What's new

ACT Loli Shota [マルメワークス]専売 少年退魔伝アシタ~決戦!鬼ヶ城の段~ - Monster Fighter Boy Ashita ~Battle at Oni-Castle~ (RJ247593)

ateliernep

Reputation score
Btw: is there a way to let the the girls take initiative? Somehow having to select the girl that's have their way with you takes all the enjoyment away.
With the most recent update the game now has this.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
whats in the new update aside from girls taking initiative? no patch notes around i can gather.

EDIT: then again, its not like i looked very far.
mostly difficulty adjustments.
-the game now comes with a full save if you want to skip everything.
-level 3 is easier but doesnt elaborate how. after testing it, you get to see everything in front of you now as opposed to your tiny fov. the darkness is pretty much gone to the point light switches dont matter anymore.
-level 4 is also easier, and harpies lost an attack move. jingles and music were also added for beating bosses, and girls taking initiative.

heads up, girls dont take advantage of you in the stage like some would hope. you still have to game over, but after pressing z, press c to enter "auto mode" and from there the women will do their thing. C after a cumshot to keep going, or Z any time to end it.

Last edited:
OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
whats in the new update aside from girls taking initiative? no patch notes around i can gather.

EDIT: then again, its not like i looked very far.
mostly difficulty adjustments.
-the game now comes with a full save if you want to skip everything.
-level 3 is easier but doesnt elaborate how. after testing it, you get to see everything in front of you now as opposed to your tiny fov. the darkness is pretty much gone to the point light switches dont matter anymore.
-level 4 is also easier, and harpies lost an attack move. jingles and music were also added for beating bosses, and girls taking initiative.

heads up, girls dont take advantage of you in the stage like some would hope. you still have to game over, but after pressing z, press c to enter "auto mode" and from there the women will do their thing. C after a cumshot to keep going, or Z any time to end it.
Yeah the fact that the adult aspect and game aspect feel so separate are this game's biggest weakness.

jormilos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone else get super awful load times with this game? or any clickteam fusion game in general? This and Panophobia take like, 30-45 seconds on every load screen. even for those two frame hentai scenes, and it's quite irritating. I saw a video on youtube where a stage loaded in something like 5 seconds, and even on my SSD it doesn't load that fast? Is their some plugin or something I'm missing for these games?

*edit* I feel like a dolt. I just restarted my PC and it loads immediately on my HDD and SSD. I'm leaving my stupidity here just in case someone is as dumb as I am. Don't mind me. I guess I need to start actually turning off my computer or just restarting it more often.

*edit 2* It was fine, then I closed the game and reopened it and the load times are back to 30+ seconds. I don't know if this warrants a second restart.

Last edited:
OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Does anyone else get super awful load times with this game? or any clickteam fusion game in general? This and Panophobia take like, 30-45 seconds on every load screen. even for those two frame hentai scenes, and it's quite irritating. I saw a video on youtube where a stage loaded in something like 5 seconds, and even on my SSD it doesn't load that fast? Is their some plugin or something I'm missing for these games?

*edit* I feel like a dolt. I just restarted my PC and it loads immediately on my HDD and SSD. I'm leaving my stupidity here just in case someone is as dumb as I am. Don't mind me. I guess I need to start actually turning off my computer or just restarting it more often.

*edit 2* It was fine, then I closed the game and reopened it and the load times are back to 30+ seconds. I don't know if this warrants a second restart.
Seems like your computer's got malware or something.
Some malicious program's eating up a lot of disk i/o or memory.

I recommend installing malwarebytes to scan for that stuff, and scan for viruses as well for good measure.

Kn_Kler

Reputation score
I wanna rewrite those save files to my game folder, but any of them(2 save files) are NOT worked.
I rewrited, open that game file, and there was no save at all. just like I started this game.
So I tried to edit save.ini file but all letters in save file are crashed.

What's wrong with this game file?

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wanna rewrite those save files to my game folder, but any of them(2 save files) are NOT worked.
I rewrited, open that game file, and there was no save at all. just like I started this game.
So I tried to edit save.ini file but all letters in save file are crashed.

