What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Xebit

Reputation score
No problem, guys. It was me who confused things :) BTW. Is this translation completely non-MTL or partially MTL? What credits text do you guys prefer?
Thanks. I'd describe it as an edited machine translation, but call it as you see fit!

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Let's call it Xebit3 Translation or Revised Translation, partial translation can means it was translated partially while most are still in original japanese text? But, yeah, it is up to the person to decide, really.

Edit:
There in demo2 dev added room where mobs drop good items. The room is in underground dungeon which is located in Landon Canyon. Coordinates of enter is x26;y5.
I'm not sure, the drops seems mostly random (not sure if there is any variables in play to affect the outcome of the drops). I once gotten silver boots from some trash mobs quite early, but then I never gotten any afterwards.
Some monster like the Angel, however, do drop some rare gears in my case, and you can encounter them easily on the Radmira's Tower Floor-5 at coordinate X-0 Y-1 (right after you exit the door from Floor-4).
And the best part is that they never spawn more than 3 at a time, so having a killer character like Assassin, Spellblades, and Monk can be very good here.

Last edited:

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Applied patch 113 changes over Xebit en patch. Temp fix of ctd is still there.

> <

Requires and rename patch.xp3 to patch2.xp3 replacing old

Last edited:

Dardalion720

Reputation score
I'm not sure, the drops seems mostly random (not sure if there is any variables in play to affect the outcome of the drops). I once gotten silver boots from some trash mobs quite early, but then I never gotten any afterwards.
Some monster like the Angel, however, do drop some rare gears in my case, and you can encounter them easily on the Radmira's Tower Floor-5 at coordinate X-0 Y-1 (right after you exit the door from Floor-4).
And the best part is that they never spawn more than 3 at a time, so having a killer character like Assassin, Spellblades, and Monk can be very good here.
Drops aren't random, each mob use 3 (not sure if it is necessary 3) specific drop table (drop tables can be found in drop.csv).
Angel use late game drop tables with less items and logically their drops are more constant.

Its pretty easy to modify the drop tables and which table a type of monster will use. I did it to get a flower (it never dropped normally even after an intensive farming session), and some armors/weapons i couldn't found (I think there is no monster dropping them in the demo), like a red bikin armor, or the spirit bow

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Applied patch 113 changes over Xebit en patch. Temp fix of ctd is still there.

> <

Requires and rename patch.xp3 to patch2.xp3 replacing old
1.13 in OP
Changelog DeePL so far:

ver1.01
Fixed an error in character making.
Fix some other minor bugs.

ver1.02
FIX: Warehouse was not available.
Fixed an error when talking to Linus at night in the inn.
Fixed that it was not possible to re-enter a town before clearing the first dungeon.
Fixed an issue where skipping the prologue would not drop any bombs.
Fixed a bug where the attribute restrictions on partying were not removed.
Fixed two cracks on the 3rd floor of Kobold's fortress.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

ver1.03
Fixed that the upper level limit was displayed as 15 when it was actually 20 (20 is correct).
Fixed the interval between the next appearance of a rival party to 20 days.
Fixed a problem where it was possible to take Schwartz back to town after meeting him at the Temple of Polaris.
If you have already taken Schwartz back to Polaris, an error will occur when you stay at the hotel.
If you have already brought Schwartz back to town, please return to the back of the Temple of Polaris and watch the event with Schwartz still there.
Fixed an error that occurred when entering and leaving the bar with a hired character.
The magic button on the right side of the screen was not working.
Fixed the prologue event in Landon Valley occurring even if the prologue was skipped.
Fixed a problem where a number of entry permits were being obtained.
Fixed that the initial CG of the heroine's status screen for human and female characters was pregnant.
Fixed a problem in which losing a duel to the end would be considered a victory.
Fixed an error when encountering Team Amazones with an acolyte already hired.
Fixed an error when encountering Team Amazones with an acolyte already hired.
(Originally, a character could only be hired at the waiting area after contracting with an enemy party by taking it from them or something.)
Fixed a bug that the restriction on attributes when forming a party had not yet been removed.
Fixed some other minor bugs.

