What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

BlackAche32

Reputation score
Unfortunately there is 0 tension. You need to try really hard to get any ero. I had problem losing to Wild Bull. Not to mention there is almost 0 ero content in demo.
Losing is easy, you need to just steal all wild bull's female members then they will be replaced by a golem that does 200 - 300 dmg and has 10000 hp.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Cleared the content, it's alright dungeon crawler.
- Class imbalance is way to great (assassin , spellblade kek)
- Mages are limited in spells, but not very strong compared to those above.
- Most backline users cannot use any resonable weapons. So they are just cure-heal-buff bots.

As ero game, it kind of interesting ? I quite like the in combat strip, lust increasing, duels and so on.
Unfortunately there is 0 tension. You need to try really hard to get any ero. I had problem losing to Wild Bull. Not to mention there is almost 0 ero content in demo.

Looking foward to full realse. Also huge thanks for translation.
There is an option in the combat menu to just surrender the fight and loose.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found another interesting tidbit for monks. If you get your weight total down low enough to get the blue lock looking icon under alignment on your portrait, you'll get a bonus to your attack damage. I think it's just under 5 for everyone no matter what your max weight limit is. That's basically for fighting in your underwear, and I don't know if it applies to any melee weapons because as far as I know they're all too heavy to take advantage of it. It's not an insignificant amount though, you can hit the 20-30 damage range at like level 1 or 2. Eventually you'd still want to use the power bracelet instead, which weights way over 5 units, but it's something nice to do in the meantime.

There is a cloth armor in the demo that boosts intelligence, faith, agility, and gives the float effect; that weighs less than 5; that you could use to pretty great effect for this if the power ring weren't better.

Another thing I learned after playing through with the translated version, is that there's a dagger Max can use to change his class to assassin with the "special power" option, regardless of his alignment. He'll get the brawling and death skills. There was also a couple of other daggers I found that he could use to boost his max HP by 20 each, consuming the dagger in the process. Pretty cool.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Another thing I learned after playing through with the translated version, is that there's a dagger Max can use to change his class to assassin with the "special power" option, regardless of his alignment. He'll get the brawling and death skills. There was also a couple of other daggers I found that he could use to boost his max HP by 20 each, consuming the dagger in the process. Pretty cool.
Only reason to ply thief in some games is that prestige class into assassin yo

Diaphanous

Reputation score
Only reason to ply thief in some games is that prestige class into assassin yo
As they say in the World Best Tool Store, why be a thef when u canbe a ranger. Actually, how one even becomes a ranger in this game, must be some super prestige class.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
They need either an item to grant immunity, or a durational spell that prevent status abnormalities.
Honestly, paralysis seems cute now when you can do almost nothing against Charmed and Petrification.
How could I forgot, Alchemist-magic guild actually have recovery technique close to a cure-all spell, while Priest-magic guild have the resurrection spell.

Edit:
Do you experience a bug where if you already press the gate switch to open the Last Gate on Radmira Tower F6, then you reset the floor using the Time Switch, the gate can no longer be open again?
Also, how come my MC cannot change alignment for the better? I've been letting friendly enemies runaway tons of times, but he is still Neutral minded.

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
1.09 has some new HCG.
I find game itself worse gameplay-wise than earlier DEMO.
I... tentatively agree. And actually, i think i'll say H-wise too.

I like the areas, though they're a bit too large the movement is snappy enough it's not so bad, but that doesn't make it great.

The quests are probably the best game-designed part, and the progression is done well, finishing one quest for a reward that does another, though since i didn't plug everything in or do a run in the translation yet, i dunno why we're getting certain rewards for the things we do. Or even why the elf knight guy forced us up here. (i assume forced, since he fussed and prevented exploring down south of seagull village)

The puzzles are actually my favorite part, since they seem just enough to make you feel good for figuring it out yourself, but not weirdly esoteric or moon-logic like a myst or kings quest type of weird unknown usage. The only ones i really had problems with were all "Oh, i can't read japanese", such as the inn rumors for the warehouse entrance

The H-enemies are pretty spread out, and don't seem as much of a threat unless you speed run to them. I liked in the previous demo where the hell area had all of them at once, so you could rapidly have more girls grabbed at once reducing your team effectiveness, but also distract more enemies in the fight at once as a double-edged sword.

Giving the MC access to all magic sans summoning no matter what class is, well, obviously broken, but probably needed if "jump" is going to be so ubiquitously necessary, but then you'd really only need alchemy...

Drops, money, and exp are both too easy to get. I don't really remember the exp growth of the previous demo, but it seems difficult to keep levels down if you want to have more challenge (i'm not personally one to do this, but i know people who do), but farming angel knights for the angel cloth armor will explode your cash so fast, even the 1.7m repair cost for it becomes pocket change, plus you'll only need like what, 2 of them, and you get one in a chest?

The shops are basically garbage, aside form a few specific things (Jump book, repair book, the big wiggly red sword)

While i'll say instantkills certainly are fun, i do agree they're too good too quickly, the chances of it happening by lv 11 should be only attained at lv20, probably higher when the full release arrives.