What's wrong with this game file?
while your problem may not be exactly the same as mine I did have trouble with the game even acknowledging the existence of my save and my solution may be able to help you as well, who knows.
I did two things that helped me solve it:
1. Removed any symobols or signs from the folder name and file path (stuff like ~)
2. Shortened the games folders file path (D:\Documents\...\developers\marume works\Monster Fighter Boy Ashita 1.3\少年退魔伝アシタ①ver1.3.exe). windows has a limit to how long the file paths can be and who knows, the fusion engine might have this kind of limitation as well.
Doing these two things fixed my issues with the save file not working. You should try it and see if it works.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Okay I'm getting seriously pissed off. I'm having the exact same problem @jormilos is having and I have no idea what the hell is going on with my computer. My game loads like shit, but when I go into my computer to see what's eating up my processor, nothing is wrong! I've already checked for malware and the like, so that's out.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Okay I'm getting seriously pissed off. I'm having the exact same problem @jormilos is having and I have no idea what the hell is going on with my computer. My game loads like shit, but when I go into my computer to see what's eating up my processor, nothing is wrong! I've already checked for malware and the like, so that's out.
"Go into my computer?"
I just opened up the game for myself and see no issues.
Maybe take a screenshot of your task manager while the only visible program running is the game and I could help troubleshoot.

Well the creator did update the game to version 1.3 a while back so maybe that has something that could fix your issue as well.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I wasn't aware, but there's a sequel incoming this month:
No demo yet, but it seems to be "more of the same", if the screenshots are any clue.

Hopefully, someone filled in the dev about the mysterious 2nd and 3rd bases in the meanwhile. That'd be nice.

Arakokra

Reputation score
I wasn't aware, but there's a sequel incoming this month...
Any game-dev putting out another game in under four months time is almost 100% assuredly reusing assets. Unless they're some kind of prodigy, I wouldn't get hopes up for much new art or animation wise.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I hope you guys are wrong about this one, although probably not.
This was a great game, and it'd be incredibly disappointing if the dev just gives us the same girls on similar looking levels.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I hope you guys are wrong about this one, although probably not.
This was a great game, and it'd be incredibly disappointing if the dev just gives us the same girls on similar looking levels.
I don't think that's the case. Instead of it using the same art, he's most likely using the same program. Basically, he's gonna use the core platforming and level structure.

Animation wise he's fast. He used to release preview animations for the game at a rate of 1 every 3 days. It helps that his style is simple.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Any game-dev putting out another game in under four months time is almost 100% assuredly reusing assets. Unless they're some kind of prodigy, I wouldn't get hopes up for much new art or animation wise.
Not necessarily, with the art quality being what it is, he can do a ton of girls within a week even when working alone. I have seen some devs doing livestreams, making several pixel art animation scenes from the ground up in a few hours. Level design is not really that complex either, so I can see him producing another one of these within a few months.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Based on his last work, and how the game is described on ci-en, basically he split the game into several parts. Running the same engine, combat, jump arcs etc. will all be the same. Nothing gameplay wise will be touched, if it is, maybe some balance stuff. It's all new girls and levels. Less of a new game, more of an expansion. Hence why the first game is referred to as world 1, and this one is world 2.

Enemies from world 1 will return, but the game will feature 25 new girls to accompany them.

If you dont mind being spoiled, 20 of the new girls were already revealed on his blog.

Also, game has been delayed until mid september. To satiate our curiosity he posted a pic of the new harpy girl. The new *new*. Guess what boys. Its cowgirl style! we fuckin' did it, we're in like Flynn! Yeah! haven't seen that one before!

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Oh, that's not good. I hope he does SOME variation with positions this time.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh noes... Can't have my fish without rice. Can't have my monster girl without foreplay. :cry:

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Oh noes... Can't have my fish without rice. Can't have my monster girl without foreplay. :cry:
I think he's limiting himself with that cause he only does one scene per girl.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think he's limiting himself with that cause he only does one scene per girl.
plenty of games only have one scene per girl and still put the thought into position variety.