What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone has a concise method to actually get anything fucking happening at all?? those stupid shield are an absolute terrible addition to the game and they cockblock you more than then male npcs
Start by getting the lust up for your male characters, somewhere between 10-20, 30 or so for early versions of the demo. After that whenever they sleep in the same room as a girl her lust will also go up. Once the girl's lust is over 100 a shield icon will break and there will be a scene, if there are no shield icons sex will happen.

Easiest way to get lust up for male characters is to just have your female characters run around naked. If you think naked adventurers doesn't quite make sense, have a summoner tame a harpy or succubus, then keep it summoned when you're out of town for the same effect. Otherwise, there are barrels of aphrodisiac scattered around that raise it a bit, and fighting naked enemies will also raise it. I also think there are aphrodisiac based traps on chests in the barbarian area.

For the female characters, the easiest way to get their lust up is to have them sleep in the same room as a male character who's lust is high enough. The fastest way to get it up is to have them put on a cursed slave armor. Some of the raper enemies have moves that will raise it. And any aphrodisiac effect that effects the males should also work on the females.

Reputation score
To be specific, it would seem that both the male and female character need to have lust around 20+, and then sleep in the same room (alone).

If successful, then a number will increase on the girl that night, indicating her lust.

Once the girl's lust reaches 100+, then one shield will break every night she's rooming with a horny guy.

Lust seems to decrease by around 5 points each day, assuming nothing else happens. Also, if you speak to a girl at night that you aren't rooming with, it will lower her lust by a fair chunk.

Raising lust is like climhazzard said: have your characters spend time around an unclothed member of the opposite sex, have them experience rape/molestation during combat, and maybe have them drink the aphrodisiac/alcohol out of barrels you find in the field. (I have noticed that female characters' lust will not initially increase above 0 when a man in the party is naked; they'll just get an angry look on their face. You need to raise it through some other method first.)

If you can manage to find the Cursed Slave Armor, that seems to make a girl's lust skyrocket while she's wearing it (presumably, that's the effect of the curse).

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
A legit way to raise lust and also get good drops at the same time is to go find some tentacle demons below the barbarian cave while the girls are wearing nothing on the bottom, swimsuit bottoms, or panties, so the tentacle guys will poke them, then use the defense option and try to bait them to call reinforcements, sit around defending while fat aladdin and titty elf thin the ranks, while only occasionally knocking a few if they can't fit anymore in.

Particularly because the more you kill in a fight the more/better stuff tends to drop, tentacled enemies are the only ones with the poke harassment which raises horny by 5 instead of 1 at a time, and they also seem to do that a lot when the girls are able to get hit by it (the equipment i outlined above) Technically you cna do this with the ropers in the sewer, but they die faster to the guests and i'm unsure, but i hypothesize they drop less quality stuff. Oh, and don't forget the harpy/succubus summon for the guys, though the girls being half or full naked should help with that.

Once everyone is horny enough, kill them off, take the loot (hopefully lots of fun fancy shit) and proceed.

I hadn't realized the cursed slave armor did that, so i guess that'd be the fastest if that's all you're after, unfortunately afaik, all uncursing will delete the equipment, so you'd need to go find more if you want to take it off and put on something actually good.

Leyre

Reputation score
Thanks for help guys, it worked, now, anyone knows how to unlock the bearded guy? tried using the search option for some help but could find anything

Reputation score
If you're referring to the fourth guy on the heroines' "love" chart, he's not a party member.

He's the leader of the "Wild Bull" group of adventurers who sometimes attacks you in the rocky area to the south of town. If you lose to him, he'll take one of your female party members as a slave.

To get her back, you'll have to defeat him in battle 10 days later (or you could confront him in his hideout at any time... but I'm not sure you're supposed to be able to do that, because I've noticed some bugs happening when losing girls to him or getting them back from the hideout).

Leyre

Reputation score
If you're referring to the fourth guy on the heroines' "love" chart, he's not a party member.

He's the leader of the "Wild Bull" group of adventurers who sometimes attacks you in the rocky area to the south of town. If you lose to him, he'll take one of your female party members as a slave.

