What's new

Mary (the64bitbot)

Re: Mary (the64bitbot)

The fairy smiled and walked up to hug Mary, happy to have a new friend after many years alone in the cave. Though when she hugged the young mage she could smell the tentacle cum, still soaked into her dress. She looked up at Mary sympathetically and asked Have the monsters given you a hard time?

"A little bit." Mary shyly admits after a moment. "Though the last one was nice and and gentle and let me keep my clothes after I gave up."

Mary stays quiet for a moment after that. "Have they given you a hard time in the past?"

The fairy frowned, and quietly said that's why I built the tunnel to the outside. One of them even made me like this... she said, seeming to indicate her height.

"You weren't always like that?" Mary asks, feeling sorry for the creature. "What happened?"

No, I used to be a normal fairy! she said, almost angrily. Then one of the monsters cast a spell on me and made me bigger so that he... so that he... Monsters used to leave me alone before that! she buried her head in Mary's chest, trying to drive away the memories while keeping herself from crying.

Mary gently pats the fairy on the head. "That's terrible...I wish I could help, but I don't think I know magic that strong..."

Mary can't help but feel bad for the fairy girl, knowing what it's like to be used by the monsters...though in her case she enjoyed it.

The fairy sniffled for a bit before pulling away and looking up at Mary. Are you still going to go after the treasure, even with the monsters?

Mary nodded. "Of course I am...I may have had some bad luck with the monsters in the past, but I think I'll do better in the future.

Mary pondered if she could every devise a spell to return the fair to her normal size.

No. I can't let you do that. Not alone. I'll come with you! she said, a hint of fear lurking behind her enthusiasm.

"A..are you sure? Won't you have to face the monsters again?" Mary asked, hesitantly, not quite sure what she was going to do with a tagalong character.

"Well...she could be useful, I'm sure." Mary ponders to herself...an extra person in battle would be a great boon.

"Well, if you're sure, I don't have a problem with you joining me."

I know, but you're my friend now, and I can't let my friend go out alone. The fairy walked to the room in back, which looked like a bedroom through the door, and came back with a rather large sword in hand. I've gotten alright at using this she said proudly.

(The fairy has Sword Expertise 0 and knows some very basic Holy magic)

Mary took a careful look at the fairy. Why it didn't look like she was about to hurt herself with it, Mary doubted she actually knew how to use it that effectively in combat.

"Alright, well...Thanks." Mary started. "Wait...I never learned your name, mines Mary, by the way."

After introductions were finished, Mary made her way out through the back tunnel.

The fairy tilted her head again and asked name...? the concept almost as foreign to her as clothes. I haven't got a name.

Mary blushed as she learned this. "Fairys don't have names...? I...wasn't aware, but then, what can I call you?" she asked.

Ummm... What do you want to call me? the fairy asked cheerfully.

Mary had to think over this, she wasn't quite sure. "It's like a name entry screen for a game, isn't it." she thought, thinking how archaic a technique that was.

"Ok then...I think I'll call you...Aly...short for Alyssa.

Mary wasn't quite sure why this name stuck out, but she felt it was strangely appropriate for some reason.

The fairy nodded. That sounds like a good name!

Nodding back, Mary made her way to the back entrance, the unexpected delay of the fair not having a name making her wonder what else the would seem a foreign concept to her.

The fairy led Mary through the tunnel she had made to the outside, past a few rooms where she stored things, and eventually out to a point a short walk below the cave's entrance. The two cautiously walked back into the cave, encountering nothing as they prepared to move farther in.

Mary decides to head a different direction this time, turning right at the intersection, considering she had gone straight the first time.

Back