What's new

[Complete - Full] Mature Quest English Patch v1.07

mangegin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mature Quest English Patch v1.04

imgur.com/a/bhxoX

It seem like I can't talk to this red cap guy in 1st Town when I'm naked.
There is no message box or anything.
So I can't get NTR ending.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation.

I found an invisible boat near the starting town one space to the right of where I'm standing. It functions as I expect a boat would and lets me travel all over to places I shouldn't have access to yet. Disabling the translation and loading my file the invisible boat is still there, but if I start a new game with the translation disabled and go to this spot there is no invisible boat.

edit: If you lose to this boss it starts you back at the path leading to them so you can try again but does not reset their position after having walked down a bit. If you lose to them again they walk down even further, and you eventually get stuck in this position unable to do anything. Disabling the translation and losing to them they reset to their original position from having walked down to you.
Thanks, I'll fix them in the next patch

imgur.com/a/bhxoX

It seem like I can't talk to this red cap guy in 1st Town when I'm naked.
There is no message box or anything.
So I can't get NTR ending.
Have you updated to 1.04? This was a problem in 1.03 but I fixed it in the latest patch and confirmed I could talk to him and get the sex scene.

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you updated to 1.04? This was a problem in 1.03 but I fixed it in the latest patch and confirmed I could talk to him and get the sex scene.
I have the same problem as him even though I updated to ver 1.04. I had to use untranslated version to get the hscene.

Anyway, thanks for translating this gem :D

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Something else must be messing with the variable it uses then. I'll just completely cut it out of his event conditions and that should take care of it once and for all. Thanks, I'll put out a new patch tonight.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need some more data about Rice before I release the next patch because by messing with these variables I might break something else. Everyone please let me know whether or not you were able to get the sex scene by talking to him a bunch of times while nude or in the prostitute lingerie then in his house at night. Make sure you're playing 1.04 and give me as much information as you can.

mangegin and Hikaru III, or anyone who can't get the scene for that matter, please let me have a look at your save file or check on variables 6, 12, and 200 when you talk to him if you know how and let me know what they are.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I need some more data about Rice before I release the next patch because by messing with these variables I might break something else. Everyone please let me know whether or not you were able to get the sex scene by talking to him a bunch of times while nude or in the prostitute lingerie then in his house at night. Make sure you're playing 1.04 and give me as much information as you can.

mangegin and Hikaru III, or anyone who can't get the scene for that matter, please let me have a look at your save file or check on variables 6, 12, and 200 when you talk to him if you know how and let me know what they are.
First.. sorry for my bad english
Second.. I don't have any problem with Rice since the 1.04 patch. :)

mangegin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's my save file.
Thank you u-ray :)

Attachments

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, that's all I needed for that. Should be fine now.

TL v1.05: AKA for the last time, Rice, fucking work correctly
#!9E0QDKgL!aHO17aeHxDbeqbqerwu1sz3qkCpsP2YgQtZ1nJnMtWs

-Fixed some players still being unable to talk to Rice while naked.
-Fixed Gustav's bath peeking still activating even after he's been banished from Ragott. The ends that guy will go to to see Laura naked...
-Fixed a problem with event positioning after losing to Gabada and company in the first dungeon.
-Fixed leaving the Gold Nugget King's castle putting you outside of Gami's castle instead.
-Fixed some stairs in the Cave to Domzorla moving you to the wrong location.

Shamoke: About the invisible boat glitch. I tried looking in my file at the end of the game, right after starting a new game, and after finishing the first cave, but there was nothing there on all three times--and it's not there in the editor, either. So, what must be happening is that some very specific thing triggers the boat to become invisible and move to that location. If I don't know what that is it'll be extremely difficult for me to figure out. Can you give me any details about when it happened?

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Mature Quest English Patch v1.05

I know this may be a lot to ask but could someone PM me a link of the game with the translation patches already attached? I have tried and tried again and its just not working for me.

XHeerosamaX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1. Get the decryptor
2. Open up the game.rgss2 with it
3. Choose extract all
4. Copy and paste the extracted data to your game folder
5. Rename the game.rgss to anything or just delete it
6. Get the patch and extract it to the game folder and overwrites it.
7. Voila Game is translated.

If after that it didn't work, it's probably u're not under japanese locale.

