What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

I don't have the power bracelet and then I try to leave the dungeon but the entrance of where I entered the dungeon gets turned into a tiny cave with no exit. And a path in it leading to somewhere is blocked by a single tile of water and I don't have a board needed to put down and cross it. A literal gameover.

There is actually Two Entrance but One Exit for the Witch Dungeon.
The Witch Dungeon itself was carried over from last demo, but the Exit was rerouted to the North of Landon Canyon Ravine, as the new demo put the actual Entrance there.
But, you can still enters it from the last demo entrance, back in Collins Wood, if you played the tweak version ( seems like the dev team leaves most of the things on that map as is).
You would need the Floating Bridge to actually exit the Witch Dungeon because of one square puddle blocking the road.

P.S.: If you didn't get the floating board yet, most probably you just don't want Max and Linus to join your team.

where do you get the key to enter the room with the power braclet?

I think you would need the Silver Key from a quest, was it from the Kobold Fortress?
Probably use the key as an item from the item screen when you stand in front of the door....

Last edited:
The Witch Dungeon itself was carried over from last demo, but the Exit was rerouted to the North of Landon Canyon Ravine, as the new demo put the actual Entrance there.
But, you can still enters it from the last demo entrance, back in Collins Wood, if you played the tweak version ( seems like the dev team leaves most of the things on that map as is).
You would need the Floating Bridge to actually exit the Witch Dungeon because of one square puddle blocking the road.

P.S.: If you didn't get the floating board yet, most probably you just don't want Max and Linus to join your team.

I think you would need the Silver Key from a quest, was it from the Kobold Fortress?
Probably use the key as an item from the item screen when you stand in front of the door....
thanks I still didnt do that quest yet, I cant find the Kobold fortess can someone screen shot me pls?

Last edited:

I recall it always being in the canyon, as previously it was in the canyon in the same northern area, but you had to move south into the trees and find a ladder-hole, which forest is collins wood, i've only been playing the jp version so names and stuff don't stick around in my mind as well.

Also, yeah, the kobold fort quest reward is where you get the key for the power bracelet.

Are you trying to keep story chars that never return during the demo to stick around or something? First thing i do in sapphire after hiring my team is go to polaris trigger that shit, and get Max back. The enemies in there disappear now, but they weren't worth farming for anything anyway

Floating board is back in the beach town, which would mean chances of early getting into it with wild bull, needing to buy jump (which, doesn't the shop that sells jump only open after returning form polaris anyway?), and huffing it all the way back there with 100k just for that, to go back to sapphire to get the kobold quest which is on the way down there anyway... and then when max rejoins having to fuck about with inventory and his reset equipment and shit, buaaaaagh, that seems entirely out of order, lol

thanks I still didnt do that quest yet, I cant find the Kobold fortess can someone screen shot me pls?

wheres kobold.jpg

Remember to bring at least one bomb to get started, inside will hand you plenty of bombs

Last edited:
ver2.09
・Fixed an error that occurred when clearing the Polaris Temple quest without Liesel at the opening.
(If you have a party of 6 people, the member who left in place of Max will be in the guild in Seagull Village)
- Liesel can no longer be removed from the party arbitrarily.
・Fixed an error that occurred when using an energy increase bag.
・Fixed an error that would occur when examining some trash piles in Dalecoin Forest.
- Changed the name of the scroll usage item on the item screen.
“Scroll of repair” → “Repair with a scroll” “Scroll of appraisal” → “Appraise with a scroll” etc.
・Fixed an issue where death resistance was not effective when death magic was used.
・Fixed an issue where drugs with multiple effects, such as energy pills, were only activating one effect.
・Fixed an error in the calculation method for the effect of potions that increase ability values.
・Increased the amount of money you have when skipping the prologue
・Fixed an issue where Linus would stop doing anything if the level of development by Linus of Sylph reached a certain level.
・Fixed an issue where the number of heroines with experience did not increase or the number of other heroines increased.
-Fixed an issue where the number of sexual intercourses per night for some male characters would increase abnormally.
・Fixed an issue where the item would malfunction when releasing its hidden power during fear, weakness, or overweight.
-Fixed an issue where the "Obtain only unidentified items" button could not be selected using keystrokes.
-Fixed that some heroine events still had errors.
-Fixed an issue where if you entered Seagull Village while feeling sleepy during the opening event, you would not be able to leave the village.
・Fixed an issue where MP did not decrease even when using scout magic.
・Fixed some other minor bugs

I hope all these fixes in the demo means he doesn't have to fix them in the actual game when it comes out.

