What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Actually that's reasonable, personality-wise Maria is strikingly different from the party Gnome.
Maria is the Dwarf of the party. The Dwarves all have whiskers like Maria does. Also, her bio on the website specifically lists Maria as a "ドワーフ" which is how the Japanese write "Dwarf" in Katakana.

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't know if these are correct, but somewhat around like these? :
Lord
Alignment : Holy
STR 15
FTH 13
VIT 15
other stats around 10?
**I'd prefer Monk over Lord, but Lord can have some good starting bonus with the available equipment, Monks would be a bit like a late bloomer?**

Assassin
Alignment : Evil
STR 14
INT 14
FTH 11
VIT 14
SPD 15
LUK 15
**You'd go with this as a second job after you'd level up your first job, but then, all skills aside from spells will be reset?**

Around page 19 i posted this originally, but here's an updated txt file of class stuff. It's not FULLY checked for the current demo, as i am not that thorough, but most things have lined up that i've used it for myself.

I'll also put up my slightly-updated scroll listing txt as well. ( I swear i completely forget my entire inventory exists when i get into a battle, so i always forget to use the damn scrolls to find out what many of them specifically do, such as being single or multi-target and whatnot )

Edit: for tabs to line up right, it's times new roman, size 8. I don't work in fancy programs for this shit, just notepad, lol. Also it uses my own terms for some things that translations/others might not.

Attachments

Last edited:

Diaphanous

Reputation score
Could make things for RNG, without making them anti-fun RNG.
Such personality traits, hidden or shown, would be fun. They could cover not only attitudes to males, but also other quirks in behavior. A girl is crazy about clothes? Good, when she gets a new piece in her inventory, she instantly puts it on (if she fits the requirements). So what if it's a cursed slave armor, duh!

Or another girl is overconfident and obstinate. If you select her to disarm a trap, she will go strictly with her guess. But you can always select another character to disarm the trap, so this quirk shouldn't stray into the anti-fun territory.

The Dwarves all have whiskers like Maria does.
Huh, these white clouds really are whiskers. I took them for some facial emotes, like angry red veins, didn't pay them a proper glance.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Such personality traits, hidden or shown, would be fun. They could cover not only attitudes to males, but also other quirks in behavior. A girl is crazy about clothes? Good, when she gets a new piece in her inventory, she instantly puts it on (if she fits the requirements). So what if it's a cursed slave armor, duh!

Or another girl is overconfident and obstinate. If you select her to disarm a trap, she will go strictly with her guess. But you can always select another character to disarm the trap, so this quirk shouldn't stray into the anti-fun territory.

Huh, these white clouds really are whiskers. I took them for some facial emotes, like angry red veins, didn't pay them a proper glance.
Yeah, i think the dev said something about that being their "beards", or that could be conjecture from earlier in the thread, i'm not sure.

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I kinda like the whiskers as a weird compromise to the whole bearded dwarf women thing. At least as a compromise for anime girls.

Quekisol

Reputation score
Is Max on human a thing in this current trial? I cant figure it out.

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
en patch109 updated with changes of patch112
requires original patch112, rename patch.xp3 to patch2.xp3

There in demo2 dev added room where mobs drop good items. The room is in underground dungeon which is located in Landon Canyon. Coordinates of enter is x26;y5. There is first room from enter where tablet inside and yellow pikachu rats. Mobs will respawn if exit/enter the dungeon. There can be dropped rare items with high stats. And this pikachu rats is not so strong, have 26hp.

Last edited:

Dardalion720

Reputation score
en patch109 updated with changes of patch112
requires original patch112, rename patch.xp3 to patch2.xp3

I have a bug when a captured girl escape in a fight with barbarians and orcs (didn't try with the tentacles demon).
A window in japanese open, and when I close it the game stop.
Something about capture.ks line 43 for the human girl and line 183 for the elf.
Not sure if it's useful but the girls got partially undressed before escaping. And there is no problem with the patch112 only.

(and thanks for your work)

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a bug when a captured girl escape in a fight with barbarians and orcs (didn't try with the tentacles demon).
Not sure if it's useful but the girls got partially undressed before escaping. And there is no problem with the patch112 only.

