What's new

[Complete - Full] Mature Quest English Patch v1.07

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mature Quest - v1.01 released

Great job !

I will edit with the bugs I encounter to help you :)

Translation :

After meeting the demon king, when you die and the old woman speak to you, it's in japanese.

Bug :

I was about 50 lewdness and pregnant, an I wanna talk to the guys at the top in the restaurant in the start village (or seduce him....don't remember) and game crash saying he can't find someting in graphics.

Gonna add the next bug I encounter here :)

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I really don't know what's the problem.

Try using my files from this link. Backup your data folder then copy these files into data folder and overwrite. After doing this try and see if it's still crashing.

#!Tdx03abK!cIQJy85ZY9NdlCDYaifA_ptBdFsMMKwRffp086qi5VI
It's still crashing :(

Giruurk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How is Laura supposed to be a badass when you basically get 2-shot by the beginning mobs

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The game is a bit hard at the start, but it's incredibly easy after a bit (you are drowning under gold, and you can have best equipment and a lot of consumable).

And once you can use the gold lumps, you are the death god walking on earth.

So, just endure for a bit, sell holy water for upgrade and herbs at the very start, and it will be ok.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation and the fixed files!
This game is top, time to play it again!
I wonder if this translation can help, somehow, Abbadon's translation since both uses this 8-bit format fonts.

rizo

Reputation score

Okay I seem to be getting this error now

It's when I go to the Inn in the 10th town and try to talk the the npc which is normally at the door but is invisible , I also get it when I talk to the weapon merchant in the Church town where you get drugged. I've tried the translation fix file you posted but didn't fix it... Anyone else find a fix for this issue?

Last edited:

Keyen

Reputation score

Okay I seem to be getting this error now

It's when I go to the Inn in the 10th town and try to talk the the npc which is normally at the door but is invisible , I also get it when I talk to the weapon merchant in the Church town where you get drugged. I've tried the translation fix file you posted but didn't fix it... Anyone else find a fix for this issue?
You can make the innkeeper pop by talking to everybody in town.

rizo

Reputation score

already did that, didn't work. Spoke to them all but he didn't appear. Reset time and left town and came back also.

Edit Just looked in directory in the Readme. It has different version upto 1.11 5/25 ver1.11
5/10 ver1.10
5/06 ver1.09
5/05 ver1.08
5/03 ver1.05
5/03 ver1.04
5/02 ver1.03
5/01 ver1.02
4/29 ver1.01
Like that, so I think I was using the latest version which means the translation doesn't work with it at the later stages of the game. Is there no way around this as I really don't want to have to start again as I'm already hours into it and grinding through it again would really turn me off this otherwise great game. I just downloaded v1.01 and applied the translation and loaded the save file but ofcourse that doesn't work due to there being files in the save which aren't in the game yet.. Is there maybe a way to convert the 1.11 save to 1.01. I know I'm being optimistic but worth an ask...

Last edited:

Keyen

Reputation score

Can you post your save? It may be stupid, but maybe I can spawn the innkeeper for you.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I sometimes get the same error (undefined method) when talking to invisible NPCs (the baker(?) in castle town, weapon shop in the church town). What I did to solve it is use the night lantern, go to starting town, sleep and warp back. The NPCs are then visible and no errors. Works till I close the game. Weird workaround but you can try if it helps rizo.

This game brings back some SNES memories tho, saving every couple of minutes. :D

rizo

Reputation score

Can you post your save? It may be stupid, but maybe I can spawn the innkeeper for you.
Here's the save,
#!0MQQjB4L!uhMZBqCkbE02lYf3-C97VyWdr8UyQAL2cgEqF-rXp8g
Is it possible to spawn all the Inn Npcs and Merchant npcs without fucking the game up? Because there are a few towns which I can't remember but they didn't have their npcs in them either to talk to. And I think in the future I will run into the same issue.
I also tried the sleeping at first town then going back but didn't seem to work unfortunately :(

Keyen

Reputation score

The game is buggy, but I think you missed one guy. I had no trouble to spawn the innkeeper in the 10th town with your save (I did nothing but TP in the 10th town, talking to everyone and moving in front of the innkeeper, in case you wondered).
Here you go.

