What's new

ACT RPG Maker Marionette Memory RJ175780

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ175780] Marionette Memory

Oh well, I tried lol...

told you in 1.01 are still many errors in it.
Just wait patiently. ^^

But thanks anyway.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was planning to upload this when I got off work like I posted earlier, but it looks like version 1.01 is still buggy from what I was reading. Hopefully the next update will fix that. I'll upload the update when it's available.

KID_0001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have this error when at the masturbating scene in the first tuttorial of the game, i even download the 1.01 patch and still have this error. Anyone know how to fix this? h t t p://puu.sh/oEkef/fb0eb7f38f.png

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.02 give now.

but the crash error in the arena ec. is still there XD.
At least I read it from his patch info on page XD.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.02

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have this error when at the masturbating scene in the first tuttorial of the game, i even download the 1.01 patch and still have this error. Anyone know how to fix this? h t t p://puu.sh/oEkef/fb0eb7f38f.png
As you can see, it's your system data file, in the "Save" folder. Remove the checkbox for "Read-only" in Properties.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can anyone post a full save?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.02 not playbable XD......

No idea why that is too stupid to behebn the error've now made par test clearly errors in the attacks animation.
End or wait or here in the forum someone gibs sly alls he fixes it.

Last edited:

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i think you have to start the game again,i managed to progressed to last part with only the UI disappearing/cannot attack bug appearing a couple times

Duruband

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im kinda stuck in chapter 2, I released all the prisoners after getting the key, went down, got the 4 orbs and killed the 3 cultists, for the life of me I dont know what to do now :(

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im kinda stuck in chapter 2, I released all the prisoners after getting the key, went down, got the 4 orbs and killed the 3 cultists, for the life of me I dont know what to do now :(
you need to head where the green cultist ran away and use the orbs there to open the door

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In german for better understund me^^

Er hat geschrieben das er den Fehler nicht findet.
Aber er kommt nur an dieser stelle.
Arena und bei den Monster in der Mine.
Hab auch schon einges aus probiert.

Es ist eindeutig nen Fehler irgendwo in der Kampf Progamierung dieser art.
Weil bei anderen Monster kommt es nicht.
Es Passiert so balt das Monster sein Standard angriff macht.

Und hir hab ich nichts verändert.

Falles er es nicht hin bekommt vieleicht ist hir im Forum wer schlauer.
Der da von ahnung hat was er da vermasselt hat.

ok 1.03 + info for the bug.

- Fixed so that the CG all open choice comes out even from after clear data
- Fixed a bug that becomes impossible progression to defeat at the end of the boss battles in the state you turn on the defeat H skip

There is also a response to the other of your report.

> To repair the spare power of the ship at Chinbottsu ship and talk directed to report to the captain
> "Do so, good, good! Doing well'll have me!" Stops at the words of to not get the following dialogue
This is a bug in version 1.0.0, it has been fixed at version 1.0.1.
Very sorry to trouble you, but, thank you to play again to migrate the save data to the current latest version. We apologize for the inconvenience.

In the other, we have received reports that an error occurs when the monster is feeding the attack in the habitat of the fighting and bandits in the arena.
Convincing reason for this is not very sorry, but it is currently under investigation.
If a trial version of save data has been used in the product version might this bug happen.
When is the trial version of the save data, does not move normally only the operation of the combat in the trial version, the full version will be going on an error.
Im klar text Leute wie ich mit dem Demo Save benuzt haben kriegen diesen fehler.
Steht aber nocht nicht fest.

Ist hir wer der normla angefangen hat und diesen fehler nicht hat ?^^

Last edited:
OP
D

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I'm stuck in the ship. Sangokus post mentions a bug about the captains dialogue not working properly, is that why I'm stuck?

I tried downloading the 1.01 version and using my saves in there but it doesn't seem to work.

The part I'm stuck at is when the brown haired lady is in front of the double doors in the bottom floor of the ship and you can't go into the rest of that floor. You can get to the room with levers through the bedroom but the red lever is stuck.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I'm stuck in the ship. Sangokus post mentions a bug about the captains dialogue not working properly, is that why I'm stuck?

I tried downloading the 1.01 version and using my saves in there but it doesn't seem to work.

The part I'm stuck at is when the brown haired lady is in front of the double doors in the bottom floor of the ship and you can't go into the rest of that floor. You can get to the room with levers through the bedroom but the red lever is stuck.
Ok thanks^^

And look her mom is 1.03 last version

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol... v1.03...
It's a good thing I got a ton of games to play or this would be maddening.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe we should wait a bit before we post anymore d/l links since this game is getting new updates once a day. lol