To get her back, you'll have to defeat him in battle 10 days later (or you could confront him in his hideout at any time... but I'm not sure you're supposed to be able to do that, because I've noticed some bugs happening when losing girls to him or getting them back from the hideout).
that never actually crossed my minds, thanks, gonna have to check that out

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I hadn't realized the cursed slave armor did that, so i guess that'd be the fastest if that's all you're after, unfortunately afaik, all uncursing will delete the equipment, so you'd need to go find more if you want to take it off and put on something actually good.
You sure there is no way to use a special scroll to uncurse without destruction?
Some people here seem to have gotten this thing, even if I never saw it myself.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You sure there is no way to use a special scroll to uncurse without destruction?
Some people here seem to have gotten this thing, even if I never saw it myself.
From previous demo, there are two UnCursing scrolls, one to remove by destruction, the other remove by bleach.
Not sure in this demo, probably either they drop the idea, or they accidentally (or intentionally) didn't put it in.

Leyre

Reputation score

question: i got a girl kidnapped but the guy now never appears, would that be a bug?

Reploid345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any idea where Wild Bull's hideout is? I can't seem to find it.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
It's hidden behind the trees shown in the picture, near the main town.
How did you get that extra side path in the rocky path area?

fkn, nvm, i figured it out. It was added between v1.0(2? whatever i hadn't updated from) and 1.07

Aww, they hide all the items in the museum you haven't gotten to drop yet. lame, lol.

Edit: okay, farming the winged valkyries in the tower is now some really fast exp, and really good equipment. I'm not sure if drops are excluded form anything, as i'm getting similar things as i did from the tentacle demons under the barb cave, but it does seem weighted differently. I didn't get as much good stuff from them in earlier versions, though that could just be RNG being RNG.

Hahahaha, fucking 1.7 million gold to repair that ribbon that the girls hold on by clenching their ass cheeks, when you can just fuckin' cast repair. Alchemist magic best magic.

Though, free money just searching the feather square in the arena for free feathers to sell.

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Ok, here is my opinion:

First, if you're planning for a Long Run, I'd advised going with any Primary Elemental Class (like Mage or Alchemist, not Dual Class like Sorceress or Druid).
Why, because later when you obtained all the intended spell-tier of that class, you can still carry over all of that spells to the next one (meaning that if the later is a Druid that originally cannot use Mage-spells, can now use Mage-spells tier-6).
The downside will be the attribute (or stats, eg. STR, AGI, INT) and battle-techniques reset.
Also, if you play magic-focused at the start, then you need to sleep a lot at the start. The good news is, since INT is irrelevant to your spell power, regardless of how high or how stupid your level is, you still dish out around the same damage (which is quite decent for starters, but most mobs out in the close proximity forest only have around 10 - 20 max HP, so, haha). So choose your team wisely.

Secondly, MC as Assassin (or high enough level for Spellblade) is overpowered, since he have passive counter-attack (which can combo with insta-kill).
The downside is if he was charmed (by Elder Succubus, for example), then you're dead.
Furthermore, MC can now learn from all magic guild right from the start (Alchemist-circle, Mage-circle, and Priest-circle, with exception of Summoner). Following above, if you had him learned Blizzard from leveling or from magic books, then there is a probability of him casting Blizzard on you (then you're dead).

Third, no more Charmed Tights!

*Edit:
Turns out selecting new Class for MC also reset his passive counter?... Damn.
Welp, if you still want counter-passive, you can go with Monk, instead of insta-kill your gang when charmed like Assassin, he only knocks them out + passive double hit with brawling (unnarmed or battle gloves?).

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, here is my opinion:

First, if you're planning for a Long Run, I'd advised going with any Primary Elemental Class (like Mage or Alchemist, not Dual Class like Sorceress or Druid).
Why, because later when you obtained all the intended spell-tier of that class, you can still carry over all of that spells to the next one (meaning that if the later is a Druid that originally cannot use Mage-spells, can now use Mage-spells tier-6).
The downside will be the attribute (or stats, eg. STR, AGI, INT) and battle-techniques reset.
Also, if you play magic-focused at the start, then you need to sleep a lot at the start. The good news is, since INT is irrelevant to your spell power, regardless of how high or how stupid your level is, you still dish out around the same damage (which is quite decent for starters, but most mobs out in the close proximity forest only have around 10 - 20 max HP, so, haha). So choose your team wisely.

Secondly, MC as Assassin (or high enough level for Spellblade) is overpowered, since he have passive counter-attack (which can combo with insta-kill).
The downside is if he was charmed (by Elder Succubus, for example), then you're dead.
Furthermore, MC can now learn from all magic guild right from the start (Alchemist-circle, Mage-circle, and Priest-circle, with exception of Summoner). Following above, if you had him learned Blizzard from leveling or from magic books, then there is a probability of him casting Blizzard on you (then you're dead).

Third, no more Charmed Tights!

