What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

How do you get more armor? Mine is broken and no more shit to buy.

How do you get more armor? Mine is broken and no more shit to buy.

Have you tried visiting one of shops in town to get armor repaired? Or even visiting an shop to purchase new armor?

If any of your equipment is [Damaged], you can repair it through any of the workshop in any Town, or anyone with the [Repair] skill can repair it for you.
If the armor is already [Destroyed] (no longer in your inventory), then that is when you knew, you'd F up.
Armor can be bought in Town, as you now, and for the Non-superiors equipment sold in Town, they will be refreshed after a few Night Sleeps. For the superiror grade equipment sold in Town, they are only sold once for life.
Otherwise, you need farm for the equipment in a more challenging dungeon.
Fake Slave Armor, Slave Armor, and Saint Armor can be obtained through fights in the Hell's Valley (or subterranean level of the Cave, was it South-East?).
Sorry, can't remember much accurately, so forgive me for any incorrect information.

The game site just got updated again. I think it's 1 new page in the character section? Couldn't find anything else.

The game site just got updated again. I think it's 1 new page in the character section? Couldn't find anything else.

Seems like it shows a possible final boss named Satan and some unknown angel. But I think I saw satan before somewhere so its only really the unknown angel that's new but that's about it. I think its just a update intended to let us know he is still alive.

Seems like it shows a possible final boss named Satan and some unknown angel. But I think I saw satan before somewhere so its only really the unknown angel that's new but that's about it. I think its just a update intended to let us know he is still alive.
Yeah, Satan was there before. The angel is the one new character. Angel got added to Satan's page instead of getting her own page.

If the two of them are getting featured, then I wonder if that means they're minor heroines? As in, they're less story important and don't get voice actresses, but have nearly as many scenes as the main girls. Like how it was for minor heroines in Leane 2.

I was always disappointed by that in Leane 2 because Dorothy had the best scenes and NTR in that one, but she didn't have a voice actress. I wonder if that'll change for what minor heroines this game has, regardless of whether Satan and Angel are among them.

well,
they didn't lie with an update every 2 months xD
even a mini update is an update ;->

I dont think Satan is final boss, its will be more logic if that two characters will romanceble consider to your morale, for example:
Satan for Evil hero.
Angel for Good hero.
Both/None for Neutral

There's been another update on the official site. Didn't have to wait 2+ months this time!

This update seem to be

system page introducing warehouse and that some female enemies can have their cloth broken
3 new CGs sample

Yeah, apparently the warehouse was made to be easier to use. Not sure exactly how.

Is there even an announced date/period for game release?

Is there even an announced date/period for game release?
They said there might be a new demo in about 2 months.
mentioned them in the last update.
and it was said that the next demo would be the last one before the release....

But all just speculation.

Its wild how its not uncommon for games to reach like 50-70% completion then completely vanish. Fingers crossed for this one though.

Its wild how its not uncommon for games to reach like 50-70% completion then completely vanish. Fingers crossed for this one though.

Real life happens and we never get to see behind the curtains at what happens to corporations that produce video games, a good chunk of them end games in middle of development because things changed, or decided it was no longer viable etc. Indie is no different.

Back