What's new

Masamusume Demon Moon and Ushiero Bunny-Knight (not a progress update)

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] Masamusume Demon Moon and Ushiero Bunny-Knight

that makes three of us lol

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very impressed with the concept and what I can see so far thats something else to add to the list of what i'm looking forward to. What made you decide to start one over the other, was it based on preference towards the fetish or something else when you had to focus your time on one of them?

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

haha well i did sorta say in the first post, but i can repeat it again

basically ushiero bunny-knight started small, but as i worked on it, i felt like it was getting to big and complicated, which is a really big problem when its my first game, so i dont know, in the last days of feburary i was playing a bunch of alien soldier and majuu ou, and i don't know after i just suddenly got really inspired and spent a few days working on what would become masamusume, but during that time i managed to keep the concept really basic while still having fun spriting my ideas, so thanks to that, masamusume stayed pretty basic, and felt more completeable in compirason to ushiero, of course i still really want to finish ushiero, but first i wanna make something small, cause ive fallen countless times into the "magnus opus" game trap that a lot of other devs also fall into

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

haha well i did sorta say in the first post, but i can repeat it again

cause ive fallen countless times into the "magnus opus" game trap that a lot of other devs also fall into
Sorry about that~

At least you overcome the blank page, art direction and many other walls/traps a lot of other developers hits. And now you announced it I'd say quite a few people are expecting/hoping for the release. So.... *Pressure, pressure pressure* Heh

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

haha a release is still a long time away, day job and motivation are a big factor, but i hope i can release a basic playable demo in a few months

managed to cobble together a sorta list of previous sprites, for game ideas that were dropped and ones i did for fun, and current ones, started spriting two years ago

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

haha a release is still a long time away, day job and motivation are a big factor, but i hope i can release a basic playable demo in a few months

managed to cobble together a sorta list of previous sprites, for game ideas that were dropped and ones i did for fun, and current ones, started spriting two years ago

Looks awesome :D
The more pics you show the more I want to play it ;)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Want h-game with the red mech nao plox!

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is that Shantae? Doesn't she have pirates to fight?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well shit. Don't die on us or disappear into thin air. There is much promise here.

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

haha, can't make promises on the dying one, when your time is up, its up

but yeah nah, i wont dissapear, might be radio silent while i progress on the game, but apart from that, if people ask me stuff on here i'll try to respond when i have the time

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry i haven't posted updates on masamusume, been busy with work related stuff, gonna be working on it this weekend, and i'll be around on the thread if you guys have anything you wanna ask

have a test build meanwhile, instructions are inside (no H)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

sorry i haven't posted updates on masamusume, been busy with work related stuff, gonna be working on it this weekend, and i'll be around on the thread if you guys have anything you wanna ask

have a test build meanwhile, instructions are inside (no H)

Edit: You really have a good thing going here. I can tell the gameplay is going to be nice and fast paced. The character seems a little weighted though, like she should be able to jump a little higher given how far she can go.

Last edited:
OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit: You really have a good thing going here. I can tell the gameplay is going to be nice and fast paced. The character seems a little weighted though, like she should be able to jump a little higher given how far she can go.

hahaha, thanks!, and yeah, its gonna take a while to tweak the character's movement to something that feels good, glad ya like it so far, even if its just a dumb test build

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking great! This is a great proof of concept so far.

I know this is just a super early demo build, but let me know if you need any help with bug testing!

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Test version looks pretty cool. The jump was shorter than I was expecting, and I'd really like the option to enlarge the window a bit. Other than that, area traversal was fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes next.

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ah well theres fullscreen, but apart from that, i havent looked into doing it differently yet

alt and enter to fullscreen

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Fullscreen is fine, thanks! You might want to mention that in the readme if you haven't already.

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh..... That looks very cute,
Howerver it is too small It have to rely on the voice
....you know what I mean.

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You mean you are one author?
That's awesome,
Just a little bit too small.
If it got some voice with it , that would be nice.

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems there are so many kind of monsters,
But they are different from each other,
which is very nice.