counter and dual-wielding weapon, the MC just thrashes everyone (except if he got charmed, then you're doom).

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I was able to avoid the crashes, though there's not really any reason to play this trial over the older ones if you already have. This one basically features more story and enemy hentai attacks mid battle, that get cut short anyway because "this is the end for the trial version". Still it's promising at least, game should be fun to play next year.

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I was able to avoid the crashes, though there's not really any reason to play this trial over the older ones if you already have. This one basically features more story and enemy hentai attacks mid battle, that get cut short anyway because "this is the end for the trial version". Still it's promising at least, game should be fun to play next year.

There were enemy harassment attacks during battle in the previous demo too.

The shops have different items, there's a new city (maybe more?), some new dungeons (i haven't found the old ones yet), harassment enemies are easier to find (The sewers of sapphire city have some, they also drop some nice early game loot for being a place i went with a bunch of fresh recruits and could survive a battle with most of the party intact)

Not that i've found anything actually fresh, i don't entirely expect this game in general to be doing too much more than they've shown in the demos, beyond letting the h-attacks finish, higher levels, more items to loot, and places to go.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1.02 patch is up.
Patch notes :

ver1.01
・倉庫が使えなくなっていたのを修正
・宿屋で夜ライナスに話しかけるとエラーになっていたのを修正
・最初のダンジョンをクリア前に町に入ると再入場できなくなっていたのを修正
・プロローグをスキップするとボムをまったくドロップしなくなることがあったのを修正
・パーティーを組む際の属性制限がなくなってなかったのを修正
・コボルドの砦3Fのひび割れを2つにした
・その他、軽微な不具合をいくつか修正

(yes he called it 1.01 instead of 1.02)
MTL because I'm lazy :

Fixed that the warehouse cannot be used.
Fixed an error when talking to Linus at night in the inn.
Fixed that you could not re-enter the town before clearing the first dungeon.
Fixed a problem where skipping the prologue would cause bombs not to drop at all.
Fixed: Attribute restrictions when forming a party have not been removed.
Fixed two cracks on the 3rd floor of Kobold's Keep.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How to make the girls more ok with sleeping with men in the inn?
Also they seem to be angry at each others half the time, is it just random?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How to make the girls more ok with sleeping with men in the inn?
Also they seem to be angry at each others half the time, is it just random?
OK for first I think it's just doing some quests together to make them ok to be with men in a room.
Second no idea, seems random.

Some other questions :
- How do I destroy the boulder in the kobold dungeon blocking the access to the door?
- Why is one of my characters nude and sad in the sex stats area? Why can't the mc romance her at night (ie have more hearts) ? Literally nothing happened yet with her, it's weird.
1664828589095.png

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
OK for first I think it's just doing some quests together to make them ok to be with men in a room.
Second no idea, seems random.

Some other questions :
- How do I destroy the boulder in the kobold dungeon blocking the access to the door?
- Why is one of my characters nude and sad in the sex stats area? Why can't the mc romance her at night (ie have more hearts) ? Literally nothing happened yet with her, it's weird.
View attachment 45594
At night, after you check in, you have to click on her icon in the rooms she is in. It's important that you are not in the same room as the girls, or this won't work.