What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

XLuteX

Reputation score
Hello Guys Im New Here
can I ask which Demo should I play first or is it the Latest Trial Demo should I download?

JohnWick

Reputation score
Newbie question here: How do you form a contract with a monster using summoner? I can't find Contract under skills during battle, and using an empty summon bottle does not do anything. Thanks!

edit: Never mind, I found out that it's RNG after battle.

Last edited:

lacolas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found a bug that make 2 starter girl to become permanent party member in last trial (v1.26)
skip prologue and go to amber town then event from prologue will happen and those 2 will join party (Must have 1 slot free or game will crash on next encounter)
also cant talk to her at inn

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found a bug that make 2 starter girl to become permanent party member in last trial (v1.26)
skip prologue and go to amber town then event from prologue will happen and those 2 will join party (Must have 1 slot free or game will crash on next encounter)
also cant talk to her at inn
Suppose it is not expected by game because Amber town is not reachable by default and path was unlocked by tweak. Dev just forgot to remove trigger of their join because it is not need by default. Also in tweaked version there is possible to get more mercenaries and because of it the mercenary thief girl can also join. But the game crashing because even in tweaked version there is still limited count of main party members.

It appears that the article about Dungeon and Bride is missing from his blog.
What happened?
I am worried because I cannot see his transmissions other than on this blog.
I though about the site just was reset to some date because of some hosting error and is looking so and not only DnB posts disappeared but all after specific date. But it still not restored and there is no posts after it by the dev. The last version in web archive is and technically it can be restored. The patch is still and the game site is still exist .

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Suppose it is not expected by game because Amber town is not reachable by default and path was unlocked by tweak. Dev just forgot to remove trigger of their join because it is not need by default. Also in tweaked version there is possible to get more mercenaries and because of it the mercenary thief girl can also join. But the game crashing because even in tweaked version there is still limited count of main party members.
Yes also her clothing variations aren't implemented if I remember well.

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Info new blog update.
he was ill and therefore could not report?
is the circle only from one person or what. that would be impressive.
Anyway. demo was also updated

Reputation score
Well, I'm taking a look at it anyway.

So far it looks like there's a timer now: days and nights advance while you're travelling, not just when you sleep in an inn. Pretty sure that's new.

There's also a new location in town: looks like an "evil" equivalent to the church. Provides the same services though, only apparenty difference is cosmetic.

Enemy and CPU ally AI also seems to have been tweaked; they're using moves less predictably than before and seem somewhat more aggressive.

Notes said some new CG's have been added, but I haven't encountered any yet.

EDIT: Ah crap, there's a bug. Game crashed when I tried to use a bomb.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The patch note say new CGs are specifically with Lynus (the fatso?) with elf and gnome characters.

In a more gameplay related stuffs, you can apparently adjust AI for the guest characters.
Also Max can change to all classes instead of being limited now.

JohnWick

Reputation score
What's the URL for the dev's blog? I checked but last update was from January. I also checked but no update. This dev has so many websites...

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
What's the URL for the dev's blog? I checked but last update was from January. I also checked but no update. This dev has so many websites...
it's the sblo.jp one, the newest post keeps getting edited with the newest patch. (currently 1.27)

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Or will we? You know how everyone likes to visit Gordon during the incident. Like OP4, for example.

What if we were teleported back in time to stop the incident, but ended up causing it?
Wrong thread?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If it's a one man operation, that's hardly a suprise; still an update is better than none.
True, but it's been 4 years... so I was hopeful that by now at least he'd be at an alpha phase.

Dardalion720

Reputation score
True, but it's been 4 years... so I was hopeful that by now at least he'd be at an alpha phase.
Was there an alpha for leane 1&2?
The dev said something about releasing the game this year (if google translate is right)

"*Thank you very much for your help this year.
I would like to go straight to the release next year, so please look forward to it. "

It's on the previous post (october, added in December)