What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

How do you do the dungeon behind stone block. Like I encounter a female party fight that would crash but I can still enter the dungeon and I'm stuck on the change room floor

How do you do the dungeon behind stone block. Like I encounter a female party fight that would crash but I can still enter the dungeon and I'm stuck on the change room floor

A plaque elsewhere on that floor gives the answer. It says to "only go west", so when it starts disorienting you, you'll have to check the map (or have the minimap from wizard eye up) and re-face west until you run into the ladder and climb out. I'm pretty sure you have to ignore all the chests and stuff it tries to distract you with.

ALSO, i found the "museum" that was asked about, i dunno when it showed up for me to go to, but it's in that warehouse/temple looking building just below the castle in sapphire city.

I mean I got that but like afterwards it leads outside to fall back down and a room I can't get inside

Did anyone want some BEES??? Well, i got you covered!

step one to beeeeeeeeees.jpg
step two to beeeees.jpg
step three to beeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz.jpg
step four to beeeeeeeeeeeeees.jpg
step five to beeeessssss.jpg

Escape with the ladder to the north of bees.

"Why do i hear boss music?"

Chump ass bee boss isn't immune to instakill. Silly bee. lrn2boss. gg, nerd.

A plaque elsewhere on that floor gives the answer. It says to "only go west", so when it starts disorienting you, you'll have to check the map (or have the minimap from wizard eye up) and re-face west until you run into the ladder and climb out. I'm pretty sure you have to ignore all the chests and stuff it tries to distract you with.

ALSO, i found the "museum" that was asked about, i dunno when it showed up for me to go to, but it's in that warehouse/temple looking building just below the castle in sapphire city.
I checked and no icons were displayed in the temple-like area, and there was no response when I clicked on them.
I think the timing of the museum's appearance is related to the progress of the game.

View attachment 45604
View attachment 45605
View attachment 45606
View attachment 45607
View attachment 45608

Without your post I would have given up on this quest lol.
Thank you.

I mean I got that but like afterwards it leads outside to fall back down and a room I can't get inside

So, first floor is gate switch shenanigans, second floor is the "go west, my son" room...
third floor you have to fight all four room fights, then answer some questions about the symbols in them, i didn't even bother running the text into google translate, i just saved and picked until it worked, it opens doors to either side of you, facing north, the left has a chest and exits to a hallway with a down ladder and a door into open space, the right side has a ladder leading upwards.

4th floor is the arena with some chests, a full-heal fountain, and then a boss fight (as if that wasn't obvious), into a ladder up

5th floor is the broken-floor room which you can take my path or apparently scrounge up enough of the feathers BlackAche32 mentioned.

6th floor is where i'm currently stuck needing a time switch.

So, first floor is gate switch shenanigans, second floor is the "go west, my son" room...
third floor you have to fight all four room fights, then answer some questions about the symbols in them, i didn't even bother running the text into google translate, i just saved and picked until it worked, it opens doors to either side of you, facing north, the left has a chest and exits to a hallway with a down ladder and a door into open space, the right side has a ladder leading upwards.

4th floor is the arena with some chests, a full-heal fountain, and then a boss fight (as if that wasn't obvious), into a ladder up

5th floor is the broken-floor room which you can take my path or apparently scrounge up enough of the feathers BlackAche32 mentioned.

6th floor is where i'm currently stuck needing a time switch.
The thing is I can't start it cause bars are in the way so there's no way though

The thing is I can't start it cause bars are in the way so there's no way though

The four-fights floor? I dunno what to tell you, it was open for me when i got there.

Also, here's a small city map guide if anyone needs it
Sapphire City.jpg

Btw, i dunno how to get into the 'office' (that's what the plaque says it is), yanek is still unreachable due to rubble, and the hotsprings are closed. The graveyard doesn't seem to do anything, highly suspicious.

Edit: Also in one of the dungeons was something about knocking on the boss's door, but i haven't found where to do that. One plaque said to knock 5 times, then one further in basically said "haha that's a trick, do it 7 times for real"

Last edited:
Edit: Also in one of the dungeons was something about knocking on the boss's door, but i haven't found where to do that. One plaque said to knock 5 times, then one further in basically said "haha that's a trick, do it 7 times for real"

I think it took 7 knocks in the boss room of the traffickers' hideout.