I made same as was doing with previous demo. Played some time investigating Landon Canyon but didnt see bugs except "Load" string is in japanese. I will try to go to barbarians and will check.

Dardalion720

Reputation score
Capture d’écran (3).png

Recreated the bug
Note: I modified the possible encounter in cavern b1 (now there is all the h monster (only those already present in the demo)), but as i said before it works well with the official patch

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Remerged 112 changes checking twice. Check it and say if something changed. >> <<

Recreated the bug
Note: I modified the possible encounter in cavern b1 (now there is all the h monster (only those already present in the demo)), but as i said before it works well with the official patch
It is interesting. I see only translation at line 183 in capture.ks and there is no issue with it. Original patch 112 not changing capture.ks. I only see there two spaces between words in translation. Will try to remove it and check.

Dardalion720

Reputation score
Tried, and the bug came back when the human escaped, for some unknown reason this time the elf escaped without issue
Same setting as before: modified encounters and the girls got undressed by the monsters

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tried, and the bug came back when the human escaped, for some unknown reason this time the elf escaped without issue
Same setting as before: modified encounters and the girls got undressed by the monsters
It related to string displaying. Maybe illegal character somewhere or kind of. Made a temp fix to just ignore kind of string. Check it >> << Updated also the link in first message. Checked with barbarians and game is not crashing now on elfs. If run demo64 from window command line errors will be displayed in console but ignored.

Last edited:

Dardalion720

Reputation score
It related to string displaying. Maybe illegal character somewhere or kind of. Made a temp fix to just ignore kind of string. Check it >> << Updated also the link in first message. Checked with barbarians and game is not crashing now on elfs. If run demo64 from window command line errors will be displayed in console but ignored.
I made a full fight, the two elves and human escaped without issue, the gnom was saved by linus...
So it seems to work, i'll continue to play and come back if there is something else

Thanks for your help.
Another question, not related to the translation: Someone know why I can't increase the favorability of the human girl with MC?

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I made a full fight, the two elves and human escaped without issue, the gnom was saved by linus...
So it seems to work, i'll continue to play and come back if there is something else

Thanks for your help.
Another question, not related to the translation: Someone know why I can't increase the favorability of the human girl with MC?
Same thing, from 1st version of the demo. You can increase only if will find Door lock item and in In it will ask to use it and just select No. Maybe it is a bug.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1.12 in OP

Xebit

Reputation score
1.12 in OP
"English MTL by ulmfuser3" in OP has me raising my eyebrows slightly when it (and previous demo for that matter) is 99% my changes.
Is Max on human a thing in this current trial? I cant figure it out.
Human x Max and one of the (CGless) Human x Linus events are bugged right now due to unreachable event preconditions, Hopefully dev will fix in an upcoming patch.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
"English MTL by ulmfuser3" in OP has me raising my eyebrows slightly when it (and previous demo for that matter) is 99% my changes.

Human x Max and one of the (CGless) Human x Linus events are bugged right now due to unreachable event preconditions, Hopefully dev will fix in an upcoming patch.
Sorry, he posted this so I thought he made it. OFC I always credit authors, so I'll correct my links. Thanks you for bringing this info up.

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry, he posted this so I thought he made it. OFC I always credit authors, so I'll correct my links. Thanks you for bringing this info up.
I always described what I did and there was no MTL, it is Xebit files patched with changes of official patch, same was with first demo, same with 2nd. Some autopatched when there no conflicting changes, some manually checking each file when conflicts, sometime there need to translate some new or changed strings. I always linked to original last Xebit en patch.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I always described what I did and there was no MTL, it is Xebit files patched with changes of official patch, same was with first demo, same with 2nd. Some autopatched when there no conflicting changes, some manually checking each file when conflicts, sometime there need to translate some new or changed strings. I always linked to original last Xebit en patch.
No problem, guys. It was me who confused things :) BTW. Is this translation completely non-MTL or partially MTL? What credits text do you guys prefer?