What's new

ACT [MASURAO] Phantom Knight / ファントムナイト (RE180171) (RJ180171)

Status
Not open for further replies.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [MASURAO]ファントムナイト[RJ180171]

Lots & Lots of Bugs, All Boss Battles except for the green hair girl, their main animation will stay in the background where the active will continue to move.

Really Really Loved the Succubus Boss where she is capable of Draining you. However be careful cause after you defeat her, you can't save as the buttons won't appear in the inn thereby causing you to be stuck unless you restart the game.

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Back up old save somewhere. SAVE your old save info somewhere.

Clear save in notepad or whatever and put this info in it. Should be all scenes.

[omake]
ニコルクリア=1
盾強さ=4
鎧強さ=4
剣強さ=4
小回復=9
中回復=9
精力剤=2
復元剤=9
チャクラの源=52
鉄鉱石=83
ミスリル結晶=72
オリハルコン=50
竜の鱗=50
闇の欠片=47
魔物の体液=51
魔物の体毛=52
古代の欠片=42
魔獣の皮=50
獣の骨=50
魔神のツノ=2
真紅の紋章=1
蒼穹の紋章=1
大地の紋章=1
風の紋章=1
ゴールド=29060
MP上限=10
セクハラ=0
フェラ=0
ジーニー=0
乳揉み=1
テマン=1
アナル=1
バイブ1=1
バイブ2=1
五月雨=1
兜=1
旋風=1
グランドクロス=1
イカロス=1
ニム=4
アラガキ=1
サキ=9
ベロニカ=5
正門=1
宿屋=10
アクア=43
道具屋トーク=5
ニコル=3
アンジェラ=4
クエスト開放=6
ナナコ=5
ヴィクトリア=4
レベッカ=4
クインシス=1
チャクラ購入=4
シャルロット=5
遺跡宝=1
森宝=1
洞窟宝=1
洞窟宝2=1
セーブ=1
カットアナル=1
カット乳=1
ニムクリア=1
カットテマン=1
アンジェラクリア=1
カットバイブ=1
ナナコクリア=1
カット輪姦=1
ヴィクトリアクリア=1
ベロニカクリア=1
レベッカクリア=1
サキクリア=1
クインシスクリア=1
カットDバイブ=1

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is it me or does some charachters like the green hair female look like te main charachter from guildmiester or am i just imaging thins?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Same-ish circle/artist for both games

marc45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Masurao is one of my all time favorite companies when it comes to hentai games. Their magical girl series was so amazing and still is.

With that said I do like this title as well, however I'm a bit annoyed about the gameplay. The magical girl games were great for me, cause the main gameplay is just playing the naughty bits while discovering new poses & unlocking characters to "play" with.

This current game adds a sort of dungeon crawling adventure mode, which I'm not too fond off. Admittedly the gameplay of sweeping accros monsters is fun and more engaging than all these game maker games out there, but it's just not something I'm looking for. The h elements are nice but I would have just wished that most of their efforts would have gone into making more sex scenes rather than giving me the kind of gameplay that's just okay but nothing more.

Regardless I'm very happy that masurao has made a new game and I dearly hope that they will make another one in the future rather than spending time on other peoples games.

(Since the witch was my favorite character in the magical girl versions, I'm excited to see her here again^^)

BastianT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Isn't saving done in the bedroom? Because it didn't save for me:(

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lots & Lots of Bugs, All Boss Battles except for the green hair girl, their main animation will stay in the background where the active will continue to move.

Really Really Loved the Succubus Boss where she is capable of Draining you. However be careful cause after you defeat her, you can't save as the buttons won't appear in the inn thereby causing you to be stuck unless you restart the game.
encountered the same bug after the succubus boss, are you capable of saving after playing any mission other than hers?

edit: tested, after doing other mission the game still doesn't save (version1.02)

Last edited:

Quiv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't understand what torrents are. Can't it be downloaded with mediafire like always?

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't understand what torrents are. Can't it be downloaded with mediafire like always?
You have to install utorrent first, then download the torrent files and open it with utorrent.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Beat the game in spite of the bugs. Would've liked a scene with the true love after rescuing her from the necromancer.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to open the 4'th and the 8'th mission?

Too many bug..
MC HP cannot deplete , but upon pressing menu the HP is already on critical state.....

I always used the 2 MP option that do damage , after 5-6 time the girl lose
Kinda felt cheating , but better than getting bug~

droguto

Reputation score

Someone post a full save, please :D

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone know how to open the 4'th and the 8'th mission
You need to buy a lot of beer at the tavern (BTW, you'll pass out every 3rd beer). Then the waitress starts to flirt with you and her friend gets mad and challenges you to the arena. That's quest 4. Quest 8 is unlocked after you've completed the other ones.

BlackIrisPrince

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Masurao is one of my favourite game producers. I've enjoyed almost all of their other games.

Whenever you boot up one of their games you're treated to a plethora of buttons and corresponding sexual positions that you'd have to discover through playing and exploring of sorts. While dungeon crawling is a nice change of pace the H scenes are lacking their usual punch.

If they could fix all the glitches, add more positions/buttons and touching aspects then the game would be great. It's a good game as it is but it's not as good as their other work.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need to buy a lot of beer at the tavern (BTW, you'll pass out every 3rd beer). Then the waitress starts to flirt with you and her friend gets mad and challenges you to the arena. That's quest 4. Quest 8 is unlocked after you've completed the other ones.
Thanks
I thought that beer option do not do anything

moai97

Reputation score

Welp. Here I come, 1st post !

I don't know why, but I'm stuck at the title screen... Nothing works : I tried every single key & clicked pretty much everywhere... The only things that work are the fullscreen button & F2 (it restarts the game).

I guess Windows 10 just screwed me over >_<
And yes, I'm in japanese applocale, and I used the torrent on the previous page. :(

Skylive

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone be so kind and upload the game to mega? I'm having problems wiht torrenting. I would rep the kind soul naturally. Thanks :eek:

Quiv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe it's because I'm missing something due to not being able to read moon runes, but the very first boss is completely unbeatable to me.

Nothing hits her, blocking her attacks don't seem to make much of a difference, I can only use one skill to fill up a second gauge under her life bar a little bit, and then I'm stuck in an endless fight that cannot be won or lost.

It's probably some kind of glitch since the boss has some kind of "clone" of herself just standing in the middle of the screen doing nothing while the real one keeps fighting me.

So yeah, so far I can only use that full game save to see what the game has to offer since it refuses to let me win.

Status
Not open for further replies.