*Edit:
Turns out selecting new Class for MC also reset his passive counter?... Damn.
Welp, if you still want counter-passive, you can go with Monk, instead of insta-kill your gang when charmed like Assassin, he only knocks them out + passive double hit with brawling (unnarmed or battle gloves?).
Spells need a bit more rebalancing, especially if the dev is going to stick with 1-9 only. There are a few high-tier spells that can deal lots of damage, but we're capped off of most of learning them it seems, while a majority of the dmg is only going to sit around 15-20. (At least we can touch firestorm) It's generally better to use blizzard over fire ring for the frozen debuff, and it's only one tier higher

Some of the debuff curing spells are way too high or too low. While nice to have it at lv2, why is cure mind here, when we don't need it until later, while cure poison is more common to use but we have to wait for lv4 spells?

It's probably tough to squeeze it down to 3 spells per tier, but then why choose to have it be only 3?

If one is worried about the MC being a problem when charmed, one idea might be to take him on a tour of all the magic classes to dilute the pool of dangerous magic. Him wasting time casting cure poison or a low-tier heal on an enemy is way better than assassin-slapping two party members in one turn. Or casting DEATH on the only other healer...

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Some of the debuff curing spells are way too high or too low. While nice to have it at lv2, why is cure mind here, when we don't need it until later, while cure poison is more common to use but we have to wait for lv4 spells?
My thought exactly, where cure Petrification when even a mid-tier Harpy sisters can even trigger it?

If one is worried about the MC being a problem when charmed, one idea might be to take him on a tour of all the magic classes to dilute the pool of dangerous magic. Him wasting time casting cure poison or a low-tier heal on an enemy is way better than assassin-slapping two party members in one turn. Or casting DEATH on the only other healer...
They need either an item to grant immunity, or a durational spell that prevent status abnormalities.
Honestly, paralysis seems cute now when you can do almost nothing against Charmed and Petrification.

Xebit

Reputation score
Here we are, !

It's an edited machine translation, but it should cover most of the Japanese text.

To apply to the official 1.07 trial, place the patch in the game directory, and rename any patch.xp3 file in the game directory to patch2.xp3, since otherwise files in patch.xp3 take precedence.

Saves from this patch should be compatible with current/future unmodified trial versions and allow swapping between them. Consider backing up first.

Enjoy!

My thoughts on game balance are pretty similar to previous comments.
  • Spellblade and Assassin invalidate all non-boss combat (particularly dual wielding ranged weapons).
  • Spell slots are something different, but they kinda suck for player casters vs dungeons full of hordes (and infinite reinforcements) when guests/summons can spam their spells at will or you can buy a load of antidotes rather than burn mid-level heal poison skills.
  • Item costs are crazily uneven, particularly for repair/identify, which as pointed out can be done free by the right classes.
  • The Amethyst Magic Stone from the witch can be equipped on the MC to protect from a charm induced rampage. For girls, wearing one piece of the pink Witch's Bikini protects against petrification, OHKO, and resists fire too. Great for the back row.
  • Central to the inn premise seems to be the idea that the men are thirsty beasts the girls need protecting from, but:
    • You have to work hard before the new shield mechanism even becomes relevant
    • There's no penalty if you fail to do so (I thought pregnancy mechanism would change that, but no, that's just for captives. Hell, rescue them at any point and they get a silent abortion, unlike Leane 2)
    • It would be trivially easy to calm male lust with guests, even if there were penalties for player characters.
    • The jealousy mechanic does mix things up a bit by preventing always staying with a chosen character, so that's a positive
    • Given all that, why do magic locks even need to exist?
  • Development seems less chaotic than last time. Patches have been small and mostly fix content rather than code based bugs, unlike some of the shockers from demo 1 and 2. Dev still doesn't seem to have a good approach to avoiding releasing debug only code though.
  • The Hot Spring ticket isn't available in the game yet, for the curious.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Going to be honest, I thought the female elf that came along with the pickup guy in this trail version would be involved with mind control of the girls. This hope was boosted when it turns out she had charm magic. I was kind of hoping that she would hypnotize or charm any of the girls you left alone with her and send them to the fat guy to be NTR'ed. You know, add a layer of difficulty to try to keep them from getting stolen. Was disapointed when she turned out to not be involved.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I actually thought she was the succubus in disguise given the similarity in design and the fact she her wand seems to have some charm effect. I miss the loli with the whip personally, I hope she has more content too.

Last edited:

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
I actually thought she was the succubus in disguise given the similarity in design and the fact she her wand seems to have some charm effect. I miss the loli with the whip personally, I hope she has more content too.
Hmmm, good point. Nice eye.