What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Is there any way to release the power of weapons and items with the description of "This item has hidden power within?"

Ah, ok, thanks! But it only works with the dagger and not the bikini or the pearl ring???

Is it possible to remove/decrease guest icons while in the city? I collected 5 guest (took them from Alex) and they cover a third of the city. The buildings behind them are simply not visible.
Аnd another question - i received 2 magic bridge, is there any way to turn them off or upload them for the time? They prevent you from falling into dungeons if there are 1-2 holes.

Last edited:
Is it possible to remove/decrease guest icons while in the city? I collected 5 guest (took them from Alex) and they cover a third of the city. The buildings behind them are simply not visible.
Аnd another question - i received 2 magic bridge, is there any way to turn them off or upload them for the time? They prevent you from falling into dungeons if there are 1-2 holes.
Go to the "Waiting Room". (Book icon somewhere in top right of the "main hub" city, near the warehouse.
You can dismiss mercenaries and re-recruit them later from there.

If you are playing the curated 2.09 version from the main page of this thread, holding Left Shift will prevent the bridge from activating.

Have I reached the end of the demo? The Golden Mermaid Statue doesn't do anything, and I'm holding onto the 1 scroll of Magic Boat because I can't cast it back, plus the Collin Wood dungeons are inaccessable., and the Lost Forest place is blocked by a boulder that I can't blow up with a Bomb

Have I reached the end of the demo? The Golden Mermaid Statue doesn't do anything, and I'm holding onto the 1 scroll of Magic Boat because I can't cast it back, plus the Collin Wood dungeons are inaccessable., and the Lost Forest place is blocked by a boulder that I can't blow up with a Bomb
you can jump over the boulder

Lol, I just realized I'm not very good at this game because I have the 4 spirit tokens and none of them work on the Fura Snowfield Spirit Pedestral and there's nowhere else IIRC that has Spirit Pedestrals so I'm still stuck at the Lost Forest

Where to get the key for the doors in the mine, and "time switch" for the entrance to Fool warehouse? There are only two quests left, it doesn’t seem like they should be given as a reward.

Where to get the key for the doors in the mine, and "time switch" for the entrance to Fool warehouse? There are only two quests left, it doesn’t seem like they should be given as a reward.
I think time switch was behind a Bronze lock door in the Witch lair. You can get a Thief to pick the lock.
Mine key is further down into the mine. I think if you go all the way to the 6th floor and try to work your way back up while exploring every room you'll get it. (You need to stop first elevator at 4th floor, so that the other one is at the 2nd floor and accessible from the entrance. Exit the first elevator and drop from 4th floor to 6th floor and then work your way back up)

how to open the door on the second level of the kobold fort?
there's a stone behind the door and no more cracks in the wall to blow up

how to open the door on the second level of the kobold fort?
there's a stone behind the door and no more cracks in the wall to blow up
Go back to first floor, there is a crack in a wall in one of the rooms on the right side of the building that leads to a hidden ladder. (It's probably the only undiscovered tile on the minimap)

I don't remember the exact layout of the floor, but I know that to get to it, starting from the main door rubble you go all the way up, then all the way right, then all the way down, then all the way left, then you go up through a door into the room where you find that wall crack.

I don't know if bug reports are still needed, but here they are: in the canyon, when talking with Alex, it gives an error when trying to view information. Game version: dungeon_trial_211_curated_mtl_by_xebit. The demo is almost completed (the quest for red underwear remains).

Attachments

• feil.png
    feil.png
    743.6 KB · Views: 30
I don't know if bug reports are still needed, but here they are: in the canyon, when talking with Alex, it gives an error when trying to view information. Game version: dungeon_trial_211_curated_mtl_by_xebit. The demo is almost completed (the quest for red underwear remains).
I used to get a similar error trying to use the info button while Max was at maximum difficulty level. (Info worked on lower difficulties)

Does anyone else know of anywhere with a good return on investment now for late-game loot?

The tentacles in the deep aren't great and won't call friends as often as i'd like.
The gremlins/demons/whatever kindof keep dropping me crap (and are also annoying)
the barbarians are more mid-level
the nightmare horses might be nice, but the succubi keep draining levels and _fuck that shit_
No radmila tower means no valkyries, and in the last update, the necromancers i was farming got removed. :/

Does anyone else know of anywhere with a good return on investment now for late-game loot?

The tentacles in the deep aren't great and won't call friends as often as i'd like.
The gremlins/demons/whatever kindof keep dropping me crap (and are also annoying)
the barbarians are more mid-level
the nightmare horses might be nice, but the succubi keep draining levels and _fuck that shit_
No radmila tower means no valkyries, and in the last update, the necromancers i was farming got removed. :/
I found the enemies in the Area right before ice dragon to drop some of the highest tier available stuff. Imps in mine too, but those were annoying in 2.09. Heard they got nerfed.

Back