What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

marhaenaldi123

Reputation score
You'll need to do the quest that takes flowers to the grave out north-east for the mansion key.
Then you'll need to go in the warehouse secret entrance to hit the switch to open the gate on the other side of the wall, go back to town, and down the normal sewer entrance, and you'll have to hang over with the platform and cast jump. (Don't do it without having the gate open, you can softlock because you can't platform/jump back)
how to collect reward from Saphire castle?the guard keep blocking me

already get the key,still cant enter

Last edited by a moderator:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
how to collect reward from Saphire castle?the guard keep blocking me

already get the key,still cant enter
Wasn't there only one quest as of the demo related to the Sapphire Castle, where after accepting the quest in the guild, you will visit the castle, then exit through the North-West Gate, enter the Temple of Polaris, meet the dandy elf, defeat the demon, return back and report (forgot whether to report to the Castle first or straight) to the guild?

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah there is only one quest. However if you for whatever reason want to visit the castle again you need the permit scroll in your inventory or you get blocked. So if you dropped that in your storage: go pick it up

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah there is only one quest. However if you for whatever reason want to visit the castle again you need the permit scroll in your inventory or you get blocked. So if you dropped that in your storage: go pick it up

I totally forgot about the pass. I always just consider my MC's inventory the "key item inventory", and load it up with stuff like the platform, keys, the pass, time switch, etc.

I recommend doing this in general, because it's annoying to have to go back to the warehouse to fiddle with which keys you're carrying... unless when the main game releases, it has asstons of key items, which i kindof doubt it'll have too many.

But i'm also a hoarder, and i try to keep a full set of replacement equipment for the whole party on hand, in case some dingdong enemy gets a armor breaking hit right off the bat. I hate running back to town with my full party of lv20s just to fix my fucking pants.

marhaenaldi123

Reputation score
Wasn't there only one quest as of the demo related to the Sapphire Castle, where after accepting the quest in the guild, you will visit the castle, then exit through the North-West Gate, enter the Temple of Polaris, meet the dandy elf, defeat the demon, return back and report (forgot whether to report to the Castle first or straight) to the guild?
castle guard block me

I totally forgot about the pass. I always just consider my MC's inventory the "key item inventory", and load it up with stuff like the platform, keys, the pass, time switch, etc.

I recommend doing this in general, because it's annoying to have to go back to the warehouse to fiddle with which keys you're carrying... unless when the main game releases, it has asstons of key items, which i kindof doubt it'll have too many.

But i'm also a hoarder, and i try to keep a full set of replacement equipment for the whole party on hand, in case some dingdong enemy gets a armor breaking hit right off the bat. I hate running back to town with my full party of lv20s just to fix my fucking pants.
dude,just put a sorcerer or alchemist in your party,you can just use magic to repair it

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
castle guard block me

dude,just put a sorcerer or alchemist in your party,you can just use magic to repair it
only 9 times before sleeping. Shit gets broken so often, i ain't got time for that shit, also hard to keep copies of some things, my repair spells gotta be saved for _expensive_ shit like the goddess ribbon body armor and it's 1.6m repair costs, i can't be blowing it for every shield and pair of boots the enemy busts, lol.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If the game is ever released, I'd really want someone to mod bigger warehouse just to be able to have everything there.
I hate being forced to sell stuff.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
yeah bigger warehouse and a sort/filter function would be nice indeed

I can 100% agree with a filter, those are always useful, but fuck if ever let auto-sort options ever touch my organization, they always fuck it up, lol

Dardalion720

Reputation score
More than a filter for a warehouse I do not use, I would prefer if someone created a randomizer for the inn. The auto button isn't random at all and it would be like everyone in your group choose their own room.

Or better, but its not in the realm of modding anymore, this game is perfect for DLC (or any other name you have for additionnal content).
A good artist with little knowledge in programming can easily add many things.
Job
Races
Monster (normal or H)
Location in city/village
Maps & Dungeon
Armors & weapons
New mechanics (like camping)
Side quests
Its only things I thought after 5 minutes of thinking so there could be more.

Note: Thoses are easy to add, but it would take a long time I suppose. Drawing every armor parts for every character+situation seems horribly long (but I'm not an artist so I don't know).

O_conceito

Reputation score
More than a filter for a warehouse I do not use, I would prefer if someone created a randomizer for the inn. The auto button isn't random at all and it would be like everyone in your group choose their own room.

Or better, but its not in the realm of modding anymore, this game is perfect for DLC (or any other name you have for additionnal content).
A good artist with little knowledge in programming can easily add many things.
Job
Races
Monster (normal or H)
Location in city/village
Maps & Dungeon
Armors & weapons
New mechanics (like camping)
Side quests
Its only things I thought after 5 minutes of thinking so there could be more.

Note: Thoses are easy to add, but it would take a long time I suppose. Drawing every armor parts for every character+situation seems horribly long (but I'm not an artist so I don't know).
Maybe we wont need an dlc like that. I dont know how much of the actual game is the demo, but i pray that is its just a little bit. So we'll have plenty of stuff to play, i suppose.

Dardalion720

Reputation score
Maybe we wont need an dlc like that. I dont know how much of the actual game is the demo, but i pray that is its just a little bit. So we'll have plenty of stuff to play, i suppose.
I don't think will need a dlc, and the demo lacks many thing who will be in the game.
Multiples side character
Love hotel
Location event (beach, bath, maybe the mansion?)
The story itself
MC sex scene (even if not great, there should be some)
Dwarves and sylph
And probably other things I didn't think of.

