What's new

ACT Loli Shota [マルメワークス]専売 少年退魔伝アシタ~決戦!鬼ヶ城の段~ - Monster Fighter Boy Ashita ~Battle at Oni-Castle~ (RJ247593)

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
You forgot he does two scenes per boss.
Honestly wouldn't mind one position being foreplay per boss.

Who knows. The creator could be a woman which is why there's only sex. I mean girls don't really get anything from BJs.

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hate the 3rd level. I understand how to beat it, but having to break down the walls in an action platformer and metal gear don't exactly mesh very well when getting caught is basically death. Got the save file just to get past that irritating level

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Hate the 3rd level. I understand how to beat it, but having to break down the walls in an action platformer and metal gear don't exactly mesh very well when getting caught is basically death. Got the save file just to get past that irritating level
I don't think giving up is good.
I think you're capable of more than you realize, and you're robbing yourself of the catharsis of succeeding in the face of adversity.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't make heads or tails from his new blog post, machine translation failed me here. Something about nerfing the harpy and "doing things to make the customer smile".

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I can't make heads or tails from his new blog post, machine translation failed me here. Something about nerfing the harpy and "doing things to make the customer smile".

I think this is just him saying he'll be late with releasing it. it's scheduled to be released late august, but I think he's saying he wants to deliver a game "that makes the customer smile" rather than trying to rush to meet the estimated deadline.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I was able to understand the Japanese in this game by learning how to use capture2text in conjunction with translation aggregator and it greatly increased my enjoyment in playing this game. helps with understanding the menus and everything. capture2text is a very impressive program that I've been looking for for a long time because its essential for game engine's like this one.

One thing that I really could use is someone helping me get other translation aggregator dictionaries setup because I feel I'm very limited in what I'm able to use with it, I wish I could use more dictionaries....wish I had more dictionaries I could use with it. I struggle a lot with the guides people have like nova lec and etc and often fail in setting em up even after lots of time invested. Right now i only have yandex which is what everyone uses. I'm sure this is the wrong topic for this issue..

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
new blog post. Creator confirms it will be a trilogy and is already working on part 3. He wanted the three games to scale up in difficulty so they would, when combined basically scale up to a normal games progression and difficulty (this is conjecture). the next game or series (abit vague thanks to translation) will aim to improve the H animations and add weaker enemies for a smoother difficulty progression.

genuinely makes me curious what hes still working on since he said afew posts back all enemies were made and all bugs were fixed. Unless this last month is all balance stuff it should be out....

*edit* english store page updated. game comes out on the 14th. no demo, but there is a 8 minute long video. the first 3 minutes is gameplay. at 3:51 he just cuts straight through to the gallery and shows off a handful of previously unrevealed girls, shows off two erotic scenes.....both cowgirl. Anyway, you can carry over your save data from the previous game, presumably this lets you keep money and upgrades.

Last edited:
OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
new blog post. Creator confirms it will be a trilogy and is already working on part 3. He wanted the three games to scale up in difficulty so they would, when combined basically scale up to a normal games progression and difficulty (this is conjecture). the next game or series (abit vague thanks to translation) will aim to improve the H animations and add weaker enemies for a smoother difficulty progression.

genuinely makes me curious what hes still working on since he said afew posts back all enemies were made and all bugs were fixed. Unless this last month is all balance stuff it should be out....

*edit* english store page updated. game comes out on the 14th. no demo, but there is a 8 minute long video. the first 3 minutes is gameplay. at 3:51 he just cuts straight through to the gallery and shows off a handful of previously unrevealed girls, shows off two erotic scenes.....both cowgirl. Anyway, you can carry over your save data from the previous game, presumably this lets you keep money and upgrades.
I'm not really disappointed in the positions just his animation style. The scenes are relatively tame and slow. He could make the girl's more aggressive and maybe distort the skin more as they move.
I hope he decides to use one of the positions per boss as foreplay so more of that exists in the game though. It makes sense.
Only foreplay in his first game was the whorehouse minigame.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not really disappointed in the positions just his animation style. The scenes are relatively tame and slow. He could make the girl's more aggressive and maybe distort the skin more as they move.
I hope he decides to use one of the positions per boss as foreplay so more of that exists in the game though. It makes sense.
Only foreplay in his first game was the whorehouse minigame.
The lack of positional variety is something I haven't been bothered the most by, but i know alot of other people do. and yeah, i wouldn't mind it if different girls did it differently. some more abrasive, some slower and passionate, put a wild rider in there, girl who's only thinking of herself, one holding him down, bam, you got variety in one position. but as it stands they tend to blend together. Some girls are cuter than others, and thats the only differentiatior. Even if i know it's probably another cowgirl scene, i look forward to the werewolf girl doing it.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
WORLD 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!