EDIT: Okay, look, I know there's going to be a ton of issues on game release, I'm just hoping there will be slightly less of them because of the demo fixes.

Last edited:
updated tweaks with patch 209 changes. also f95 tempusanon tweaks aio patch which i updated myself with all using patches.

prefer original authors files over patch3(xebit's en) and patch5(tempusanon's mods).

I think I've just about finished up all the content available in the demo (plus the content added from the mod opening up closed off areas). I've completed all the quests available, I believe I've found and completed all the dungeons that aren't cut out the demo (I've found more but it won't let you go in them), I've reached level 20 with all four of my party characters, I've got as top tier armor and weapons for each of my characters as I can get in the demo, and overall I had a really fun time. I'm looking forward to the full game, though I really hope we can get at least an MTL because playing this game untranslated* 3 years ago was a nightmare. The only thing I haven't done is found a way to open the black chests which I'm not sure if that key is in the demo and I missed it or not, whether there's a way to get in to Fernando's warehouse since Jumping the hidden teleportation spot in front of the entrance still teleports you, and flipping the switch to unlock the second teleportation shortcut since I only have one Magic Boat scroll and I don't want to waste it on flipping that or uncovering the chest or unplayable dungeons along that river if I missed more playable content somewhere.

One of the caves - the one that leads to the orc nest if I'm remembering right - also has a spot where you can use Magic Boat to get an Ancient Dictionary. I'm guessing that's an item that'll come into play with future quests as something you can use to translate text to solve a puzzle or open a door. The description says it lets you translate things.

The biggest surprise in finding hidden areas for me was when I accidentally found the dungeon the Royal Jelly is in. I wasn't even intending to go towards that area as I didn't know there was a dungeon there. I only climbed the first level of the harpy mountain as a shortcut to reach the cave dungeon since I hadn't 100%'d the maps in there. To my surprise, when I jumped off the harpy mountain I just dropped straight down onto a dungeon where I found Royal Jelly instead. Funny huh? :V

My own party if you guys were interested is a level 20 Pirate MC named Damian (reference to Deimos, Son of Ares, since the dev's last game's MC was named Ares), a level 20 Smith Sylph, a level 20 Assassin Max, and a level 20 Bishop Dwarf. I was tempted to switch the Sylph to Lord or Spellblade when her stats were high enough, but having a Smith on hand is too convenient to change since equipment gets damaged sometimes during dungeon dives, and because having the smallest character drag around a massive two-handed War Sledgehammer is too funny of a mental image for me.

*Btw, kudos to the people who did the MTL. I only found a single untranslated line. It was pretty thorough at covering things. Very well done.

updated tweaks with patch 209 changes. also f95 tempusanon tweaks aio patch which i updated myself with all using patches.

prefer original authors files over patch3(xebit's en) and patch5(tempusanon's mods).
OP updated

The dev posted patch 210, but I am not sure what got fixed.

There was an enbug in ver2.09 and we fixed it again. We apologize for the inconvenience. (Added on 5/28)

My own party if you guys were interested is a level 20 Pirate MC named Damian (reference to Deimos, Son of Ares, since the dev's last game's MC was named Ares), a level 20 Smith Sylph, a level 20 Assassin Max, and a level 20 Bishop Dwarf. I was tempted to switch the Sylph to Lord or Spellblade when her stats were high enough, but having a Smith on hand is too convenient to change since equipment gets damaged sometimes during dungeon dives, and because having the smallest character drag around a massive two-handed War Sledgehammer is too funny of a mental image for me.

I can't bring myself to use a pirate for very long, what was the best parts of that, and/or was there anything that you thought was good to have about them over another class for the spot?

updated tweaks again for 210. tempusanon's patch i updated for myself with 210 is . prefer patch files from original authors when possible.

For those who are wondering about weapon damage, I think it goes something like this:
If
Hits : 1
Damage : 22 ~ 30
Then damage is random integer between 22 to 30.

If
Hits : 3
Damage : 2 ~ 12
Then damage is an integer of Rand[ 2 ~ 12 ] + Rand[ 2 ~ 12 ] + Rand[ 2 ~ 12 ] = between 6 to 36

The question is, if the Hits is 3, can only one or two hits misses, or is it all-or-nothing kinda thing?

