What's new

ACT Loli Shota [マルメワークス]専売 少年退魔伝アシタ~決戦!鬼ヶ城の段~ - Monster Fighter Boy Ashita ~Battle at Oni-Castle~ (RJ247593)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So, I take it that none of you are suffering from the same bug that I'm experiencing...
Sadly no. Try changing screen resolutions? I really don't know what bug that is.

Troy168

Reputation score
I'm talking about a bug where the camera is placed above the MC and the monster girls, preventing me from seeing the sex scenes. The game itself works fine and I can see the CG of the Monster Girl that defeated the MC, but for some odd reason, I can't see the sex scene in action.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh, that explains the "Try changing screen resolutions?" line... To whomever who only reads the last 2-3 posts ;)

Jokes aside, set your windows desktop resolution to something standard like 1280 x 960. Also, the "space" key is supposed to toggle the zoom iirc, try it out (while action is ongoing).

Next time you have a display issue, a screenshot will help much more than any long-winded explanation. Make sure you use legal-looking partners to do the sc, obviously.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone copy and paste here the save file?
If I download the save file I cannot read it.

Troy168

Reputation score
Oh, that explains the "Try changing screen resolutions?" line... To whomever who only reads the last 2-3 posts ;)

Jokes aside, set your windows desktop resolution to something standard like 1280 x 960. Also, the "space" key is supposed to toggle the zoom iirc, try it out (while action is ongoing).

Next time you have a display issue, a screenshot will help much more than any long-winded explanation. Make sure you use legal-looking partners to do the sc, obviously.
Guess not what OS are you running the program on?
I'm running the game on Vista, but it manage to get the game running fine. I also brought some screenshots to show you what I'm talking about.

The first image shows the gameplay.

The second image shows what happens if I get KO

And the third image shows what happens if I zoom in on the action.

Attachments

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm running the game on Vista, but it manage to get the game running fine. I also brought some screenshots to show you what I'm talking about.

The first image shows the gameplay.

The second image shows what happens if I get KO

And the third image shows what happens if I zoom in on the action.
What happens when you don't maximize the window and just leave it normal?

sandark

Reputation score
i'd love to have the mini game with different animations instead of just the titfuck

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i'd love to have the mini game with different animations instead of just the titfuck
Agreed... It seems like the greatest kink in the Nut'em... I mean, Nutan world, is Reverse cowgirl. Perhaps with some discreet handholding action when she rapes you.
It could be worse tbh: we could have a 100% missionary fetish, 'not a single drop wasted', 1950s style 😴

Not a bad game, but vanilla can only go that far... Some cinnamon, or, let's go all out, ginger flavor, would help?

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
So you're saying that because I have the lower version of the PC, that makes the one aspect of the game unviewable?
Honestly... that menu bar doesn't even look like windows vista. It looks like a modified windows XP. Clickteam fusion is a game engine that was made on Windows 7. There's no telling how it would work on older operating systems.

I do believe your problem in this case is that the operating system you're trying to run the game on is old.

Agreed... It seems like the greatest kink in the Nut'em... I mean, Nutan world, is Reverse cowgirl. Perhaps with some discreet handholding action when she rapes you.
It could be worse tbh: we could have a 100% missionary fetish, 'not a single drop wasted', 1950s style 😴

Not a bad game, but vanilla can only go that far... Some cinnamon, or, let's go all out, ginger flavor, would help?
Vanilla can only go so far eh. Honestly, I think what makes the animation seem plain is the creator's sense for animation.
Dieselmine's got a stronger sense for making the animations erotic.
of fame also does 99% vanilla and yet he's able to stylize it in an interesting way.

For me it's the difference between some monster designers in MGQ. Xelvy in my opinions does some of the most not nice to look at designs in MGQ. Like the for instance. I really enjoy the monsters he designs to my tastes like Hild's scene is quite erotic for not being animated because of his erotic sense.

What I think this guy's lacking as an animator and CG artist is some creativity. He tries too hard to make the sex make sense instead of it being erotic.

If I were to compare artists... while I think this guy's artistic sense is superior to say SHRIFT's artistic sense, I do prefer SHRIFT's erotic sense, as he's able to make even his vanilla scenes sexy.

Troy168

Reputation score
Honestly... that menu bar doesn't even look like windows vista. It looks like a modified windows XP. Clickteam fusion is a game engine that was made on Windows 7. There's no telling how it would work on older operating systems.

I do believe your problem in this case is that the operating system you're trying to run the game on is old.
That's true, but I can actually get some of the games that was made for windows 7 to work. And I got this game to work, so I don't know if the bug I'm noticing is either the game's bug or my old computer, but what I do know is that I can get it to work and I could see the ingame's cgs.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Personally while I enjoyed the monster girls that did cow-girl position, I was kinda flabbergasted by the lack of slime girls. Like where the hell are they? They were there in the monstown games?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
gotta say its a damn fine game. though it would be hotter if they fucked you on the spot instead of cutting to a game over screen, i'll give kudos to that design. there are some enemies like the cyclops whose scene would never play if the game over wasn't the way it was. on top of that, i like the idea of the other enemies watching.

heads up if it hasnt been said, all bosses have two animations. after you cum the first time press X to access the second animation. also bosses that have threesomes, the one you pick to lead determines which animation plays out.

By the way, anyone notice in the gallery the game says "world 1" then area 1-1. it feels like its hinting that whats in the game is only one of afew worlds. possible massive DLC in the future, especially if world 2 is as big as world 1. However, temper your expectations, if this is indeed the case i imagine we wont see world 2 for 6 months to a year, if at all.

Reputation score
gotta say its a damn fine game. though it would be hotter if they fucked you on the spot instead of cutting to a game over screen, i'll give kudos to that design. there are some enemies like the cyclops whose scene would never play if the game over wasn't the way it was. on top of that, i like the idea of the other enemies watching.

heads up if it hasnt been said, all bosses have two animations. after you cum the first time press X to access the second animation. also bosses that have threesomes, the one you pick to lead determines which animation plays out.

By the way, anyone notice in the gallery the game says "world 1" then area 1-1. it feels like its hinting that whats in the game is only one of afew worlds. possible massive DLC in the future, especially if world 2 is as big as world 1. However, temper your expectations, if this is indeed the case i imagine we wont see world 2 for 6 months to a year, if at all.
If you go onto DLsite Maniax, and run an advanced search, you can search for games that haven't come out yet. Add "reverse rape" to the search's conditions and you'll see that the sequel has already been slated for an August release. He's already got sneak peaks at most of the new enemies on both his Ci-en and his Pixiv-- so I'm personally expecting that release date to be subject to change so long as he doesn't run into any development hiccups or personal problems.

Personally while I enjoyed the monster girls that did cow-girl position, I was kinda flabbergasted by the lack of slime girls. Like where the hell are they? They were there in the monstown games?
At least one slimegirl is coming in the sequel so far, there may be another; but he's only shown the sprite for one so far.

Troy168

Reputation score
Just a heads up. there's a new version to this game that fixes some bugs, from what I heard.