What's new

ACT RPG Maker Marionette Memory RJ175780

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

An upcoming game from a new group called ALICE EGG (in all caps).

I tried out the demo and it looks very high quality gameplay-wise, the CG is pretty good but not very high quality imho. It's made in RPG Maker but categorized in Action games because combat happens realtime and not in encounters.

You have 3 buttons in which you can equip a weapon (Z), a spell (A) and an ability (S) to use when running around the world. You can also run by pressing Shift and by pressing Ctrl you lock the characters face in one direction so that you can strafe. This is actually very useful in combat.

The story seems to be about a girl who gets kidnapped by weird cultist dudes along with another girl. The girls try to escape but in the end only the player character manages to escape. After that I guess it's pretty much a quest to save the other girl. And a succubus comes to reside in the player character and leads her into lewdness.

So far in the demo the only H I've found is masturbation and losing to one boss. You can also buy sex tools to spice the masturbation. Doing H stuff increases the Erole meter which is used for the special abilities (S button) such as Dash or Stealth.

H-events increase lewdness so there's corruption involved. Clothing damage is tied to HP and talking to villagers with low HP/destroyed clothes makes you a pervert.

I think there might be a bit more content in the demo but I don't know what to do in Chapter 2. Also be careful of bugs, I encountered one when I died to mushroom monsters and was respawned in town, I lost the HUD and the ability to attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ175780] Marionette Memory

holy shit that opening sequence :eek:

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

An upcoming game from a new group called ALICE EGG (in all caps).

I tried out the demo and it looks very high quality gameplay-wise, the CG is pretty good but not very high quality imho. It's made in RPG Maker but categorized in Action games because combat happens realtime and not in encounters.

You have 3 buttons in which you can equip a weapon (Z), a spell (A) and an ability (S) to use when running around the world. You can also run by pressing Shift and by pressing Ctrl you lock the characters face in one direction so that you can strafe. This is actually very useful in combat.

The story seems to be about a girl who gets kidnapped by weird cultist dudes along with another girl. The girls try to escape but in the end only the player character manages to escape. After that I guess it's pretty much a quest to save the other girl. And a succubus comes to reside in the player character and leads her into lewdness.

So far in the demo the only H I've found is masturbation and losing to one boss. You can also buy sex tools to spice the masturbation. Doing H stuff increases the Erole meter which is used for the special abilities (S button) such as Dash or Stealth.

H-events increase lewdness so there's corruption involved. Clothing damage is tied to HP and talking to villagers with low HP/destroyed clothes makes you a pervert.

I think there might be a bit more content in the demo but I don't know what to do in Chapter 2. Also be careful of bugs, I encountered one when I died to mushroom monsters and was respawned in town, I lost the HUD and the ability to attack.
Omg why must tied to HP. :(

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is the game out?

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Release date is early may

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ah thats why, because on dlsite was still on 23/4
That's the date when it was posted on dlsite, not the release date. The release date on on the right corner by the pricing.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

really? didn't know that, thanks man!

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, looks like it's out now, anyway.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just bought this game, but will share it when I get off work in around 11 hours from now. By then, there should be over 200 sales.

OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

I just bought this game, but will share it when I get off work in around 11 hours from now. By then, there should be over 200 sales.
Sweet! There are links in AS already though, but a mega link in this thread would be nice for future lurkers.

OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

I'm pretty much stuck in the same spot as I was in the demo now: At the start of Chapter 2, right after the Tentacle Plant boss. Only areas available on the map for me are the town and the forest.

EDIT: Ok figured out something. Go to inn second floor, talk to the bartender and stuff should happen. Then go to church and there should be a cultist, talk to cultist.

Btw if anyone is looking for an easy way to kill the boss, here's how:

- In the town area with the inn, south of the inn is a school, buy the 500 gold costing fire spell and "equip" it.

- In the same area as the inn, on the lower right side is a locked house. You can enter that house via the window from the northside of that house (look for an opening by the bushes. Go into the cellar and you can find a magic staff, the same one you could buy from the inns weapon shop. (Technically the wand doesn't increase your magic damage much though).

- You should be able to find some chocolate from barrels and stuff, but it might be better to buy a few more, just make sure you have about 3-4 chocolate.

- Now enjoy killing the boss from range with 100+ damage fireballs. It's gonna eat like 30 fireballs.

Last edited:

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game up on now.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here gentlemen, have a mega link :)

* Please note this is just a re-upload from the link on AS. I haven't tested the game yet, so, if it has loli in it or something else not allowed on here, let me know! And, if you can, go get it on AS. This is just for people who prefer mega. :D

* Warning, it would appear that the V1.0.0 ( the one currently uploaded ) contains a lot of gamebreaking bugs.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone so sweet Translate the full skill list please.^^

Last edited:

Shiramizu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From top to bottom: Sadistic/Brute bomber, Life up, Mana up, Attack up, defense up, Magic power up, Revenge, quick search, critical rate increase, energy auto-regen, exhibitionism, exhibitionism masturbation, ahe-kao.

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well I made it to chapter 3 but now I have a gamebreaking bug
if anything attacks me or just uses it weapon I get a missing nil class error and the game shuts down....

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From top to bottom: Sadistic/Brute bomber, Life up, Mana up, Attack up, defense up, Magic power up, Revenge, quick search, critical rate increase, energy auto-regen, exhibitionism, exhibitionism masturbation, ahe-kao.
Thanks XD

Arena work not. I give you a hit an crash the game.

- Add the opening skip
- If you attack the enemy of the blue hood in "Kalmia ruins underground second floor" Fixed a bug that error came out
- An increase in the gold Nowak in early from the village headman
- When playing in casual mode, fixes a bug related to some progress

One must again wait a few errors are still in it XD

Mine Monster error XD

Please dell your download.
1.00 is not Playbale.

Last edited: