What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Makura cover soft|SLG] Leane of Legitimate Crown 1.43

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got another crash with 1.03. This time
it crashed right after I captured the last castle in the map, right side. Seems like the king was killed, and a demon castle rose up from the sea, left side of the "capital".
View attachment 18417View attachment 18418
Please try the latest version. I'm 100% this will fix it. Please also let me know after you try it?

greenp

Reputation score
Hi Cleanfeel,

So I followed you over here from f95 like you requested. Still have the same issue, clean install from DLSite, no save data, game works fine without the patch, once I put it in I get this error:
error2.jpg
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hi Cleanfeel,

So I followed you over here from f95 like you requested. Still have the same issue, clean install from DLSite, no save data, game works fine without the patch, once I put it in I get this error:
View attachment 18424
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Posible dumb question but did you get the patch from the author's site? i am not sure dlsite has the actual latest version.

greenp

Reputation score
Posible dumb question but did you get the patch from the author's site? i am not sure dlsite has the actual latest version.
I got the patch from the tinyupload link in the OP here. Is there a way to check what version of the game I have? I didn't know the store itself would be selling an outdated version.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got the patch from the tinyupload link in the OP here. Is there a way to check what version of the game I have? I didn't know the store itself would be selling an outdated version.
Check out the file 更新履歴.txt

greenp

Reputation score
Check out the file 更新履歴.txt
I only have
お読みください.txt,
反省文.txt, and
説明.txt
In the main game folder.
In the save folder all i see is a krkr.console.txt

E: The site says it was last updated March 2017.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I only have
お読みください.txt,
反省文.txt, and
説明.txt
In the main game folder.
In the save folder all i see is a krkr.console.txt

E: The site says it was last updated March 2017.
I think versio 1.43 came out this year so yes its probably not the latest version, good news though!! you just need to find the circle's homepage, they have the update there (if you have the dlsite version it should work) go to the main thread, i am sure close tot he latest pages i or someone else asked for a link to the download page.

greenp

Reputation score
I think versio 1.43 came out this year so yes its probably not the latest version, good news though!! you just need to find the circle's homepage, they have the update there (if you have the dlsite version it should work) go to the main thread, i am sure close tot he latest pages i or someone else asked for a link to the download page.
Thanks! Looks like that ended up getting it to work! You're the best(y)

foolfirefly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Please try the latest version. I'm 100% this will fix it. Please also let me know after you try it?
Do I have to restart from the beginning to fix it? I tried to overwrite the patch file, but still got the same crash, same error. The 9th save is right before the last fight to get to that story part. I was on Marion route, I think.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do I have to restart from the beginning to fix it? I tried to overwrite the patch file, but still got the same crash, same error. The 9th save is right before the last fight to get to that story part. I was on Marion route, I think.
God I hope not. Pretty sure you don't. I can try it later this weekend, pretty busy recently. Is it the same exact error? The black console output reads the same? You can just post the raw text I don't need an exact image.

foolfirefly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
God I hope not. Pretty sure you don't. I can try it later this weekend, pretty busy recently. Is it the same exact error? The black console output reads the same? You can just post the raw text I don't need an exact image.
It's the same exact error. Still has something to do with that main12.scn file and number 882. The black console output reads the same too.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's the same exact error. Still has something to do with that main12.scn file and number 882. The black console output reads the same too.
Opps. I forgot to compile properly. I didn't actually upload the fix to the link.

Try this, updating to OP.

foolfirefly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Opps. I forgot to compile properly. I didn't actually upload the fix to the link.

Try this, updating to OP.
It works fine this time, finally got my first ending. Thanks for your time and effort, Cleanfeel. There's a minor thing though:
In the last part when fighting the demons, the names of the Ice Crystal's and Fire Crystal's bosses are too long to fit in the images of their battles. The names are shown fine in the text box below in the middle though

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It works fine this time, finally got my first ending. Thanks for your time and effort, Cleanfeel. There's a minor thing though:
In the last part when fighting the demons, the names of the Ice Crystal's and Fire Crystal's bosses are too long to fit in the images of their battles. The names are shown fine in the text box below in the middle though
Yeah I know...If you have any ideas what to change it to let me know. The issue is Japanese words are much shorter. They can have 4 or 5 characters to represent a lot of things. With English I need so many more to convey the same thing.

For example, DemonKing in English can be written with only 2 characters in Japanese: 魔王

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah I know...If you have any ideas what to change it to let me know. The issue is Japanese words are much shorter. They can have 4 or 5 characters to represent a lot of things. With English I need so many more to convey the same thing.

For example, DemonKing in English can be written with only 2 characters in Japanese: 魔王
Well for demon kings and the like soemthing like Overlord may work, but about the bosses do tehy have proper names or only titles? With proper names i mean something like a demon being called Asmodeus or a dragon Drogon (yes i lack imagination at the moment)

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe you can use "Maou" to replace DemonKing. If I am not mistaken Maou is Japanese word for Demon King.

However, it will probably sound strange for people who not familiar with the word.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Maybe you can use "Maou" to replace DemonKing. If I am not mistaken Maou is Japanese word for Demon King.

However, it will probably sound strange for people who not familiar with the word.
Yeah, same with other ranks/titles, like check if they have a well known word (like sensei is for teacher/doctor) and use it, if there are many ranks of demon kings or something he could go with Maou, Great Maou, King Maou and so on too.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm looking for another project to work on. Does anyone know a good NTR game that I can research? If it uses the same engine (SLG?) as this one, it would be relatively easy. But if not, I will need info on how to compile the game after tweaking the subsequent files.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm looking for another project to work on. Does anyone know a good NTR game that I can research? If it uses the same engine (SLG?) as this one, it would be relatively easy. But if not, I will need info on how to compile the game after tweaking the subsequent files.
The Niimii games are pretty ntr heavy, don't believe the recent ones have all been translated and they're heavier on the H-scenes than this one

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I consider this https://ulmf.org/threads/kegani-lab...the-holy-tree-nobara-re209286-rj209286.11107/ good, but you may want to check that group or wait for their next game to see if the art has advanced. ALso i can't belive i haven't found anyone to translate the ingame help T.T

This is their next game btw hasn't come out but frankly the art looks much better so that is a plus for me.