What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Makura cover soft|SLG] Leane of Legitimate Crown 1.36

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey, just noticed the new update and played through to same point as Cupio; it's right after Diamond city is retaken, the (Duke?) killed and Hippia attacks, and before the proper H-scenes start. Think it creates a fifth unit at the third wave, but misnamed Hippia warrior D. I'll attach my save, if I can without getting error messages on here >.> And nope, no luck uploading

Just wanted to say thanks also for doing this, it's made the game way more enjoyable, and even found new things in it. I'd be willing to help you with translating, though my schedule is kinda erratic; not sure how much help I'd be.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Cupio what is the bridge battle? Be more specific.

1. Start new game
OR
1. Choose nation x
2. Choose nation y
3. Choose nation z

then, move to?
Be more specific so I can replicate your bug.
I take it you haven't played the game? The bridge battle is one of the biggest turning point of the game and its where the NTR starts. Anyways, I extracted the files and looked in the event.ks file, seems to be related to event 71 and the game seems to be crashing cuz it does not recognize the unit HippiaWarriorD or something. That unit's name in that file is halfway translated but fully translating it or changing it back the Japanese name does not fix the crash. I suspect some other file is involved. That specific command is suppose to advance the story once HippiaWarriorD is defeated but since the game does not recognize that unit, you can fix it by changing it to another unit's name, such as HippiaWarrior B. However, I notice that doing this will cause the game to crash during an earlier cut-scene of that battle. To get through this, just use the downloaded file until the point where you would normally crash.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've been using the built in cheats to speed through the game. I haven't really "played" it. I've been skipping to the middle of the game via the new game + options for when you choose a route.

Is this where the bug is?

Or is this in the prologue?

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I found it. You guys. Here's how you express properly:

1. Start new game, do not choose a nation
2. After the first King is assassinated, and Hippia begins to attack, on the third wave.

I will fix this an upload asap.

Btw, how are you guys hooking the game? Using agth.exe and editing the shortcut path?

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Fixed:
Updated on OP as well. I did NOT need to restart a new game. Just Save right before the event, use new patch, and Load from that save.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For those wondering how to hook this game, just use ITH VNR. On Windows 10, I had to use LocaleEmulator even with locale already set to Japanese.
This game is just too meaty for me to jerk off to. It's like a fucking novel. The NTR doesn't hit you fast enough before my dick is soft.

fastfalcon

Reputation score
I was never able to hook this game properly. I ended up using Capture2text and outputting to google translate. It worked pretty well for Leane 1, maybe translating 80% of it, but not so much for Leane 2 at more like 40% translating it. If you could give more details on how you got it to work I'd appreciate it! I liked the strategy aspect of the Leane games a lot and played them enough to beat both on the hardest difficulty, but yet I don't really know a lot of what was going on especially in Leane 2. I tried ITH VNR and LocaleEmulator just now. I could click on the first ITH VNR menu which looks like 4 small black squares and select leane2.exe, but I couldn't really get any further than that. And thanks for work you've done on this! It was cool to finally see what the menu stuff was in the King's harem room which I just ignored when I played it before.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't know what you're talking about 4 small black squares. I'm running ITHVNR-3.5640.1-win32 via ITHVNR.exe.

First you launch the game with LocaleEmulator. Then, you open ITHVNR.exe

In the first menu button, the one that reads Process, you click it and find the game. Then you select it, and hit Attach.

If this is successful, you should see some text in the dropdown directly below the Process button you clicked.