Last edited:

Shamoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Shamoke: About the invisible boat glitch. I tried looking in my file at the end of the game, right after starting a new game, and after finishing the first cave, but there was nothing there on all three times--and it's not there in the editor, either. So, what must be happening is that some very specific thing triggers the boat to become invisible and move to that location. If I don't know what that is it'll be extremely difficult for me to figure out. Can you give me any details about when it happened?
I tried starting a new file and going to that spot and the invisible boat wasn't there, then I tried dying and going back and it was there. Upon further testing this is still present in 1.1 of the Japanese version so maybe don't worry about it.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just found another bug. In brothel town, after you get rapped in the bar for the first time, all other times you only get a black screen instead of the scene with the costume she's using, after she falls in the ground intoxicated.
EDIT: also an error, I'm getting this on this scene:
I have both ドムゾーラ2人騎乗位踊り子2.png and this strange file ドムゾーラ2人騎乗位踊り子2.png.crdownload in the directory. What is causing this error?
EDIT2: this problem only occurs with the dancer outfit.

Last edited:

paloschi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have both ドムゾーラ2人騎乗位踊り子2.png and this strange file ドムゾーラ2人騎乗位踊り子2.png.crdownload in the directory. What is causing this error?
I'm glad I'm not the only one

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I dont know if its bug or intended or issue even pre trans
after ero scene (birthing for example) walking speed seems to reverted to normal (or i say slow)

(content omitted for younger generation sake) (im kidding)
im pretty sure crdownload are "chrome download file" (or whatever you call em)
i sometime got em when my chrome download r somehow interupted. if it's image file, i think you can open em in Paint(n such)
if u dont mind delete/move em try, probably game felt like trying being eccentric n curious to cop a feel of file types they havent seen before.
computer r just no life errrr i mean lifeless version of shikigami after all. check em age probably rebellious phase, smack em with parasol

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried starting a new file and going to that spot and the invisible boat wasn't there, then I tried dying and going back and it was there. Upon further testing this is still present in 1.1 of the Japanese version so maybe don't worry about it.
Oh. That makes it easy, thanks.

I just found another bug. In brothel town, after you get rapped in the bar for the first time, all other times you only get a black screen instead of the scene with the costume she's using, after she falls in the ground intoxicated.
Interesting. Just delete that crdownload file and it'll work fine though.
As for the other problem, fixed, thanks.

I dont know if its bug or intended or issue even pre trans
after ero scene (birthing for example) walking speed seems to reverted to normal (or i say slow)

im pretty sure crdownload are "chrome download file" (or whatever you call em)
i sometime got em when my chrome download r somehow interupted. if it's image file, i think you can open em in Paint(n such)
if u dont mind delete/move em try, probably game felt like trying being eccentric n curious to cop a feel of file types they havent seen before.
computer r just no life errrr i mean lifeless version of shikigami after all. check em age probably rebellious phase, smack em with parasol
Something about you I like.

I thought there would be some events that reset walking speed to normal. If that happens just use the item to increase it again, I made it that way so you can if that ever happens.

Game crashes in Portgar at a shop with the guy sleeping upstairs.
Oh, so I missed one of these. Thanks.

---

TL v1.06
#!IBcRhTKR!W33GWuz0bhT6kOnCy1vzmtBNzarkJrhb89pO1geos1o

-Fixed a functional, invisible boat appearing off the coast of Ragott after losing a battle even if the player hadn't yet acquired the boat yet.
-Fixed a crash related to the counter tile bug in Portgar.
-Fixed no images appearing during the Domzorla drunken bar scene after the first time.

Note: If you have a file ドムゾーラ2人騎乗位踊り子2.png.crdownload in your image folder, delete it or the game will crash during the game over scene with the sister in Domzorla while wearing the dancer outfit

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I thought there would be some events that reset walking speed to normal. If that happens just use the item to increase it again, I made it that way so you can if that ever happens.
What? that speed tome ur mod or what? i guess its not something affected by trans patch, no problem then.

edit : btw for my safety & dignity, im not actually practicing voyeurism if thats what u're talking about.

Last edited:

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Mature Quest English Patch v1.06

I just found three places with japanese text. One is the open chest in Gustav's room, other in H-scene menu (Darasuka) and the other is in item menu, when you try to use the Piece of Cloth.
Also, two problems. First her face gets stuck when you seduce the man walking near the entrance of the brothel town. The second is you fighting hard enemies inside the well from the first town.
EDIT: one more bug. In this castle, after the soldier throws you out of the room, he doesn't return to its original place, so the game can stuck if he is in a position he can't reach you, like this one from bellow:

Last edited:

Thundras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mature Quest English Patch v1.06

I can't make the Portgar Soldier event work ;-;