What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Naur

Reputation score
Meantime I have extracted files from this demo and it seems quite a lot of translation from previous demos is almost the same, both file and image wise. If original translator shows up, he/she should have 'only' a lot of hard work :) but at least not everything from scratch.

Xebit

Reputation score
Meantime I have extracted files from this demo and it seems quite a lot of translation from previous demos is almost the same, both file and image wise. If original translator shows up, he/she should have 'only' a lot of hard work :) but at least not everything from scratch.
Yeah, I'm on it. My basic translation support changes from previous demos applied fine, and bits and pieces of the old translation too, but there's a lot of new and changed text content.

Reputation score
Does anyone know if there's anything to do in the far Janek Forest other than fight the slime gang? I haven't found a way into that building and there seems to be no way to reach the northern village through the rubble...

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know if there's anything to do in the far Janek Forest other than fight the slime gang? I haven't found a way into that building and there seems to be no way to reach the northern village through the rubble...
The building is only reached from the inside, it's a one-way front door, lol. other than that, i haven't found anything, the only quest i hadn't done on my first run was "i want to see a succubus". i'm toting a summoner in my second game, but i doubt that quest will open anything up. i think that's it for this demo, i kindof miss a really tough kick-in-the-balls underground floor that really needs all that high end equipment, even if the red dragon in the previous demo was a big ol' chump.

Oh, there is the other sewer entrance for... i forget if it had anything important itself, and the flower on the grave quest for pocket change and the janitor key.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I'm not talking about the building near the city entrance, I'm talking about the one deep in the region that says you need a "ticket" to enter it. I've never found any such ticket.

But I suppose the demo has to end somewhere.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not talking about the building near the city entrance, I'm talking about the one deep in the region that says you need a "ticket" to enter it. I've never found any such ticket.

But I suppose the demo has to end somewhere.
Ah, the hotspring. yeah i don't think anything happens there currently, unless the ticket is a drop from somewhere randomly, or there's some entire dungeon i've missed completely. I was hoping it would open up at some point, because the armor museum shows a towel as a piece of equipment, and i wanted it for collection's sake.

Ya know, the way this game is made, with all of these fancy bikini armors and goddess robes and shit for the girls with ridiculous def values and bonus speed and int/wis... MC and max are left in the dirt. I'm okay if the dev added in like a male-only sunburst nipple-plate held on by three gold straps for the guys, along with a skinny scale tabard that when they're horny lifts up form their schlong or whatnot. Give the MC some power armor! I'm okay with that equality, because i want mechanics equality too, lol.

Can anyone else find any way to get to this indicated spot? You can see a space on the other side of this wall if you hang out into the water on the platform. Seeing it but not being able to get there agitates me, lol.

Attachments

Last edited:

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Ah, the hotspring. yeah i don't think anything happens there currently, unless the ticket is a drop from somewhere randomly, or there's some entire dungeon i've missed completely. I was hoping it would open up at some point, because the armor museum shows a towel as a piece of equipment, and i wanted it for collection's sake.

Ya know, the way this game is made, with all of these fancy bikini armors and goddess robes and shit for the girls with ridiculous def values and bonus speed and int/wis... MC and max are left in the dirt. I'm okay if the dev added in like a male-only sunburst nipple-plate held on by three gold straps for the guys, along with a skinny scale tabard that when they're horny lifts up form their schlong or whatnot. Give the MC some power armor! I'm okay with that equality, because i want mechanics equality too, lol.

Can anyone else find any way to get to this indicated spot? You can see a space on the other side of this wall if you hang out into the water on the platform. Seeing it but not being able to get there agitates me, lol.
Using cheat engine I was able to get back there. It's just another path that runs into a dead end. There might be something there in the full release.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
Is there a reason to keep 2 wooden planks in your inventory anymore? feels like you can only use 1 now.

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the highest bonus points i've ever seen 40
Got 49 today. It means that there is 50 max bonus points. But 49 got only in new demo in previous all was <=40. In char edit screen this values are random each time and it is possible to select good amount of bonus points by reopen edit screen or using cheats. But there was some better if chars was appearing there on each day start to prevent of using kind of tricks and raising wish to use cheats to set points.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else crashing cause "ghcompact" does not exist?
I was getting this with Wild Bulls party after I encountered it so many times they got a level 80 monster. After getting my party member back the strength preview for Wild Bulls party would only show two members and trying to fight them would cause the error. I also got it randomly for a few other party duels.

I was using Mtool this time around though so I didn't feel like posting about it in case it was just being caused by the tool.

