What's new

ACT Loli Shota [マルメワークス]専売 少年退魔伝アシタ~決戦!鬼ヶ城の段~ - Monster Fighter Boy Ashita ~Battle at Oni-Castle~ (RJ247593)

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Does anyone have a save that is working? Tired of trying to beat that shit level 3, seems nearly impossible with how little time you have until you get oneshot. The one save that was posted here is empty, starting in level 1 with nothing unlocked, and text editor gives no information, just randomly throws some kana, some kanji some numbers and ・together in as big pile.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have a save that is working? Tired of trying to beat that shit level 3, seems nearly impossible with how little time you have until you get oneshot. The one save that was posted here is empty, starting in level 1 with nothing unlocked, and text editor gives no information, just randomly throws some kana, some kanji some numbers and ・together in as big pile.
have you tried buying the feather before entering the level, then just going left to immediately get the key? she cant reach you up high, and there is a high path. you can stand on all the buildings. you can also hide in the bushes, she cant see you, just dont attack her. if a cyclops or imp is attacking you just eat the hit. the blue powerup next to the fire in the menu permanently upgrades move speed, the fire gives you more HP in case you really cant eat a hit.
to break the walls faster do a sliding kick (down + forward + attack) followed by an uppercut (up + attack) and you'll smash em quick. but in the end just be patient, if you feel you're working on the wall too long, just run back to the bush and hide. to use the key punch the lock and please dont be like me, hit the checkpoint because christ the boss to that stage is haaaaaard. the rest of the game is easy as balls. stage 3 sticks out super hard in difficulty.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Stage 3 was annoying to be sure, but knowing her mechanic makes it much easier:

- She normally patrols, moving back and forth and waiting for a few seconds on each end. She will ignore you if you're in bushes in this phrase, look at her patrol pattern and move out when she's farthest away on the left and pauses. She'll patrol in your general vicinity and sticking to the simple left pause right pause repeat pattern.
- Once she sees you (close to you and you're not in bush or high up) she'll raise her hand and chase you, she can catch you in the bush and is fast in this mode, get up high and wait for her hands to lower. Ideally don't trigger her alert mode, if wall breaking is taking too long dodge back into the bush and wait for her leftmost patrol pause again.
- if you attack her she will raise her hands, so if other mobs attack you while you're in bush and she's passing thru try not to hit her by mistake.
- If you need extra time lure her all the way near the start where you can get up to high platform, observe her to make sure she lowers her arm and pauses on her left most patrol path, then dash to the right.

As mentioned you need to start with feather and go left at the start to pick up key to unlock checkpoint. You also need the feather right before the end to get up to the checkpoint, use jump then up + jump to reach (normal jump + jump doesn't reach that high), remember for general quality of life up + attack can give you a tiny bit of air also.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
I gave up on this piece of shit, its near impossible and I won't sit here trying for hours to get past some of the shittiest game design I have ever seen, and that is saying something. You have to break 3 rows of blocks to get through, not 2 like it should be. It often fails if you break the lower 2 and can't break the third one that became unreachable 3 rows in, so you have to destroy the entire wall. You can only really hide in the first bush, because then the flying cunts and the ground dwellers keep machine gun hitting you while the big bitch is standing around for 10 seconds and you just die because you get spotted if you fight back. You can't even do something as basic as change controls, so the dash is on the Z button, have fun with that if you have a european keyboard. Not worth my time, fuck this developer, they can join the other 2 I have on my shitlist for making unbearbly crappy games.

The savefile posted here is useless to me because no editor I have seems to be able to show it accurately, it just shows a mangled and incoherent mess, so no way for me to change the parts needed to make it usable. Meh whatever, I am done trying to get this to work, already wasted too much on this atrocity so if no one has a savefile that is in a usable state I just delete this thing and forget about it.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I don't know why my save file is not working for most people. My save works for me and that's a damn shame because I uploaded exactly what's in my game folder. If someone else wants to post a fixed save file that works for most people than go ahead. I don't know how you guys can edit the save to say:
"Map Clear=6
IMap clear=6
Map Choice=6
Ending=1 "

The save doesn't appear anywhere near legible for me. Just in case people are having trouble changing the file extension, I'll reupload my save file but in zip format so you don't have to do any renaming. Just unzip into your game folder.

Attachments

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Edit the save file that came with the game, not the one you downloaded from here.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That kind of save file is heavily influenced by the local language setting. So it's natural it's not compatible for everyone.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Btw: is there a way to let the the girls take initiative? Somehow having to select the girl that's have their way with you takes all the enjoyment away.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Btw: is there a way to let the the girls take initiative? Somehow having to select the girl that's have their way with you takes all the enjoyment away.
no unfortunately. hopefully it's addressed in the sequel.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Still a pretty nice game overall - just that the H is limited, and stage 3 comes too early. Relatively easy (Eroico does set standards...) and pretty solid mechanics, but it sure feels like it was a rushed release, and that we're looking at the mere Part1 of a series/trilogy.
Hopefully, more positions (pretty please!) and a bunch of new stages are coming up... Hopefully.

BF is absolutely absent afaik, all I've seen is 'traditional' reverse rape... Where does the "press X when the timing is right" come from? 🤨

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
seriously though, the positions leave alot to be desired. theyre all cowgirl, or reverse cowgirl. theres alot of reverse r*pe positions you can do. footjobs, handjobs, face riding, 69, ass job, thigh job, amazon position. im a huge mark for amazon position, can never have too much of it. i hope the guy keeps this in mind for part 2.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was honestly surprised that there wasn't any good ol' fashioned oral either.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, if you consider it from the monster girls perspective, why should the give the hero e.g. a blowjob when they want to enjoy themselves?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, if you consider it from the monster girls perspective, why should the give the hero e.g. a blowjob when they want to enjoy themselves?
Because some people actually enjoy foreplay rather than just cowgirl/reverse cowgirl all the time. Shocking, I know. Plus, this setting is usually the 'semen provides magical energy' shit anyway.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well monster girls eat semen... so they totally should be doing blowjobs.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Bruh.........i was waiting for this one but since its pure cowgirl position with a paizuri...yeah was expecting a lot more variation.