...And then there's everything else others, and i've mentioned before, such as the magic spread, and h-shields.

One real departure from the basics i'd like to see is just yeeting the wizardry stat bonus system, or at least most of it. There's no reason to give in to any stat bonus less than 20, but it usually takes an annoyingly long time to get that to show up. I understand not wanting it to be easy to make an assassin, but seriously, maybe it should start at 16 with a heavy bias to 20, instead of this 6 with a bias to 9. it's a dumb waste of time at the beginning of the game, that really doesn't change anything later since the stats all get softcapped around 20-ish.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Doesn't look like anything new was added, perhaps he enabled content after some patches since the data folder is still the exact same and the patch data also has the same images. Maybe the dev figured the demo lacked H content to pull people into playing it since the gameplay is so overrepresented it doesn't make the game feel rich in H content. You could definitely take that into account considering how little content there is and the pain to get to it. As amazing the gameplay is, this is going to be a poor H game feeling like just a gallery game on release if this is what we're going to expect so far unless he comes up with a rather large HCG number. And even then it's still really tedious to get to the H content when it's spread out like this among so many parties...

Xebit

Reputation score
with one full new gnome H scene and some bugfixes.

Some of the story text mentions guild adventurers are supposed to be the dregs that no-one else wants, which fits the low defaults. However if you can infinitely reroll and doing so rewards you with a far greater choice of classes, then it just forces the player into pointless clicking. I'd prefer to see 10-20, or lower stats/more restricted retries with a class upgrade path other than start from scratch. Not sure why the trial upped the max range from the previous demo.

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score

Some of the story text mentions guild adventurers are supposed to be the dregs that no-one else wants, which fits the low defaults. However if you can infinitely reroll and doing so rewards you with a far greater choice of classes, then it just forces the player into pointless clicking. I'd prefer to see 10-20, or lower stats/more restricted retries with a class upgrade path other than start from scratch. Not sure why the trial upped the max range from the previous demo.
That could work too. I wouldn't really mind not getting to start with the powerful classes, if i knew i could upgrade into them later. A handful of non-h games like this have done something similar.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
That could work too. I wouldn't really mind not getting to start with the powerful classes, if i knew i could upgrade into them later. A handful of non-h games like this have done something similar.
I thoguht that was the point of the game? If you didn't luck out with your stats roll, you would just take a mor basic class like warrior and level that up first. Once you reached a certain point, you could then respec into something like spellsword. I mean, I don't know, I just use cheat engine to give my character 99 points right at the begining and then take every stat up as high as I can. Once I've played the game or it's demo through once without cheats, anything is fair game for me.

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It using D&D system for charaedit and some other things as I see. It seems here max bonus points is 50 now and with 50 it is possible almost max all params for any race. Not like I noticed it influence to hero's power noticeable but there is after eve up in inn can be raised couple times only and will be limited to the race maximum for the parameter. There not only clicking in charaedit menu to get more bonus points but also reloading save after sleep in inn to get better stats raise.
There need something like in Darkest dungeon when chars appearing in guild with some predefined parameters and perks and player can choice. And something change with random params raising after sleep in inn for something like raise stats based on selected class.

Actually it is possible to send any ideas or bug reports to dev using >> <<.

Panda Master

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

game crashes when I trigger the new gnome stuff.

Anyone know what triggers the new gnome hcg?
alex rape, need to wait a couple days. Make sure you're going into the right room also. the human has a cg with him too.

Naur

Reputation score
I know this is not recommendation thread, but maybe you guys have some good dungeon crawler ero games?

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I thoguht that was the point of the game? If you didn't luck out with your stats roll, you would just take a mor basic class like warrior and level that up first. Once you reached a certain point, you could then respec into something like spellsword. I mean, I don't know, I just use cheat engine to give my character 99 points right at the begining and then take every stat up as high as I can. Once I've played the game or it's demo through once without cheats, anything is fair game for me.
When making the mc, it's as easy as "right click" for new bonus points. Even for everyone later, it's "right click, then left click" if you left your cursor over the button.

If it is the point, it's incredibly easy to roll the RNG again, it just takes so many rerolls to get anything good.

I haven't class-changed in this one yet, i probably should but my interest has been taken elsewhere, but IIRC, in the previous demo, reclassing didn't use your built up fancy lv20 stats for available classes, so you couldn't just switch over to something like assassin if you wanted. I could be wrong though, that demo was quite awhile back.

And i don't use cheat engine myself.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
When making the mc, it's as easy as "right click" for new bonus points. Even for everyone later, it's "right click, then left click" if you left your cursor over the button.

If it is the point, it's incredibly easy to roll the RNG again, it just takes so many rerolls to get anything good.

I haven't class-changed in this one yet, i probably should but my interest has been taken elsewhere, but IIRC, in the previous demo, reclassing didn't use your built up fancy lv20 stats for available classes, so you couldn't just switch over to something like assassin if you wanted. I could be wrong though, that demo was quite awhile back.

And i don't use cheat engine myself.
Interesting. For the girls, I always do reclassing. I think that's the system the author is going for in order for characters to gain more power.