I only said this game can easily get new content. It would be harder to add content in a game like leane 1 & 2 except for CG and side heroine.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
One thing Leane 2 got that Leane 1 never got was a large content update with that witch girl with pigtails that was added as another target for the king and rapist enemies. It could be possible Dunegons and Bride gets a content update after release, so it would be wise to keep your savedata come the finished product. We already got a sizable amount of content from the demo, though admittedly much like all of his H games they suffer from harem syndrome, the spread of content is thin and universal in form.

Gotta hope the main heroines the creator adds to the story have much more to share or this H game is going to be hard recommendation despite all the fun you can have video game wise. Find H enemy, find wild bull, sleep in hotel till your rapist friends get the girls, and you don't even need to play the rest of the game to get the rest of the content. Unlike Leane where the prologue was sizable and the meat of the content was easily accessible afterwards, this H game takes time to get the content, and a lot more time to finish the game for sure just by looking at the system. Still, the H content is delicious so far.

Last edited:

Dardalion720

Reputation score
Leane 1 & 2 and probably his game too, can be played as a normal game. Contrary to your classic H game on rpg maker/ renpy pseudo sandobox/VN, where you often speed run from one H scene to another, in leane and probably Dungeon&Bride you can just play and experiment with the game mechanics.
So even if getting H content can be long those games can still be considered good. Its more about your mindset when playing than the quality of the game.
By the way leane 2 had a full harem with enough content for each girl, the only problem in my opinion was the reward for the player. By playing well (or cheating) the character got a happy ending which is good enough, but the player got nothing or maybe one little CG. I hope Dungeon&Bridewill be a little more rewarding for the player.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The big plus for me with D&B is the more "ntr" feel of the inn thing + clothing being varied and shown on the characters.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not sure a randomizer for the inn is useful in any manner, because it's random already, and the rooms are too limited to actually 'randomize' too much or you'll end up with unable to do anything at all you'd want.

Playing like a good self-sacrificing mc, with only the squabbling, guests, and jealousy, MC has spent the night in the stables multiple times, not from lack of money, but lack of rooms people are willing to stay in, throw in the room quality demand from the previous demo, and taking a girl via duel, there's just too many people! ....and then you can just back out of the inn room selection to the city map, and go back in to have the already occupied room to change. I'd imagine a randomizer would only cause unusable setups at this point.

I'm sure there will also be other hurdles to come across we're not being shown too. Maybe wild bull will wreck an inn room and leave you with too few rooms to stay in, or outlier villages inn's being extra small...

I would like to have the girls have a little bit more personality implemented just to play into those mechanics, like on the love screen adding if they have certain attributes like being from a high-class upbringing (demanding better quality rooms), disliking particular races or even hating specific classes ("Ugh, i don't want to sleep in the same room as a PIRATE!" or "Alchemists always smell weird"). could complicate things, and give a tell for them.

Idk.

Dardalion720

Reputation score
The "randomizer" (I dont know if there is a better word) would force the player to keep some magic locks and to be carefull when spending his point to lower libido in the inn.
I really hope there will be other hurdles, because right now if you dont make it happen yourself, there is no way the other males can have a girl.
And since Max is a bro, I suppose most player will let him have one or two girl, meaning its even harder (defintively impossible) for one guest to have any of the heroine without the player intervention.
Its more netorase than netorare and I really dont like the former.

The randomizer would be an option (maybe linked to a difficulty?), or a button similar to the auto which already exist.
It could also be a random occurence, like some days, some girls (not all) choose their own room.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
To be fair the dev made it slightly harder to avoid the NTR now that they can break the shields even with no libido. Also the girls do have unique dialog if they were NTR"d from the protagonist with a bunch of hearts on her versus no hearts at all. Though it's not very major as the characters are replaceable after all. We need to wait for the main heroines to see where the juicy text will come from most likely. There are Inns with smaller rooms and such making it near impossible to avoid having a dude and a chick together and with only three actions available you can't stop all of the points the NTR'ists will gain on the chick unless you have a sacrificial lamb.

Creon

Lurker
Reputation score
I would like to have the girls have a little bit more personality implemented just to play into those mechanics, like on the love screen adding if they have certain attributes like being from a high-class upbringing (demanding better quality rooms), disliking particular races or even hating specific classes ("Ugh, i don't want to sleep in the same room as a PIRATE!" or "Alchemists always smell weird"). could complicate things, and give a tell for them.
Agree, perks or traits (maybe combat related too). Also implementing different salary for party member (with different lvl and starting stats)

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
Its more about your mindset when playing than the quality of the game.
Those games were less repetitive. It was one big gameloop instead of dungeon in, dungeon out. Rest. Redo.
Quality always matters. Even a small budget game can still have well designed gameplay loop. For this game based on demo im not really feeling it. In contrast Lean 2 demo was already fun to play. (just final result was bit disappointing considering how little changed from 1 year and a half+ post final demo)

For H-content I dont know if they plan on doing it different in main game but in demo losing once and heroine being gone for 15 days is too long, and getting fucked right away too soon imho. Inn guys I hope there's other stuff involved eitherwise you have to sandbag hard to see the scenes. Leane was kind of like that too but there its not instant full ntr so you could play around with it a bit.

Imo would be more interesting if there were events that happen that cause Heroines to do stuff with the other guys (like that dungeon event where heroines can get lost?) and that will gradually ntr them. Hopefully game has something like that too and not just sleeping in the inn. Would also make ntr difficulty less a case of ''be bad in combat if you want ntr, otherwise be good''

Its more netorase than netorare and I really dont like the former.
I like Netorase but it requires a lot of investment between hero and heroine(s) (clear love, events and stuff happening to make them really close) otherwise its weak. So I dont think it would be good for this circle to have it. They arent very strong in that element. Better to stuck with stuff they are better at.