#!H5pSxZLI!xVyQY7llXZLslub3S3X96RPbZ8ry0lQt3tPFm2XTUv4

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

already did that, didn't work. Spoke to them all but he didn't appear. Reset time and left town and came back also.

Edit Just looked in directory in the Readme. It has different version upto 1.11 5/25 ver1.11
5/10 ver1.10
5/06 ver1.09
5/05 ver1.08
5/03 ver1.05
5/03 ver1.04
5/02 ver1.03
5/01 ver1.02
4/29 ver1.01
Like that, so I think I was using the latest version which means the translation doesn't work with it at the later stages of the game. Is there no way around this as I really don't want to have to start again as I'm already hours into it and grinding through it again would really turn me off this otherwise great game. I just downloaded v1.01 and applied the translation and loaded the save file but ofcourse that doesn't work due to there being files in the save which aren't in the game yet.. Is there maybe a way to convert the 1.11 save to 1.01. I know I'm being optimistic but worth an ask...
Shit i'm on the 1.11 too... Argh !

rizo

Reputation score

The game is buggy, but I think you missed one guy. I had no trouble to spawn the innkeeper in the 10th town with your save (I did nothing but TP in the 10th town, talking to everyone and moving in front of the innkeeper, in case you wondered).
Here you go.

#!H5pSxZLI!xVyQY7llXZLslub3S3X96RPbZ8ry0lQt3tPFm2XTUv4
I think you uploaded the wrong save :/ this is your complete save and not the one I linked you :/ lol but I'll go back on my save and see who I missed. Thanks for the info.
Edit
I got it working, being the idiot I hadn't spoke to the guy down the stairs :p
Hopefully I don't run into any more errors in the future :/

Last edited:

Gagoloth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i went to the side closest to the wall of the sleeping solder and the innkeeper appeared. Got past the bug. Also i might recommend saving before tempting the guard underground. Got a game breaking bug after tempting him.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So i went to the side closest to the wall of the sleeping solder and the innkeeper appeared. Got past the bug. Also i might recommend saving before tempting the guard underground. Got a game breaking bug after tempting him.
I had the same problem with the guard underground. If you manage to get another scene with someone else you will be able to reset the screen. I teleported to the first town and managed to trigger the kid´s one.

Edit: Another old bug has resurfaced. In the ghost ship you cannot break the wall unless you remove the translation patch. I had v1.11 if that means anything...

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score

I had the same problem with the guard underground. If you manage to get another scene with someone else you will be able to reset the screen. I teleported to the first town and managed to trigger the kid´s one.

Edit: Another old bug has resurfaced. In the ghost ship you cannot break the wall unless you remove the translation patch. I had v1.11 if that means anything...
You dont need to delete and redo applying the translation, just make a new folder in your game folder call backup or something and copy paste the data and graphic to that folder (And don't delete you're game.rggs2a), so whenever you got bug because you're using the 1.11 version you can just switch to the original ver and pass that bug.

And also is there any chance this translation going to be upgraded to ver 1.11? Because lot of people got the ver 1.11 instead the 1.01, and also thank you for translating the game, realy appreciate it.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You dont need to delete and redo applying the translation, just make a new folder in your game folder call backup or something and copy paste the data and graphic to that folder (And don't delete you're game.rggs2a), so whenever you got bug because you're using the 1.11 version you can just switch to the original ver and pass that bug.

And also is there any chance this translation going to be upgraded to ver 1.11? Because lot of people got the ver 1.11 instead the 1.01, and also thank you for translating the game, realy appreciate it.
As an avid RPGmaker player, I never delete my game.rggs*a files. I just rename them. It´s not the first game that has issues with the translation. But thanks for the advice anyway:D. Plenty of wasted space in my HD though

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a few errors and untranslated lines in the first town.

- Unable to talk while naked to the guy in the red hat and get his H scene. Able to talk to him normally while clothed.
- Line old healer woman says when you get defeated and healed up is untranslated.
- Line your son says if you're naked is untranslated.
- Line your son says if you use tempt on him is untranslated.

Other than that this is pretty good. I'm enjoying it.