ver1.04
*This version has a fatal error.
Please do not use data saved in this version!

ver1.05
Update to suppress the error "Memory for bitmap..." when demo64.exe is used.
Please overwrite the included "savedata" folder with the folder of the same name on the main unit.
Fixed that the magic lock was not consumed when used.
Fixed an error when a teleportation trap is triggered after viewing another map in the auto-map.
Fixed a case where a charmed character would attack an ally even after being restored to normal.
Fixed that treasure chests were also restored when the map was restored using the time switch (it is correct that treasure chests are not restored).
Fixed a problem with the treasure chest in the Witch's Cave B6.
Fixed a problem in which the player could fight again immediately after a duel in the Wild Bull's hideout, depending on the number of days elapsed.
Added a trust bonus only for members who joined right after the start of the game.
It makes it easier for innkeeper events to occur relatively quickly. (Only when a new game is started)
∙ Reduced the excitement level at which cuckolds begin to seduce women (it is now easier to seduce them).
Fixed a problem with the play time when starting a new game after returning to the title.
Fixed that the pregnancy level of the heroine waiting in the waiting area was not progressing after getting back from the wild bull.
(When the date progresses, she can return to the party after her belly grows or she gives birth.
In this game world, it takes 20 to 50 days from the discovery of pregnancy to the birth of the child, and 10 days from the birth of the child to the return to the party.

ver1.06
Fixed a problem in which events were occurring incorrectly only for newly created characters.
(Events of Wild Bull and Linus do not occur, the number of times of H with the main character increases, etc.)
Fixed a problem with jumping over moveable rocks.
Added an explanation of how to use the key during the game.
Added some hints for the human trafficking investigation quest.
Fixed a case where using the time switch in the witch's cave B5 without a bomb made escape impossible.
Fixed a case in which unacquired items were displayed in the item museum.
The map specifications of the sewers B1 and the Count's mansion 1F have been partially changed. The specification for using the key to the mansion is no longer available.
Fixed a display error when using Raise Dead magic.
Fixed that there was no cut in the battle of Maternity Dress.

ver1.07
Fixed a mistake in the description "In the demo version, four magic stones appear" (actually, only one magic stone appears).
Some comments in the bar were corrected and added.
The name of the room that can be entered with the silver key in the sewers has been changed to "Armory" and a treasure chest has been added.
Fixed an error that occurred when loading saved data during the Wild Bull event and entering battle.
Fixed the Witch's Cave B5, B6, and B7. Avoided inescapable cases and installed a resident magic erasure floor.
Fixed an error and items disappearing when trying to remove weapons equipped in both hands while items are full
Fixed wrong function of Thunderburst's magic book.
Fixed a case in which a different image was set for the screenshot on the save screen.
Fixed that you can't enter the big cave during the prologue.
(A place you can't originally go in the prologue. (If you have already entered the cave, please leave as soon as possible.)
Fixed an error when staying at an inn with Blazeman as a friend.
The fence in the Witch's Cave B5 has been changed to one without a frame.

