What's new

[Complete - Full] Mature Quest English Patch v1.07

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mature Quest English Patch v1.06

I just found three places with japanese text. One is the open chest in Gustav's room, other in H-scene menu (Darasuka) and the other is in item menu, when you try to use the Piece of Cloth.
Also, two problems. First her face gets stuck when you seduce the man walking near the entrance of the brothel town. The second is you fighting hard enemies inside the well from the first town.
EDIT: one more bug. In this castle, after the soldier throws you out of the room, he doesn't return to its original place, so the game can stuck if he is in a position he can't reach you, like this one from bellow:
Thanks, I'll see about putting out an update later this month.
The Gustav chest might not be mine, though. Might be because you're using the old partial in combination with it. (I'll still check though)

I can't make the Portgar Soldier event work ;-;
The one where he tells you to come see him naked at night, or a different one? Somebody else had problems with that event but I reproduce it and couldn't see anything in the scripting which should cause problems, all the switches, variables, and conditions seemed alright to me.

Not sure if a glitch but there's no way to take brothel jobs on this file.
I think once you've become #1 you should still be able to repeat the jobs but I can't remember off the top of my head. If not then I guess that would be normal if they've already become #1. I'll make a note to check it when I fix the other stuff later.

sonichu

Reputation score

I think once you've become #1 you should still be able to repeat the jobs but I can't remember off the top of my head. If not then I guess that would be normal if they've already become #1. I'll make a note to check it when I fix the other stuff later.
When I looked at the game thread, the walkthrough said there's supposed to be a paper in your room that lets you take jobs, rather than going to the owner.

Not that big of a deal I guess but the scene recollection only keeps the failures which means you can't access the "better" scenes.

AlphaPain

Reputation score

Can someone please help me? Everytime I tried to move around I get this error.. Is kinda frustating with such a great translation :confused:
Sin tA-tulo.jpg

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

i think i had a similar problem.... check if the game folder and all files inside have "read only enabled"....? That might be it... not sure I remember correctly...

ReadDxD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

....I downloaded this a year ago, played a bit, and recently deleted it. Now theres a full TL and I have no idea how to feel.

Thanks for the work.

Loikujm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm thanking you again u-ray, these games are too long but the translation is really good.

I got to over 1000 ecchiness before realizing that 200 was pretty much the max.

noobsaleh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great game, so much to do so I kept RPG Maker open so I could hit up all the content. Thanks so much for translating.

noobsaleh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally 100% this game. For an H-RPG, it was really good, and surprisingly long.

Shamoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I noticed this was reported already and you said it was fixed but it's still happening to me in 1.06. Is it just because my save was started in a previous version of the translation and there are remnants of the bugs that can't be fixed without starting a new game?

edit: Found this when searching the pot again after already getting the item from it.

Last edited:
OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just found three places with japanese text. One is the open chest in Gustav's room, other in H-scene menu (Darasuka) and the other is in item menu, when you try to use the Piece of Cloth.
Also, two problems. First her face gets stuck when you seduce the man walking near the entrance of the brothel town. The second is you fighting hard enemies inside the well from the first town.
EDIT: one more bug. In this castle, after the soldier throws you out of the room, he doesn't return to its original place, so the game can stuck if he is in a position he can't reach you, like this one from bellow:
I checked the scene replay menu, the replays, and the gallery, and saw no untranslated text for the Dalasca scenes. (But I did see that one of the scenes wasn't set up to display images for all equipment and fixed that.)

Can you elaborate on that before I finish up and post this new patch?
Edit: Pretty sure it's because of conflicts with the partial.

---

Japanese text for Gustav's chest was fixed. I'm assuming the other two are because you're using the partial which has overridden my TL's game scripts or something, because my H-scene menu is completely translated and I don't get a Japanese message when using the Piece of Cloth.

Fixed face getting stuck, but fighting powerful enemies in the first well is the intended behavior, not a bug. Soldier in Karaai was fixed, too.

I noticed this was reported already and you said it was fixed but it's still happening to me in 1.06. Is it just because my save was started in a previous version of the translation and there are remnants of the bugs that can't be fixed without starting a new game?

edit: Found this when searching the pot again after already getting the item from it.
I messed up on that one last time, sorry. Should be fixed now. (If you saved in Portgar you might have to leave and come back though.)

Fixed the untranslated message for the pot.

---

TL v1.07
#!pd9ijCqD!hsPilvXDlth3urgETgDX9aMYokEM1v2T47J5PUxtofs
Or on

Last edited:

Dole

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mature Quest English Patch v1.07

1.07 Bug

Seed of Strength don´t raise Strength. Seed of Strength raises Attack. You can check it under Status.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone has a save with all the scenes and CGs? or even better one just before the bonus boss or the alternative endings (i have only got the first one, when you beat the monster and see all the souls returning to their bodies)

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally I finished the game with patch 1.07
Thank a lot u-ray XD

Unfortunately, I see another bug, there is no white paper in prostitute queen's room which Lora can whore herself again after becoming prostitute queen. If she can't work in brothel again, then the third ending - prostitute ending - can't be obtained in NG+

i.imgur.com/AayJXJ0.png
The left is raw version, the right is english ver (translated by you XD)

And again, thank a lot for translating this gem, u-ray XD

Nurblets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a bug when I try to load my save from the partial. Attempting to move the character with arrow key causes a crash as shown

Attachments

blackkami

Reputation score

Do I need the 1.07 version of Mature Quest for this or can I use a newer one?

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do I need the 1.07 version of Mature Quest for this or can I use a newer one?
1.07 is the number version of the patch which was based from final version of the game, so don't worry

Nurblets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a reason why the special slimes in the first town aren't showing up? Or the house near the 1st town with a retired hero?
Also, the gold coins are not leaving their special item when defeated.

Last edited:
OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Because they're from an update that was released after the version I translated unfortunately. Gold coins don't have a guaranteed drop. I recall there being multiple entries in the database though so maybe ones you can find later in the game do.