View attachment 45604
View attachment 45605
View attachment 45606
View attachment 45607
View attachment 45608

Damn. I tried walking off there, thought it was weird that I landed in a tree square, but never even considered jumping off.

One I'm wondering about is this spot in the outside sewers entrance. The search text changes here but I couldn't find any interactions.

Attachments

• Sewers.png
    Sewers.png
    893 KB · Views: 123
  • Search.jpg
    Search.jpg
    578 KB · Views: 116

The Count's mansion, reached by a ladder from the sewers.
1664944153389.png

One I'm wondering about is this spot in the outside sewers entrance. The search text changes here but I couldn't find any interactions.

A similar response was observed at this location.
1664944637765.png

The "power bracelet" was obtained from the superintendent's office in the sewers.
We then went to the witch's cave, which was blocked by an unbreakable rock, and moved the rock to open the door.
The treasure chest in the east room contained a "time switch".
I believe this is an item that can be used in the tower.
1664945215624.png

The "power bracelet" was obtained from the superintendent's office in the sewers.
We then went to the witch's cave, which was blocked by an unbreakable rock, and moved the rock to open the door.
The treasure chest in the east room contained a "time switch".
I believe this is an item that can be used in the tower.

How did you move the rock, i still haven't figured that out. Edit: durh, i guess it's the power bracelet you just mentioned.

Also
How did you get to the area on the left half of this picture?

This.

I can softlock myself in a spot with a short path to some bars, but nothing else is there and i can't get back because i have to platform out and jump sideways, otherwise, nothing is in reach or open.

You know, for a moment I thought the clamshell bikini that lets you breath underwater would allow us to get around the sewer, but no dice

A similar response was observed at this location.
Damn. I tried walking off there, thought it was weird that I landed in a tree square, but never even considered jumping off.

Both of these have a very light grey line, i think it's supposed to be illusion walls, but maybe the game is bugged at those spots, and isn't displaying them

Hey guys, bit of a hint. If you happen to see stuff on the floor that looks like a greyish brown pile of scrap metal, press F to search it. Sometimes it has enemies, sometimes it has items.

How did you get to the area on the left half of this picture?

The upper left entrance is through the Sapphire City sewer entrance.
The lower left entrance is through a hidden option in a warehouse in Sapphire City.
If you have the "Magic Floating Bridge" and "Jump," you should be able to proceed to the back of the building.
1664946841841.png
1664946858002.png

The "door to knock 7 times" mentioned by "A Lost Cat" is located at the top left entrance and down the sewer.

Last edited:
Just noticed something. One of the rumors at the bar said that there was another entry to the sewers in the town vault. I think that's how we get there. The only issue is finding that vault on the town map.

The upper left entrance is through the Sapphire City sewer entrance.
The lower left entrance is through a hidden option in a warehouse in Sapphire City.
If you have the "Magic Floating Bridge" and "Jump," you should be able to proceed to the back of the building.

Is that warehouse on the map i posted earlier? if not, where on the map is it?

Edit: found an invisible selection option on the item storehouse, maybe you have to go listen to rumors at the inn first for it to be selectable?

Is that warehouse on the map i posted earlier? if not, where on the map is it?

Edit: found an invisible selection option on the item storehouse, maybe you have to go listen to rumors at the inn first for it to be selectable?

The other entrance to the sewer is that option.
I don't know if listening to rumors is a necessary condition since I was able to enter the sewer when I found that option.

Just noticed something. One of the rumors at the bar said that there was another entry to the sewers in the town vault. I think that's how we get there. The only issue is finding that vault on the town map.

Go to the item vault in Sapphire City and select the hidden option that appears blank.

I used the time switch on the third floor of the tower, but nothing happens and I cannot proceed.
1664948640026.png
I would like a detailed explanation of the strategy for the third floor of the tower.
Could someone please tell me how to do this?

Back