What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Makura cover soft|SLG] Leane of Legitimate Crown 1.36

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

Can you be more clear? This is what I think you mean, but I was able to do it perfectly and see her status.

1. Visit the Harem
2. Select Heroine info
3. Select on some girl
4. Info doesn't pop up? (pops up for me).

Try applying the 1.36 patch, maybe that's what's fucking it up for you.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Outside of the harem you should be able to see their info in the stasus menutoo but it doesn't work when you use the english patch.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know what you're talking about. I deleted my patch, clicked the big castle where the king is, and there's a girl he's fucking. I cannot access her until I visit the harem to see her status.

Are you talking about the bottom left buttons, the magic mirrors?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When you click on a girl and go to her status there should be six options but with the english patch there is only four. There should be two options somewhere between edit skills and retire that lets you see a girls sexual history.

Last edited:
OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind I see it. I checked. In 1.31 there's 6 choices in Status per heroine. In my 1.36 it's gone.

However, those are only for the raw games for me. In my latest version of the patch (not yet released), I have all 6 options:

Edit Skill, Dismiss, Retire, H-Status, History, Return.

I may release something new with all the nation names translated, the whole Harem, and some things here and there. All together about 10+ hrs of work. I just need to iron out some bugs that I induced when I translated nation names...

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The latest game update patch is always to find at:
Excuse me, i found a torrent for a 1.17 version, can i download the patch from here? or is it better if i use the translation with my version?

Last edited:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Excuse me, i found a torrent for a 1.17 version, can i download the patch from here? or is it better if i use the translation with my version?
You might want to download the update from that adds more scenes.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Howdy folks. I forgot about this project. I had this kinda completed a while ago. I think the only thing missing are the Items.

I'll also add this to the top of the post. Let me know if there are any problems. I have not tested this with the latest patch. This works with my 1.36

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Howdy folks. I forgot about this project. I had this kinda completed a while ago. I think the only thing missing are the Items.

I'll also add this to the top of the post. Let me know if there are any problems. I have not tested this with the latest patch. This works with my 1.36
nice, doe sthis work with any version? i downloaded something from the makers blog but the game says ver 2.0 or soemthing like that so i am not sure is really the last, also THANK YOU, these game always facinate me but the language barrier is huge for me =S

Edit so i went and just checked the main thread, found out aparently the title image wasn't updated and stays on ver 1.20, still i have a little doubt, i had ver 1.17 and downlaoded the update, doe sit still work well or will i be missing anything?

Last edited:
OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I wrote 1.36. Go here to get patch for 1.36:

I do not believe it may work with older versions, nor will I try to make it so.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I wrote 1.36. Go here to get patch for 1.36:

I do not believe it may work with older versions, nor will I try to make it so.
Oh don't worry, i already downloaded that and tried it, just to be sure there are things left untranslated right? for example when choosing the dificulty the levels are still in jap, i still haven't started playing so i can't tell you anything more especific.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello. I downloaded the main.scn file in the first page. Now what should I do with it? I mean it seems it need some kind of software to open it (probably like RPG maker or something?). I know almost nothing about JP but maybe if it's only simple words or sentences I can help with something using Google or other translation tool. But first I might need some guidance about how to tinker with the file first lol

By the way, I also noticed that the translation might have a bug for replay h-scene. I hasn't tried in the real gameplay yet though. It seems it only happens for the scenes with the barbarian (for all girls) if they are virgin. Non virgin scenes work nicely. Maybe need more test but that's what I've found for now.

Here the screenshoot

Last edited:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Do you have to delete your old saves? When I load a previous save it gives an error, When I start a new game ad skip the beginning it won't let me choose a kingdom.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you have to delete your old saves? When I load a previous save it gives an error, When I start a new game ad skip the beginning it won't let me choose a kingdom.
If I am not mistaken, you can't play Japanese old save after you apply the translation patch. Meaning the only way to pay the old save is by keeping your game untranslated. English save probably won't work after you switch the game back to Japanese too.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
raiten28 Can you recreate step by step what you did to get the crash in the screenshot? I'll try to run mine to see if I can encounter it as well. I'm having a hard time understanding you. So in the replay room, with my translation file applied, you encounter a bug in which scene?

maddogrd And yes, you must start the game all over to use translation. You also cannot choose the skip option the first time around. The game saved those with Japanese and it will not work. It's a bit tedious but the beginning should be easy to skip. Once you've unlocked the nation, you can then skip intro to that nation on the next save. Think of it as a new game, I guess.

Last edited:

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
raiten28 Can you recreate step by step what you did to get the crash in the screenshot? I'll try to run mine to see if I can encounter it as well. I'm having a hard time understanding you. So in the replay room, with my translation file applied, you encounter a bug in which scene?

maddogrd And yes, you must start the game all over to use translation. You also cannot choose the skip option the first time around. The game saved those with Japanese and it will not work. It's a bit tedious but the beginning should be easy to skip. Once you've unlocked the nation, you can then skip intro to that nation on the next save. Think of it as a new game, I guess.
Ah I am sorry. It wasn't clear enough. I should have worded it better.

I don't know if the crash will happen in the real gameplay or not. I haven't gone that far yet. But it seems a bug(?) crashes a few scenes in replay room. So far the crash occurred in some scenes that involved virginity. See choices "virgin" and "non-virgin" when you play the scenes in the replay room? When I chose to play the virgin scenes, some scenes couldn't play and just crashed.

1. I went to replay room
2. Played some H-scenes
3. It crashed

So far it happened to:
1. Leane & Kasim first time (page 1)
2. Beatrice & Manzur first time (page 2)
3. Carla & player (page 6)
4. maybe more

I suspected it's because some script. I haven't tested if those scenes will crash in the real gameplay or not. As I said, I haven't progressed that far.
Hope it is clear enough for now.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
raiten28 I was not able to replicate your problem. Most likely you patched the game incorrectly.

Here's instructions on how to do it. Looking back at the original question by you, you're not suppose to extract the scn files from the patch2.xp3 file. The download link contains a single patch2.xp3 file. That file does not need to be altered in anyway.

I would re extract your original game, update to v1.36 using the files from the official website. Then, download my patch2.xp3. Extract that into the game directory. Your patch is now complete. Go test it again after that.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Getting a crash error during the bridge battle. Using the 1.36 patch on version 1.36 of the game. A small window says Hippia(Japanese characters)D.exist. An error message pops up that google translates to:
An exception occurred in the script Can not convert the type from (void) to Object. This error occurs if a value other than Object type is passed in the context where the Object type is required

Last edited:
OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Cupio what is the bridge battle? Be more specific.

1. Start new game
OR
1. Choose nation x
2. Choose nation y
3. Choose nation z

then, move to?
Be more specific so I can replicate your bug.