ver1.08
Replaced the event of gnome's wild bull with another one and added CG.
Fixed a bug in the event battle at the goblin fortress that the second damage (disappearance) of equipment sometimes occurred by the trap of the bomb in the treasure chest after the battle.
Fixed a game stoppage when choosing to rest at home in the first event.
Fixed a problem with the image of the main character's legs when equipped with scaly armor and undergarments.
The Wraiths in the Great Cave B2 have been made a little weaker.
The first event for the members captured by the Wild Bull has been made easier to occur. Please go to the hideout after the day after being captured.
The events after that should be based on the change in the picture on the status screen.
Fixed a case where the Wild Bull would come to return a heroine whose belly had not grown yet.
Fixed an error when someone is captured by Wild Bull and is challenged to a duel by another party.
Fixed an error when a man could equip a maternity dress.
Fixed an error when a guest who left a party continued to level up after leaving.
Fixed a case in which an out-of-action member would sometimes display an unintelligible line of dialogue.
Fixed a problem in which the fence on the 6th floor of Radmilla Tower would not open when the time switch was used.
Fixed a problem where the number of pregnancies was counted when the heroine gave birth. (The already increased number will not be restored. Sorry about that.)
Fixed an error when diving was not allowed.
Fixed that the sex symbol appears when Sandra, a hired character, Max, and Linus stay overnight.
Added warnings for places you can't go in the demo version.
Added the ability to buy power bracelets at the store.

ver1.09
Fixed a bug that the "H" event of Wild Bull sometimes occurred outside of the hideout.
Fixed that an error sometimes occurred when trying to fight with Wild Bull.
Added a file for engine settings in demo64.exe.
If you want to set up the engine, copy and run the file "engine-setup64.bat".

ver1.10
Fixed an error that occurred during a duel when loading saved data in the middle of a wild bull's H event.
Fixed that the period of captivity of a captive heroine had no meaning.
Fixed that the description of magic and skills were not displayed.
Fixed a bug that caused names to appear when dropping unappraised items.
Fixed the prologue event occurring in the village of Seagull after skipping the prologue.
Fixed a problem in which the fence on the 6th floor of Radmilla Tower would not open when the time switch was used.

ver1.11
Fixed that the heroine could not be retrieved after the period of captivity was over.
Fixed a case in which the pregnancy status would not progress while being held captive by a wild bull.
Fixed the problem of being able to pick up an unlimited number of angel's feathers.
The initial ability values of each character and race have been adjusted.
(If a character already has a higher ability value, it can still be operated as it is, just without any further increase)
Fixed a problem in which frozen characters were not being displayed correctly when being attacked by enemies.
Fixed a problem that the frozen image remains when loading a frozen summoner.
Fixed the way the excitement level increases when the heroine is in the same room with the cuckold. It will be easier for cuckold events to occur.
Fix some other minor bugs.

ver1.12
Fixed that the event related to the wild bull of a human heroine was wrong (enbug in ver1.11).
Fixed that equipment is not destroyed when petrified or frozen for both enemies and allies.

ver1.13
The specification has been changed so that the hired character will be at the mercy of the cuckolds in the inn when they become friends with the cuckolds.
Added a system that warns the user if he/she tries to cancel when a high bonus point is awarded.
The number of points that will be used as the basis for the warning can be set as an option.
Fixed a problem in the Witch's Cave B2 and B3 where the time switch would prevent the user from leaving the cave.
Fixed increase in likability of night conversations. Fixed the increase in likability when talking to the main character in the same room.
Fixed that the heroine who had been pregnant for too long in the past version could not come back forever.
Fixed a case where the park menu had two depths in the woods.

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Drops aren't random, each mob use 3 (not sure if it is necessary 3) specific drop table (drop tables can be found in drop.csv).
Angel use late game drop tables with less items and logically their drops are more constant.
Good to know, thanks. I do found some items are more likeable to drop on certain area, but I don't know what are the odds.
Now I wonder where I've gotten that Golden Ring, and Dryad's Bow before...

