What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Makura cover soft|SLG] Leane of Legitimate Crown 1.36

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It'll all depend on how much support I see on Patreon, and if any of the translators out there are willing to pitch in. There's no way I will do a 100% full translation solo. The scene files contain I would say 75% of the work. Idk, not really that interested in the new content, and I don't have any free time where I'm sitting with thumbs up my ass and nothing to do.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It'll all depend on how much support I see on Patreon, and if any of the translators out there are willing to pitch in. There's no way I will do a 100% full translation solo. The scene files contain I would say 75% of the work. Idk, not really that interested in the new content, and I don't have any free time where I'm sitting with thumbs up my ass and nothing to do.
I hope you don't mind me spreading it, there was 1 guy already interested, but first he will finish what he is working on right now. The part that really frustrates me is that this game is perfect for someone like mangagamer to pick up, they like game slike this where there is actual gameplay and mechanics.

PD: could you do a partial of demonium? I could never play it sinc elike this it has menus and the like.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I hope you don't mind me spreading it, there was 1 guy already interested, but first he will finish what he is working on right now. The part that really frustrates me is that this game is perfect for someone like mangagamer to pick up, they like game slike this where there is actual gameplay and mechanics.

PD: could you do a partial of demonium? I could never play it sinc elike this it has menus and the like.
This game requires a certain level of programming knowledge, and it uses an atypical framework. If anyone knows anyone from Mangagamer who would like to pick it up, I'm happy to help for below average rate.

Until then, I'm going to stick to a Patreon model when I feel like it.

Chaussettes

Lurker
Reputation score
I just bought and DLed the game, yet I can't get it to work with your partial, there's an error everytime I try to start the game. Is it normal or am I doing something wrong ?

Anyway, thanks for what you're doing, have a nice day/evening.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Chaussettes You need to get the 1.36 version of the game. Basically, how I did this was get the original game. Then, patch with the provided patch from the game website for 1.36. Then, apply the partial from me.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got some good news Animefan_09 .

I contacted NorzZ , who is interested in doing a FULL TRANSLATION with me.

I've already begun patching the game from 1.36 to the latest 1.40 (written as of now). So far so good, at about 15% completion.

Stay tuned for more information.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've already begun patching the game from 1.36 to the latest 1.40 (written as of now). So far so good, at about 15% completion.

This week is turning out to be awesome!!! if you get 2 more people helping we should start calling you guys the A-Team or something xD

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Actually we're still talking. He says he's interested, but have not verbally confirmed. Either way, the game will get an update from 1.36 to 1.40. After that, doing a Full Translation is just a matter of whether or not I can find someone to translate stuff.

I might just fall back on my Patreon idea, maybe x dollars per release. With each release comprising of x number of lines. Idk. I don't really feel compelled to do Full. As doing Machine Translation while playing is kinda "good enough". I might have to hit up some other translators to see who wants to play.

Let me know if you know anyone.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.43 is stable, I hope. How translation goes?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone have ver 1.36 tucked out somewhere?

......I think i will just try to play witht he current patch a little take lots of captures (for the menus) and then go onm to play the newer version, i probably will fail miserablybut hey hopefullyi will know how to play for when the new patch is ready!! (you are still working on it right?)

Last edited:

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's still available on their blog:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's still available on their blog:
xD i only knew how to get to the lastest patch, and to make matters worse i had downloaded 1 patch already.....1.37!!! So that1 works with any previous verion right? like the newest 1.43? Now lets see if i am able to download it........

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Believe i saw the newest version of 1.46 on eyny, not sure if its stable...

Sundaytroll

Reputation score
Short Question, the crashes followed by moving prisoners or rescuing them with spys are caused by the translation? or by ingame-bugs?
And another question: the version number of the game shows 1.36, but i installed the patch from the site...or cause this some of the conflicts?

Last but not least: I could help translate, but I need the text I should (machine-)translate...

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language.

frzned95

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone has a link for the translation somewhere, the ones in this thread are dead

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

patch3.xp3

Still just 1.36

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

patch3.xp3

Still just 1.36
By this point i have given up on a translation, i think you would get more luck approaching the author/developer and make a deal T.T

Anyway i was just asking what happens if i apply the patch to a newer version? will it crash? does it lose the new contend/bug fixes? Or the only thing i will notice is some things that should be transalted appearing in jap?

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
By this point i have given up on a translation, i think you would get more luck approaching the author/developer and make a deal T.T

Anyway i was just asking what happens if i apply the patch to a newer version? will it crash? does it lose the new contend/bug fixes? Or the only thing i will notice is some things that should be transalted appearing in jap?
Yeah I haven't worked on new version at all. If you apply the patch with a newer version, I'm guessing what would happen is the game would revert back to 1.36 since it'll load my files instead of the game files.

There is no plan on anything, I don't have incentive. Honestly if someone who knows what they're doing look at my patch, they can reverse engineer it and apply to the latest 1.4+

I started doing it I think like 50% and then I got bored. I estimate around 4-5 hours of work if someone is new to this software.