What's new

ACT Loli Shota [マルメワークス]専売 少年退魔伝アシタ~決戦!鬼ヶ城の段~ - Monster Fighter Boy Ashita ~Battle at Oni-Castle~ (RJ247593)

SAIBORC-DICK

Reputation score
The message is asking you to put the save file in the exact folder as the game executable. If that doesn't work then I suppose my save file is a dud but I don't really know what else I can do about it.
if you want sent file game on zip file if you want :3 i just want see the end of playing the game i o ready played (Monster Fighter Boy Ashita ~1Battle at Oni-Castle ~) and (Monster Fighter Boy Ashita ~2Sky Castle – Almagarden~) but the 3 one not able to playing on it but idk why :( plus thank you for helping me :3 and why i don't want watch the gameplay in video you know o ready the game its 2D that why the game make it fun :3

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
if you want sent file game on zip file if you want :3 i just want see the end of playing the game i o ready played (Monster Fighter Boy Ashita ~1Battle at Oni-Castle ~) and (Monster Fighter Boy Ashita ~2Sky Castle – Almagarden~) but the 3 one not able to playing on it but idk why :( plus thank you for helping me :3 and why i don't want watch the gameplay in video you know o ready the game its 2D that why the game make it fun :3
Not sure why but my game install came with a complete save for episode 3. Pretty sure the dev included this folder to make sure players could the start game without owning the previous episodes. This save should let you start episode 3 but it won't unlock all the previous episode entries in the gallery (no big loss really).

I don't have any other save.ini that I could share since there really isn't anything else. Even my episode 3 save is working just fine.

Attachments