CG password is mw4
As usual stage 3 is a difficulty spike, but with previous experience from World 1, World 2 is not much harder.

Btw, I think a lot of people might have also complained about the lack of foreplay because World 2 has more of it. Secondary animations for all bosses is foreplay, and there's some enemies that have a boobjob and footjob scene.

Still... I haven't seen a BJ in this game. I'm really starting to think the creator might be a woman.

kiryuki

Reputation score
so many fucking while sucking nips. loved it, there is lack of nipple sucking while fuck in H games nowdays. It seems that the 1st chapter save.ini can be transferred to 2nd chapter. Does anyone have the complete save for the 2nd chapter already? Would love to have someone share their completed one since the third world is huge difficulty gap to be cleared.

luke23237

Reputation score
sorry guys I know that but I can't start the game it says error save.ini I tried them all what can I do?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry guys I know that but I can't start the game it says error save.ini I tried them all what can I do?
This could mean that it cannot find a savefile.
Look in the game directory where the .exe itself is and see if you can find a save.ini in a folder called [クリア済みデータ]. If there isn't one, you need to get one. Go into the [widget] folder, then into [keyconfig], and copy the "keyconfig.ini" file from there. Go back to [クリア済みデータ] and paste the file in, then open it, delete all text inside, and rename it to "save.ini".
That should do the trick. If not, let us know - in the other thread, like dood asked you to.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
So I guess excitement for this developer is a lot less than most other people XD

There was a new ci-en blogpost on December 6th and it shows a lot of new monsters and animations.

There's a doggystyle scene so he's stepping out of his comfort zone for sure. I wonder how he plans on doing the sex scenes if the shota's taking an active role in some scenes now. There's also a small fairy that he's using his hands to move the girl on.

According to a previous blogpost, it seems that the third game will have quite a lot of erotic content. It will have more characters.
He's also decided to stick with bosses being 1 scene foreplay + 1 scene actual sex. I'm personally not too fond of this. Percentage wise I'd like a 80%-20% scene ratio myself. Seems like people were REALLY asking for paizuri though so he's added a lot of general breastplay in his scenes.

He was also talking about how only bosses have two scenes and normal monsters have 1. He said there was a lot of disappointment over the minotaur monster not having a sex scene so he might try to add more scenes to some of the non-boss monsters.

He was also talking about making the game even more difficult, and implementing ways that sex can happen while playing the game.

I think he's aiming for a February release.

After reading further back, it seems like Monster Fighter Boy Ashita is going to be a trilogy so this is the last game in this particular series.

Last edited:

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After reading further back, it seems like Monster Fighter Boy Ashita is going to be a trilogy so this is the last game in this particular series.
Aw man thats a shame! Well I hope he has plans for other types of games in the future. Either way I'll probably end up supporting the dev by buying his games.
Also I'm right there with you when it comes down to being hype for this dev.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Aw man thats a shame! Well I hope he has plans for other types of games in the future. Either way I'll probably end up supporting the dev by buying his games.
Also I'm right there with you when it comes down to being hype for this dev.
The problem is, (and I think you both already know this) is that games or anything really that gets english translation naturally becomes more popular to a greater audience and if the developer doesn't do that then he is stuck with us kind of individuals.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
The problem is, (and I think you both already know this) is that games or anything really that gets english translation naturally becomes more popular to a greater audience and if the developer doesn't do that then he is stuck with us kind of individuals.
This is pretty untrue.

It is true that english titles are usually more popular but it's not always the case. Ason's (my current favorite developer) cumpet game only has 3 pages even though it's a FANTASTIC game. When it comes to female protag games some games get stupid popular even if there's no translation whatsoever.

Discussion wise, I think a game being translated is only a part of why that game would be well received or not.

FOBS got insanely popular even though it didn't have a translation for quite a while.

I think discussion and hype around this dev kinda died because his games are relatively shallow action games. Nobody really took an interest in the story or world because he doesn't really present it in an interesting way. People seem to generally gravitate towards discussing more story focused games.

Well...

Personally, I like this guy and his design sense, but I'm not the biggest fan of how he animates. The boobs look kinda boring and static in those animations, and the girls aren't very aggressive even if they take the lead. In comparison to the monsters from FOBS, there's no competition.