Then you just find the correct thread via the next dropdown that normally reads ConsoleOutput, and translate with whatever translating software. I use Chiitrans Lite with the Google api.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
fastfalcon Cleanfeel Quick guess on ITHVNR squares: It sounds like someone downloaded a build with the Korean GUI, which I think is all of the prebuilt options from (this is not made clear for the latest release there). To avoid squares, .

fastfalcon

Reputation score
Yeah you were right it was the Korean GUI. So I've got the text hooking properly now in ITH VNR. First time with this game that there weren't a bunch of OoO0o0's mixed in with the japanese characters. Chiitrans Lite didn't work. I got an Error 403 (Forbidden) when it was trying to translate it through Google. But by opening Google Translate in a web browser I can at least paste 5 lines at a time from the ITH VNR clipboard, so it's faster and gets more translated than the Capture2text method I used in the past. So thanks guys!

Edit: Translation Aggregrator also gave me a similar error trying to take the text from ITH VNR through Google Translate.

Last edited:
OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, with 1.4 release, I'm looking to redo this.

I will take my experience with working on 1.36 and make perfect 1.4.

But I need to know what's being added, and what are the plans of the creators coming forward. As, any patches require a complete redo. (Well, not really. I just like to be super careful and read every single line of changes.)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You might want to wait for now, because apparently another patch is coming out later this month.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So, with 1.4 release, I'm looking to redo this.

I will take my experience with working on 1.36 and make perfect 1.4.

But I need to know what's being added, and what are the plans of the creators coming forward. As, any patches require a complete redo. (Well, not really. I just like to be super careful and read every single line of changes.)
That is good....if you want to go the extra mile and translate some events all the better *shameless hint*

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If I take 1.4 + seriously, I will make it so it's crowd share effort.

I'll post the stuff that needs translated in plain text, and let the community help. All I do, after-all, is use google translate.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If I take 1.4 + seriously, I will make it so it's crowd share effort.

I'll post the stuff that needs translated in plain text, and let the community help. All I do, after-all, is use google translate.
Will be completely honest, the only thing i would really need is what you have done so far: menus and things like that. As long as the text from the text box can be hooked i can live......that said if mangagamer or someone piked this up i would start saving from the moment it was announced xD.

Speaking of buying does this appear in the english section of dlsite?

kyukyu78

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank for your work, this partial patch is very helpful. With Visual Reader and this patch is well playable.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Befoe i erase my previous game version, the patch is being updated right? for version 1.40 i mean.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No immediate plans for 1.40 version. Though I did find a good technical solution to help speed up translation this time.

For 2 reasons, I have not begun. 1) My personal life has a few projects that have better returns. 2) I'm waiting for a stable 1.4 version before I dive into it.

I've contacted elforen which I really like from his work ethic and quality of translation for collaboration. If he comes on board, I might contact a few more translators to see if they're willing to do some pro bono work.

If both of those fail, meaning I can't find anyone to help me, I'll have to set up my own Patreon to get funding on it. I'm going to result into the model where X dollars for when game is finished, and I'll only start when the dollar value hits a certain value. Eg, 1,000 per translation.

My real life work makes way more money than this, so I need some sort of return to make me want to do it.

v1.36 partial took me around 48 hours of pure work, for your information.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No immediate plans for 1.40 version. Though I did find a good technical solution to help speed up translation this time.

For 2 reasons, I have not begun. 1) My personal life has a few projects that have better returns. 2) I'm waiting for a stable 1.4 version before I dive into it.

I've contacted elforen which I really like from his work ethic and quality of translation for collaboration. If he comes on board, I might contact a few more translators to see if they're willing to do some pro bono work.

If both of those fail, meaning I can't find anyone to help me, I'll have to set up my own Patreon to get funding on it. I'm going to result into the model where X dollars for when game is finished, and I'll only start when the dollar value hits a certain value. Eg, 1,000 per translation.

My real life work makes way more money than this, so I need some sort of return to make me want to do it.

v1.36 partial took me around 48 hours of pure work, for your information.
Your life take spriority, but if all that works doe sit mean you plan on doing a full translation? plz say yes PLEASEEEEEEE, also i think i will just back up my v1.36 and stay off playing the newer one xD, the only sad thing is that i was hoping to play the game during the next vacation that is coming up.