What's new

ACT Loli Shota [マルメワークス]専売 少年退魔伝アシタ~決戦!鬼ヶ城の段~ - Monster Fighter Boy Ashita ~Battle at Oni-Castle~ (RJ247593)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The ones right next to each other. If you play the game, they're usually in a stage together.
Damn, I was about to say this. Yeah, post game theres a challenge stage where two bosses fight you at once. in the game over area, picking one initiates a threesome. Which one you pick first changes the position.
I know im forgetting a combo, but, both oni girl bosses, the ones carrying the shields.
and the werewolf queen + succubus boss. I think thats the third game if im not mistake.

doodboi

Reputation score
Hey, everyone I new here and I don't know if this forum might be dead but I am trying to figure out how to merge the 1 and 2 files into 3 because I haven't gotten a clue from trying save file from the link and moving the save file link to into this folder 少年退魔伝アシタ③ or is it this folder クリア済みデータ because I tried to put into save file into either one of then which lead nothing being transfer which lead myself and getting nowhere.

If need pics is need to better explain what going with my explanation I can provide whats happen to my end.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Should be a folder name in the game directory: 少年退魔伝アシタ③\クリア済みデータ with save.ini

The save.ini from your older game should be moved to the newer game file with the save.ini.

You shouldn't be moving the first game completed save to the 3rd skipping the second.

The .txt file can be copied and pasted into google translate for information from the developer on what to do if there is still confusion.

I think i actually replayed the entire game game out of sheer laziness, or stupidity anyways when the 3rd part came out but you don't have to do this.

Or i can't remember now if all the merge did was merge the galleries' because of this.

doodboi

Reputation score
Is there something else I am suppose to do when move the download save.ZIP file from here and move inside the folder クリア済みデータ.

Cause I already tried overwritten the previous save.ini with the new download save.ZIP and that didn't do anything.

I even creating a new folder and drag the download save.ZIP file into the new folder inside クリア済みデータ and start up the game and same thing again nothing merge

I also made tried a brand new game after moving the download save.ZIP file into クリア済みデータ folder and then seeing if I did another run to see if that happen merge but course nothing.

I really don't know if the 1 and 2 can be transfer to 3 because it seems like nothing is working for me. Does someone have suggestion how to properly merge 1 and 2 into 3.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
You will know if it has worked if you are able to look at the older worlds from older parts. If i recall correctly you won't be able to see the older galleries' until you finish the game completely for whatever part you are on.

azarni

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
does someone know how to download this?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I do but it doesn´t works
when i change the name it becomes useless :(
Can you show us screenshots and show us that file extensions are enabled. Also what file are you trying to rename?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
If anyone makes a thread for the third game I can drop a save.
Given that this thread has already been used to talk about all three games, especially since they're just expansions, you don't really need a thread specifically for the third. It's up to you to wait for a third thread, but it's not really off topic.

Megamanx1991

Reputation score
Anyone know the controls for defeat scene? Like how to change to the next monster and etc?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Anyone know the controls for defeat scene? Like how to change to the next monster and etc?
There are two defeat modes.

1 is femdom mode. Where you let the girls control overything. They rape you at their convenience, at what speed they want and at what order and when their purple meter gets reduced enough, they'll be satisfied and stop.
2 is player control mode, where you control everything as the player.