Its pretty easy to modify the drop tables and which table a type of monster will use. I did it to get a flower (it never dropped normally even after an intensive farming session), and some armors/weapons i couldn't found (I think there is no monster dropping them in the demo), like a red bikin armor, or the spirit bow
If I remember correctly, you can get the flower from a treasure box in the woods if you played through the introductory.
Also, some few items only ever appear in the introductory phase of the demo, like common glove and common leather armor, maybe?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The update to the game made the NTR easier to access now that the dudes can break the shields regardless of their horny level initially. Playing the game with a proper English translation of dialog really helped me enjoy this game a lot more, a proper dungeon crawler indeed. Still a bit of a pain in the ass to bring yourself to getting the H content, but overall the game play is pretty enjoyable. If it weren't for this creator's reputation I probably would have ignored this until launch. I hope he can streamline the H content like he did with the SLG games come the full experience. Atm we still need to find Wild Bull's hideout to access some of the H content.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How would I open the xp3 files up. Looked it up online but it didn't work.
Find and download the CRASS tool. It used to exist back in Tlwiki before the dude maintaining the site got assassinated by the DRM purity asshats. There's also kirikiri which requires you to use a CMD prompt, not that difficult, and some xp3 extractors like GARBRO, you can find them on F95. For some reason there's no universally updated and supported xp3 tool unlike the RPG maker and Wolf tools, not sure why.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also if you are interested:
The drop chance is in the enemy.tjs file which you can edit with any texteditior.
Exp gained from enemies is in the monster.csv file

marhaenaldi123

Reputation score
whare the black bikini armor, and how to clear the sewer dungeon? also how to meet princess again after clearing the temple?

also i stuck in radmira tower F2 and 3,help
1667736425311.png 1667736448515.png

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You went up the wrong ladder. You moved north to reach that ladder. Its really ALWAYS west on F2. Never ever go any other direction. And if you step on a tile that changes your view: make sure you face west again before you move

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
also i stuck in radmira tower F2 and 3,help
View attachment 46001 View attachment 46002
Dont remember if riddles was in 1st demo but in 2nd there is quite many riddles. In this case you need to do like info boards say and go always to the west side of the map even if some things will turn you to other side. Just check on the map. In this floor and later you can use Jump and Levitate magic to avoid some damage and breaking things. Just make a save before each riddle.

marhaenaldi123

Reputation score
ok, has anyone found hidden entrance to count manor or the sewer dungeon?also how to pass the guard so i can clear the temple dungeon quest?

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
ok, has anyone found hidden entrance to count manor or the sewer dungeon?also how to pass the guard so i can clear the temple dungeon quest?
I'll link you back to my post on these

--> https://ulmf.org/threads/makura-cover-soft-dungeon-and-bride.13502/post-1190578

Screenshots and all. The ladder called Mansion(?) is the traffickers/slave mansion.

I'm unsure what the 'temple quest' is, as i haven't been to what i assume is the polaris temple in forever since it's pretty early.

whare the black bikini armor, and how to clear the sewer dungeon? also how to meet princess again after clearing the temple?
Top of radmila tower for half, fight the amazon group duel for the other half. wander around out front of the tower to encounter them, you must choose to receive items when you beat them, or you'll have to go rent inn rooms for like 20 days or some shit for them to respawn.

Last edited:

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The black bikini is the heroine armor by the way. Its not underwear unlike the previous quests.

marhaenaldi123

Reputation score
I'll link you back to my post on these

--> https://ulmf.org/threads/makura-cover-soft-dungeon-and-bride.13502/post-1190578

Screenshots and all. The ladder called Mansion(?) is the traffickers/slave mansion.

I'm unsure what the 'temple quest' is, as i haven't been to what i assume is the polaris temple in forever since it's pretty early.

Top of radmila tower for half, fight the amazon group duel for the other half. wander around out front of the tower to encounter them, you must choose to receive items when you beat them, or you'll have to go rent inn rooms for like 20 days or some shit for them to respawn.

forget it,i already found it,how to enter count house?i keep back to sewer again every time try to climb

Last edited by a moderator:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
forget it,i already found it,how to enter count house?i keep back to sewer again every time try to climb
You'll need to do the quest that takes flowers to the grave out north-east for the mansion key.
Then you'll need to go in the warehouse secret entrance to hit the switch to open the gate on the other side of the wall, go back to town, and down the normal sewer entrance, and you'll have to hang over with the platform and cast jump. (Don't do it without having the gate open, you can softlock because you can't platform/jump back)