What's new

ACT Mod [Mc Swagger] Mission Mermaiden – The Downfall of Hasumi

MichaelTTT

Reputation score
Well... yeah, that's kind of the point.
one thing that makes it extra impossible is 90% of the time the MC will vanish from the screen and i will have to reload the last save file and restart the stage i lose the progress on the stage but i keep all of the corruption

Hongo11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm can someone tell me where the save file of the game is?? I have it modded with the mod here. Another question: is this normal when you lose you start at the beginning of the game again??? ( really annoying if you have too much bad status collected.

Ooblex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Glitchy and terrible thresholds. The struggle mechanic overriding the willpower means the player often sits there for a long time just watching will power drain because the "final" stage in unescapable. Horrible design.

jazzyman24

Reputation score
Glitchy and terrible thresholds. The struggle mechanic overriding the willpower means the player often sits there for a long time just watching will power drain because the "final" stage in unescapable. Horrible design.
nah

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Back here after playing the new game, with the same disappointments I got from Hasumi, lol. Time to give this mod another go so I can get over my disappointment.

Exacto

Reputation score
The fact that attacks use up your health bar makes this mod such a slog to get through. Am I supposed to lose to basic stormgropers at the beginning? Should I be treating the game like a roguelike where you are meant to lose over and over before finally scraping enough power to actually play the game?

firewolf63

Reputation score
Loving the Difficulty of the mod.
But having some serious issues with 1-2 boss, if you get grabbed by the boss beside a wall, when you struggle out, you get thrown out of bounds, and since exit level is locked off there is no way to reset without loading a previous save.