Reputation score
1.07 changelog:

ver1.07
・Fixed the incorrect description that "4 magic stones appear in the trial version" (actually, only 1 appears).
・Corrected and added some tavern comments
・The name of the room that can be entered with the silver key in the sewer is changed to "Armory" and one treasure box is added.
Fixed an error that could occur when entering battle after loading saved data during the Wild Bull event
- Fixed Witch's Cave B5, B6, B7. Avoid cases where escape is impossible and install permanent magic erasing floors
-Fixed an error and items disappearing when trying to remove weapons equipped in both hands when items are full.
・Fixed the wrong function of Thunderburst spellbook
・Fixed an issue where a different image was set for the screenshot on the save screen.
・Fixed so that you can not enter the big cave during the prologue
(A place you can't go to in the prologue. If you've already entered, please leave as soon as possible.)
・Fixed an error when staying at an inn with Blazeman as a companion.
・Fixed some other minor bugs

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm an idiot and was wrong, the rusty looking brown key is actually the mansion key for the slave rescue quest
The silver key is the one for the sewer chest with the power bracelet.

I just keep key items in the mcs inventory naturally, and i think you get the silver key from a story beat just after the prologue finishes.

I would've figured that out if i just plugged the fkn two kanji in the brown key's name into goog at all this whole time. they literally say "mansion"

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you have a monk character, have them equip the power bracelet. Along with the goddess robe, their punch damage range will go up to about 35-60.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
If you have a monk character, have them equip the power bracelet. Along with the goddess robe, their punch damage range will go up to about 35-60.
punch dmg is dependent on strength stat. setting it to 99 will let you do 250+ dmg to enemies using punches on any class. You can gain permanent stat boosts with an orange potion that is an extremely rare drop from the basement of the barbarian village.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
punch dmg is dependent on strength stat. setting it to 99 will let you do 250+ dmg to enemies using punches on any class. You can gain permanent stat boosts with an orange potion that is an extremely rare drop from the basement of the barbarian village.

Agility too, which is why I mentioned the goddess robe. I didn't know what those potions did so I threw them away, lol.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
If anyone is frustrated by the second section of Yanek forest being stuck at 96% map completion, there is a really garbage chest across the pond. it does have a revival powder though.

Speaking of map completion,
I noticed the canyon area's top floor seems to be automatically revealed 100%, including a place with a ladder that seems unreachable, can anyone reach that? Also the middle floor of the canyon i'm stuck at 99%.
I can't seem to bring my sewers map above 94.1, i must be missing a big room or something, does anyone have 100% there and can share the map? That unreachable spot can't be all nearly 6% down there.

Also i went and bothered to toss the questions on the 4-fights floor of Radmila tower, google translate kindof goofs about with them, but here they are in JP first, then in GoogMTL with the answers:

SW/moon/ [海の間] Q1
NW/moon/[月の間] Q4
SE/star/[星の間] Q2
NE/sun/[太陽の間] Q3

Q1: どこからか声が聞こえる
[最も多くのモンス夕ーに守られてい
たのはどの部屋か?]

Q2: どこからか声が聞こえる
[お金が大好きなモンスターが守って
いたのはどの部屋か?]

Q3: どこからか声が聞こえる
[モンスターの足跡が残っていないのはどの部屋か?]

Q4: どこからか声が聞こえる
[右版の表示が聞違っていたのはどの部屋か?] (???)

--- --- --- -- = -- --- --- ---

SW/moon/ [Sea Room] Q1
NW/moon/[during the moon] Q4
SE/star/[Star Room] Q2
NE/sun/[Sun Room] Q3

Q1: I hear voices from somewhere
[Protected by the most monsters
Which room was it?]

Q2: I hear voices from somewhere
[Money-loving monster protects
Which room were you in?]

Q3: I hear voices from somewhere
[Which room has no monster footprints left?]

Q4: I hear voices from somewhere
[Which room was the right version wrong?] (???)

--- --- --- -- = -- --- --- ---

Q1 is obviously "lol do you remember how many enemies you fought"
Q2 seems to be about the chest in the corner of one of the rooms with piles of money in it
Q3 was a room where the enemies all were floaty magic enemies
Q4 idk, maybe because it's another moon and the text said "sea"? translation was jank, but i can assume well enough.

Yes, the bestiary and armor museum unlocks based on beating the dragon, just got back form radmila tower again, and was too full of stuff to do the next floor, and they're unlocked now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Leyre

Reputation score
Does anyone has a concise method to actually get anything fucking happening at all?? those stupid shield are an absolute terrible addition to the game and they cockblock you more than then male npcs