What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Dardalion720

Reputation score
* Thank you very much for your hard work this year.
I would like to go straight to the release next year, so please look forward to it.

We are planning a major update to the pre-trial version soon.
CG, events, and other additions have been added, and various problems that have been reported in the previous trial version have been addressed.
We are planning to update in the middle of next month. Thank you. (Added 12/30)

It's MTL from the dev's blog

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
At this point I'd like him to focus on the release instead of another demo.

Reputation score
Yeah, I feel like the demos are expansive enough that how much is really left for the full game? Unless this game is a lot more expansive than I'm giving him credit for...

BlackAche32

Reputation score
Yeah, I feel like the demos are expansive enough that how much is really left for the full game? Unless this game is a lot more expansive than I'm giving him credit for...
there are still places that are still locked and the full scope of the game could be much bigger.
There are definitely other levels not shown in the demo that are in the screenshots.

Dardalion720

Reputation score
He'll need a fully functional demo for the release, the fact that he is foccusing on finishing the demo seems like a good sign to me.
And I dont know how much we could play in leane's demo but in this one, there is many comments saying the game look like "ok tier"

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New demo is supposed to be released today AFAIK.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
You can grab it on the circle's main blog. It's the version 1.21 update.

If you mean
It doesn't seem to be there anymore.

-=-

* Temporary distribution will be suspended. I'm sorry (1/19 10:30)

-=-

leads me to believe it was taken down for some reason. If that's the case, I'd just like to know why, a problem/bug or something else?

I don't think the makuracover.com/dungeon ever had downloads/updates

Ah well, i guess i missed it, maybe they'll put it back up after they fix whatever caused them to take it down. surprised it happened so fast especially with no comments on the post.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Maybe? I've played through some of it, and yes, there were random crashes, but not any worse than the last time they released a demo.

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe? I've played through some of it, and yes, there were random crashes, but not any worse than the last time they released a demo.
When loaded there was couple errors but save was loaded (I prepared save for update dismissing summoned and mercenaries + save in main town). As I see from changes in scripts code, there was changed names of some variables and this can break many things because data can be lost if this variables was in save file. I dont think dev made links hiden just because want. Usually dev doing so when there is really breaking things which can corrupt data or something important is missing. Also there was removed some files of previous versions and this can make some saves not possible to load. And because it is important before update prepare last save by dismissing mercenaries which can be dismissed and save in main town for case if last original save will not load.

Last edited:

cookiedough

Reputation score
on the dev's blog they said the newest version added in 6 new cgs, anyone know which events got added in?

dustcrackervin

Reputation score
on the dev's blog they said the newest version added in 6 new cgs, anyone know which events got added in?
Seems to be more battle-rape CGs. Humans and Elves can be captured by ropers. Tentacle demons can capture elves (but this crashed my game I think?). Trolls (cyclops) can capture gnomes.
The best place to test this is the new area full of ropers and trolls underneath the troglodyte cave. Look for a new big pit in the succubus map.