What's new

ADV [MASURAO] 魔法少女クレハTwist

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [MASURAO] 魔法少女クレハTwist

Great game. Great music too! Which is really refreshing compared to the stock RPG maker scores.

Btw, you can find the link to the first game if anyone's interested

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I already posted mediafire links to the first game. Then again, the links I posted are in a different sub-forum.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I already posted mediafire links to the first game. Then again, the links I posted are in a different sub-forum.
Sorry. Didn't see that.

I am quite interested in the background story, but as most of the dialogues don't have sub-titles, I am having trouble piecing it together. But it seems like the heroine powers up by SEX? (Or at least in the first game). Is that what the game is saying?

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyone have the english subtitle version of this?
..._〆(・∀・@)

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, how do you play? I can only click on viewpoints. I can't mess with the girl no matter where else I click.

goblinat

Reputation score

Anybody still having trouble with playing the game because of Japanese language problem?

I found out that with the Japanese exe's that if you rename them remove the Japanese and just name it like 5.exe or the name of what your trying to play it works just fine

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

only problem i'm having is finding a link that works :(

EurEngineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems all the links are gone :(

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After giving up on ever finding a working link, i bit the bullet and bought it off the english dlsite. on the plus side my version is actually subbed, so i can actually follow the story. once i actually figure out how to upload to mediafire/elsewhere i will post links.
Update: Currently uploading to mediafire as of now. In the interests of keeping these links alive as long as possible please pm me for the links. the rars have been renamed to again reduce the chances of them being taken down.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After giving up on ever finding a working link, i bit the bullet and bought it off the english dlsite. on the plus side my version is actually subbed, so i can actually follow the story. once i actually figure out how to upload to mediafire/elsewhere i will post links.
Update: Currently uploading to mediafire as of now. In the interests of keeping these links alive as long as possible please pm me for the links. the rars have been renamed to again reduce the chances of them being taken down.
any progress?

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hxxp://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=wEsoJg56JOHzU0gSimC8Rb7atYTdc3tmXin_DELEQF8

Try this link.
I'm currently downloading on it. I hope this is game what you looking for.

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Azaril: if only i had seen your request a bit sooner.

courtesy of frzangel, from the tentacle thread,
frzangel said:
Sure: hxxp://littleangelshentai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=257049#257049 (not only Shock Boy but almost every MASURAO works)
password for all files is MASURAO

nice job on helping people get the subbed version though, props to ya! :D

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for necrotic.

Anyone have a save file for Magical Girl Kureha? Been trying to unlock all the event climaxes. I actually was two scenes away from it all, but after so many hours, couldn't figure it out. Downloaded a safe files that was supposed to be complete, and instead it had only one cinimatic and I was too stupid to save my old one.

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necrotic.

Anyone have a save file for Magical Girl Kureha? Been trying to unlock all the event climaxes. I actually was two scenes away from it all, but after so many hours, couldn't figure it out. Downloaded a safe files that was supposed to be complete, and instead it had only one cinimatic and I was too stupid to save my old one.
Well its better than making another new thread if it in here.

I uninstalled mine but their site still have the guide to unlocking all scene to all their games it shouldn't be that hard to guess it cause that what i do. Try tracing which girl is for which scene and just focus on those action it will eventually pop up. (climax etc)

h11p://ma-su-ra-o.sakura.ne.jp/game%20capture.htm[/url]

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

yes, this is a little more useful. so thanks. =)

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

While this thread is back up top I was wondering if anybody has a link to the game itself?

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While this thread is back up top I was wondering if anybody has a link to the game itself?
Yes, please.

Actually this link still works, it's the same page as the little angel hentai link above.

Seems it's been updated.

Last edited:

HarrierStrike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i got it uploaded in one part
mega(.)co(.)nz/#!itwRgSKZ!Vd3qR2hAR9fxNagECMa3tDTHr3VJHWtZmSXzq1hwGP4
the save game isnt 100% by one cg and the game is already installed.

dino377

Reputation score

I seem to be having difficulties, and I can't find it anywhere, but how do you control the tentacles? I found myself clicking random buttons, and then the tentacle began to lick a breast, but I couldn't stop it or pick anywhere else. I would imagine the tentacles follow the mouse, or that you click where you wish to touch, but that isn't working for me.

Any advice would be gratefully accepted.