Also, seems like casting Fire spells get SPEED up ( faster to initiate ) while casting Ice spells get SPEED down ( probability to cast after other characters Action of near equal speed )

I can't bring myself to use a pirate for very long, what was the best parts of that, and/or was there anything that you thought was good to have about them over another class for the spot?
I actually had my MC as a Pirate from character generation all the way through. I personally find the class is good if you want an agile fighter. Pirate gets the same exclusive gear as Assassin and Thieves while also getting higher tier Main weapons than either making it a great Phys combatant. The "normal" strength builds can usually do a few higher hits with weapons like Claymores and such, but their weapons are usually two-handed and don't hit as much. With Pirate, I was able to equip a high-hit and decent damage (up to mid-30s per hit by the end of the demo) for my one-handed main weapon and an equally as powerful off-hand weapon for 3 hits and high damage outputs during the second attack that same turn. Pirates are unique in that they are perfect for dual-wielding builds due to their sharing weapons and gear with both the Thief/Assassin lines as well as the more fighter-heavy classes like Lord. The other strength classes are good for high damage output to one enemy if there is a boss you want to clear immediately, but there aren't really any true boss fights in the demo so that doesn't really matter right now. Pirate on the other hand is great for clearing out the massive mobs quickly, preventing them from ganging up on your party, calling more mobs, or taking your female companions.

I actually had my MC as a Pirate from character generation all the way through. I personally find the class is good if you want an agile fighter. Pirate gets the same exclusive gear as Assassin and Thieves while also getting higher tier Main weapons than either making it a great Phys combatant. The "normal" strength builds can usually do a few higher hits with weapons like Claymores and such, but their weapons are usually two-handed and don't hit as much. With Pirate, I was able to equip a high-hit and decent damage (up to mid-30s per hit by the end of the demo) for my one-handed main weapon and an equally as powerful off-hand weapon for 3 hits and high damage outputs during the second attack that same turn. Pirates are unique in that they are perfect for dual-wielding builds due to their sharing weapons and gear with both the Thief/Assassin lines as well as the more fighter-heavy classes like Lord. The other strength classes are good for high damage output to one enemy if there is a boss you want to clear immediately, but there aren't really any true boss fights in the demo so that doesn't really matter right now. Pirate on the other hand is great for clearing out the massive mobs quickly, preventing them from ganging up on your party, calling more mobs, or taking your female companions.

Did they get any more skills as they progressed? How would you say they compared to just using a Dervish in the slot?

I thought in an older demo pirates got some kind of dive skill that didn't do anything because it wasn't implemented, did that show up? i only ever got around 12-14 with a party with a pirate.

Did they get any more skills as they progressed? How would you say they compared to just using a Dervish in the slot?

I thought in an older demo pirates got some kind of dive skill that didn't do anything because it wasn't implemented, did that show up? i only ever got around 12-14 with a party with a pirate.
The only skills my Pirate MC got were Counter and Accumulate. Counter lets you counterattack if hit with a melee move, and Accumulate lets you charge up for your next turn's attack. Both skills are shared by the general "physical fighter" classes, with Accumulate being a skill my Smith Sylph character also acquired through Leveling up. I don't know what classes can learn Counter as not all physical fighting classes have it and likewise none of the magic classes have it.

For reference, "Dervish" was translated as "Spellblade" in the demo MTL. For the MC specifically, going Spellblade over Pirate is a bit of a waste. Spellblades don't get as good gear as Pirates with their main bonus being that they instead learn Magic spells as they level. The MC can already be taught any spell type except Summoning by using spell books as a unique ability to him so Spellblade is wasted on him unless you just really want to optimize picking up more spell slots for AoE attacks. That said, I've noticed when you change classes your character (regardless of being MC or party member) still keeps the spells and spell slots they've earned even if their new class can't learn or use spells normally. That means for a non-MC character, I'd say you could go Spellblade > Pirate or Spellblade > Lord once you've gotten to a high level with Spellblade to really create a broken character. If not the MC, Pirates normally don't pick up much spell types, but they will still keep ones learned under other classes so you can start with other classes to learn the spells and rack up more spell slots and then switch your character to Pirate for the better gear.

The only skills my Pirate MC got were Counter and Accumulate. Counter lets you counterattack if hit with a melee move, and Accumulate lets you charge up for your next turn's attack. Both skills are shared by the general "physical fighter" classes, with Accumulate being a skill my Smith Sylph character also acquired through Leveling up. I don't know what classes can learn Counter as not all physical fighting classes have it and likewise none of the magic classes have it.

