What's new

[Complete - Full] Mature Quest English Patch v1.07

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Mature Quest English Patch v1.07

anyone has save for version 1.09 English?

Scurrick

Reputation score
Anyone know if anything new's been added content-wise as of patch 1.11, or if it's just bug fixes and whatnot? Just wondering if this patch still covers the whole translation.

Also, I think I might be doing something wrong with the patch extraction and need some help. Did the extract, got the Data folder and TL note, checked the game folder for a Data file to overwrite, saw none, pasted it in and ran the .exe file and the game still runs in Japanese. Any idea what I need to do? Any help'd be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Zom Gom Bozo

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know if anything new's been added content-wise as of patch 1.11, or if it's just bug fixes and whatnot? Just wondering if this patch still covers the whole translation.

Also, I think I might be doing something wrong with the patch extraction and need some help. Did the extract, got the Data folder and TL note, checked the game folder for a Data file to overwrite, saw none, pasted it in and ran the .exe file and the game still runs in Japanese. Any idea what I need to do? Any help'd be greatly appreciated.
you need to extract the data file from the game.rgss3a you can do that with a tool called rgssdecrypter or something then after extracting the data file you paste it in the same folder as the game and then you replace the original data file with the patched one do that and you should see the game run in english

Scurrick

Reputation score
you need to extract the data file from the game.rgss3a you can do that with a tool called rgssdecrypter or something then after extracting the data file you paste it in the same folder as the game and then you replace the original data file with the patched one do that and you should see the game run in english
Appreciate it!