What's new

[Complete - Full] Mature Quest English Patch v1.07

Re: Mature Quest - v1.01 released

The lurker comes out from his lair to thank for this game :D

Thanks for the translation. Played the intro of the game a bit and translation looks spot on. I compared to my prologue translation and it's quite similar although I like your wording better.

If you want to have his translation with my partial copy everything from my link one-two pages ago except "map" files and overwrite.

This could make something not work since my partial was made for the latest version but it's not very likely.

Side note to all:
Don't use F12 to reset game or load a different game file. If you do it, you will get sooner or later error "Stack level too deep" and the game will crash.

Last edited:

Man, the lack of the speed-up function makes replaying the game pretty rough.

Even CE's speedup function doesn't work well with it.

If anyone manages to get the function back hit me up.

But other than that, great work! The game really deserved a full translation

Thank you so much for this!! :D

Edit: I have an error when I try use an item in battle

Last edited:

I just tried it in my game, and I didn't have any trouble.

If I had to guess, it's because you loaded a save of the new vers with the translation.

You probably have an item that is in one vers and not the other. (Like the EXP accessory.)

Works fine on my side.

Are you playing with just his translation files?
Does it happen for every item you try to use?

Works fine on my side.

Are you playing with just his translation files?
Does it happen for every item you try to use?

1.- Yes
2.- Yes when I press the item menu the game crashed

I'm using the last version..

I'll download the 1.1 ver :(

Edit: I found a dead crash.. when you don't have any item with you the game crashes in the battle menu.

Last edited:

1.- Yes
2.- Yes when I press the item menu the game crashed

I'm using the last version..

I'll download the 1.1 ver :(

Edit: I found a dead crash.. when you don't have any item with you the game crashes in the battle menu.

Are you maybe like YllariusCroceus suggest on the last page using a save file from a different version or are you playing new game from the start?

Are the gold nuggets in game serve any purpose? I got a lot of them and figured they are just there to sell to get a lot of money but in game you can't sell them.

Last edited:

Are the gold nuggets in game serve any purpose? I got a lot of them and figured they are just there to sell to get a lot of money but in game you can't sell them.

Patience young padawan. Play the game and you'll eventually find the place :)

EDIT:

If anyone is using his translation+my partial download this fix to resolve issues with some items not working properly when used on map
#!TMYnlZbb!xMRM7NZDLs0yda5835jjbnxdqPRo6gT-ZKkyvSkODWk

Patience young padawan. Play the game and you'll eventually find the place :)

Ahh the suspense I will figured it out myself and reach the place!

Also I am getting the same error as robertohen with that message box but only when interacting the table in the weapon shop at Dalasca.

There are some untranslated lines when you try to tempt your son, or talk to him with the prostitute outfit equipped. I think you need high enough lewdness, tho, otherwise it just says "Failed..."

Also, if you hold F5 (speed up button) and get into battle, the button will get 'stuck,' and it will keep the game sped up without needing to hold the button down. You can 'unstuck' it just by tapping F5 again. Pretty neat bug.

There are invisible store npcs in the lewd church area, and one of them throws an error. Is 1.1 the wrong version? I never could find "1.01", so I dont know if people were just typing it differently.

There are invisible store npcs in the lewd church area, and one of them throws an error. Is 1.1 the wrong version? I never could find "1.01", so I dont know if people were just typing it differently.

its on sukebei.nyaa u can search there

Are you maybe like YllariusCroceus suggest on the last page using a save file from a different version or are you playing new game from the start?

No :( I'm playing a new game from the start oh well.. if I have a item with me the game doesn't crash

I'm stuck at the 9th village. I'm supposed to sleep at the inn, but the game crash when i'm talking to the (empty) slot where the innkeeper is supposed to be. And I can't sleep there in another way.

Same error than previously.

For science, I tried with a unpatched version, and I have the same error.

Edit: Resolved. You can make the innkeeper pop by talking to everybody in town.

Last edited:

alright, i did the whole alldecrypter thing then adding the data folder to the game folder but the game is still untranslated (at least the intro) any ideas?

Found a few untranslated lines after you are defeated by general mobs and spawn back at the starter village, after the bandit fight.

alright, i did the whole alldecrypter thing then adding the data folder to the game folder but the game is still untranslated (at least the intro) any ideas?

Did you delete the game.rgss2a?

No :( I'm playing a new game from the start oh well.. if I have a item with me the game doesn't crash

I really don't know what's the problem.

Try using my files from this link. Backup your data folder then copy these files into data folder and overwrite. After doing this try and see if it's still crashing.

#!yRY0hDgD!ooZ5n1w6YWjkTNHaroga3kQbHG6qjGCmkrpBVwyyDgk

Last edited:
Back