For reference, "Dervish" was translated as "Spellblade" in the demo MTL. For the MC specifically, going Spellblade over Pirate is a bit of a waste. Spellblades don't get as good gear as Pirates with their main bonus being that they instead learn Magic spells as they level. The MC can already be taught any spell type except Summoning by using spell books as a unique ability to him so Spellblade is wasted on him unless you just really want to optimize picking up more spell slots for AoE attacks. That said, I've noticed when you change classes your character (regardless of being MC or party member) still keeps the spells and spell slots they've earned even if their new class can't learn or use spells normally. That means for a non-MC character, I'd say you could go Spellblade > Pirate or Spellblade > Lord once you've gotten to a high level with Spellblade to really create a broken character. If not the MC, Pirates normally don't pick up much spell types, but they will still keep ones learned under other classes so you can start with other classes to learn the spells and rack up more spell slots and then switch your character to Pirate for the better gear.
spellblade can physically attack one line of enemies and has chance of IK which i will be blunt are traits i found pretty useful early on and gaining those slots on mc are also very useful so he can cast each spell tier more then once per inn visit. also the other class with counter is Fighter.

spellblade can physically attack one line of enemies and has chance of IK which i will be blunt are traits i found pretty useful early on and gaining those slots on mc are also very useful so he can cast each spell tier more then once per inn visit. also the other class with counter is Fighter.
Well firstly, no need to be so defensive. I was asked to talk about what niche Pirate fills so I did. I didn't denigrate Spellblade or say it was bad.

Thanks for telling me Fighter is the only other class that has Counter. Useful to know.

I'm aware the MC only has a limited amount of spell slots unless he takes a class that gains more. I referenced that here
so Spellblade is wasted on him unless you just really want to optimize picking up more spell slots for AoE attacks
YMMV. I just don't really find much purpose in making a character that's mastered both spells (because you'd have to really invest far into a spell user class to get more slots on the higher level stuff) AND physical attacks. It's just something you'd really only do if you want a try-hard kind of character, which imo is unneeded right now in the game so it's a waste of my time. Having one or two spell slots is decent (especially on the Holy side for heals and such) since it lets you pick up the slack if your party member specced towards that falls or gets hit with a status effect, but generally my playstyle prefers to let each party member have their specialization and fulfill it to the best - rather than having multiple "jack of all trades, masters of none" or bothering to put in the multiple days it'd take to turn every character into mastering everything. The game literally doesn't let you do solo runs so having an MC who is a high strength build while also being able to toss level 8 or something spells regularly isn't particularly useful usually, though it could become useful if in the full game the dev adds enemies that can only beaten by physical or inversely only be beaten by spells as a counter to my playstyle. I've had that happen to me in a few games before. That's also why I said the one exception is AoEs, because AoE spells are generally good to have multiple of in a pinch.

The Death skill I find to be overrated personally tbh. It feels awesome when it does proc, but it has such a low proc rate that it can't be reliably used. If you know what you're doing, Death is completely unnecessary and focusing on it is liable to take you more damage than if you'd just gone for normal kills. I'm down with having Max as an Assassin to proc it every now and then especially combined with Hide since it's a natural growth of his own skills, but by and large I don't care much for it. Likewise, Spellblade compared to builds that focus on strength has a lower damage output so other builds with higher damage output will likely OHK most mooks even without Death.

I hadn't heard of a Skill that lets you attack a whole row though (outside of AoE spells). That sounds pretty good. I'm guessing I never leveled up high enough as a Spellblade to unlock it, or it wasn't in the game when I last played 3 years ago. Either or. I'm curious how the damage output stands up to the dual-wielding build since both aim largely for the same effect of cutting down enemy numbers quickly. I'll test that out either when I feel like playing the demo again, or when the full game and an MTL of it comes out. Thanks!

for vs pirate dual wield the row attack will easily outdmage vs groups, also if you want dual wield build fighter feels far superior to pirate imo being able to equip a better selection of 1H main weapons, like great sword (54-72, locked to fighter and lord)

also if you want dual wield build fighter feels far superior to pirate imo being able to equip a better selection of 1H main weapons, like great sword (54-72, locked to fighter and lord)
Eh, I addressed that already.
The "normal" strength builds can usually do a few higher hits with weapons like Claymores and such, but their weapons are usually two-handed and don't hit as much. With Pirate, I was able to equip a high-hit and decent damage (up to mid-30s per hit by the end of the demo) for my one-handed main weapon and an equally as powerful off-hand weapon for 3 hits and high damage outputs during the second attack that same turn.
I'd much rather the two attacks per turn with multi-hit weapons getting usually the same or higher damage output total over one attack per turn and one-hit weapons.

Back