What's new

ACT Loli Shota [マルメワークス]専売 少年退魔伝アシタ~決戦!鬼ヶ城の段~ - Monster Fighter Boy Ashita ~Battle at Oni-Castle~ (RJ247593)

Triplebrc

Reputation score
I remember you commenting a while back. Don't you still use winXP or some extremely old machine or something?
Well technically windows 7 is kinda old by now, but no I am not using winXP, nor do I use a PC that can't handle the extremely demanding next gen graphics and elaborate up and down animations of this game:sneaky:
The game not working is not all that surprising for me given who the developer is, and not a big deal for me either, since I didn't exactly pay for it anyway due to my horrendous experience with the last game. Just the thought of some people having a similar blockade after they paid for the game is atrocious.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Well technically windows 7 is kinda old by now, but no I am not using winXP, nor do I use a PC that can't handle the extremely demanding next gen graphics and elaborate up and down animations of this game:sneaky:
The game not working is not all that surprising for me given who the developer is, and not a big deal for me either, since I didn't exactly pay for it anyway due to my horrendous experience with the last game. Just the thought of some people having a similar blockade after they paid for the game is atrocious.
No, it's got nothing to do with your PC's hardware specs but software dependencies.

Also, who buys a game w/o trying out the demo? It's in every description to try out the demo to make sure if the game even runs on your computer.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
No, it's got nothing to do with your PC's hardware specs but software dependencies.

Also, who buys a game w/o trying out the demo? It's in every description to try out the demo to make sure if the game even runs on your computer.
Pretty sure there was no demo on Dlsite, but even if there was a demo you'd just expect game 3 of a series to work on your pc if game 1 and 2 worked before, especially if its basically the exact same thing, but maybe expecting any kind of standard was my mistake. Well not like I lost anything aside from one hour of my lifetime, just another reason to download first and pay later if everything works satisfactorily instead of paying upfront and risking something like this happening.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Pretty sure there was no demo on Dlsite, but even if there was a demo you'd just expect game 3 of a series to work on your pc if game 1 and 2 worked before, especially if its basically the exact same thing, but maybe expecting any kind of standard was my mistake. Well not like I lost anything aside from one hour of my lifetime, just another reason to download first and pay later if everything works satisfactorily instead of paying upfront and risking something like this happening.
You specifically said game 1 and 2 didn't tho...
The game not working is not all that surprising for me given who the developer is,
And I do remember you seeking help earlier.
But I do agree with you, that it's dangerous to just download products w/o being sure if they'll work on your machine or not. PCs aren't consoles in that stability isn't really a thing. Heck some NVIDIA driver updates break old games like what happened with Batman Arkham City a while back.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
You specifically said game 1 and 2 didn't tho...

And I do remember you seeking help earlier.
Ok man I am gonna be honest with you, I am sure you are mixing me up with someone or just misunderstanding me, so allow me to clarify.

I said "nothing worked for me" quoting someone who gave a possible solution to a problem with game 3 I was also having, so game 3 did not work for me at all, as in I could not get it to run despite trying the suggested things and some additional stuff on top. Game 1 and 2 worked, as in they could be started and played. I even checked the entirety of the thread to make sure I was not having technical difficulties with these games I may have forgotten about. I complained before about game 2 because one of the levels was really shitty by design and therefore very annoying to get through, so I gave up on that and just downloaded the savefile because getting frustrated is not really my goal when playing a game thats about fucking, I want the characters in the game to get fucked, not me:)

I did say that the savefile I downloaded didn't work for me though, so maybe thats what you had in mind. Game 1 and 2 were functional, bad but functional, game 3 can't even be played so I am glad I did not pay for it thanks to the frustration with the design of game 2, thats why I said I am not surprised by something from this dev not working, because I thought his design in game 2 was so bad that it isn't surprising to have further fuck ups.

So now that I have written everything down in much greater detail than I ever deemed necessary, maybe we can stop talking about me, unless its what I can do to fix that game. I mean if it does not work its fine at this point, would have been preferable to have everything in one gallery, but I can't deny that I do not revisit this series often in any case so I am good either way.

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Quick question:

I know that, i know that the mg's have multiple defeat animations. Is their any way to change between the multiple animations each girl has or are we locked into one?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Quick question:

I know that, i know that the mg's have multiple defeat animations. Is their any way to change between the multiple animations each girl has or are we locked into one?
After cumming you have to press the speed change button. I think it's X. Enjoy the paizuri.

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After cumming you have to press the speed change button. I think it's X. Enjoy the paizuri.
You were right, it does work, it seems like i was playing the animations in the worlds/stages instead of the dungeon which stops me from selecting the alternate animation

Gotcha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sooo apparently if you combine some girls, it gives you a threesome...is there any indicator as to which of them are able to do a threesome?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sooo apparently if you combine some girls, it gives you a threesome...is there any indicator as to which of them are able to do a threesome?
It's just the bosses isn't it?

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
This is kind of stupid to bump but worth mentioning, the latest version of this game is 1.5, i had 1.3, i still haven't combined my games, if someone cared to explain again i'd be appreciative, if not that is fine too.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
This is kind of stupid to bump but worth mentioning, the latest version of this game is 1.5, i had 1.3, i still haven't combined my games, if someone cared to explain again i'd be appreciative, if not that is fine too.
Bro it was one page ago XD

EDIT: I think the method to make it so you can access the gallery from version 1 and 2 is by copying over the complete savefile from the last game.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
got it. ty, i need to replay the second world because i lost that data lol

Last edited:

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
does anyone have a list of all the double and threesom combo?