What's new

ACT Mod [Mc Swagger] Mission Mermaiden – The Downfall of Hasumi

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Strange noise = multiple times the same noise, which is obvious enough when you pause the game, since you can hear the end of that noise multiple times. Sometimes you fall through the world when a lewd scene starts, which is kinda worse.

Zeleria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reason the struggle button isn't working for me. I can't struggle from any of the enemies despite resetting the key multiple times.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For some reason the struggle button isn't working for me. I can't struggle from any of the enemies despite resetting the key multiple times.
I also have experienced issues where hitting buttons to struggle often gives no response whatsoever.

mahe

Reputation score
I havent seen anyone mention this, been looking around. I have no sound other that some menu noises, the lower half of hasumi is also clipping half the time, might just be me doing something wrong idk

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Couldn't quite make it to the end before maxing out corruption, lol. Kinda buggy, but idc, it's a heck of a lot better than the original game. I hope the Creator of the base game takes note for his next game. I'm pretty sure I remember it was going to be a similar kind of game to this one.

Only issue I have is that you can't get all the enhancement modules, you can only hold 11, but there's a bunch more, and you can't trade away the ones you don't want. Was that a problem in the original game too? I can't remember because I blazed through it without using them. Is there a way to deal with them that I'm not aware of?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Only issue I have is that you can't get all the enhancement modules, you can only hold 11, but there's a bunch more, and you can't trade away the ones you don't want. Was that a problem in the original game too? I can't remember because I blazed through it without using them. Is there a way to deal with them that I'm not aware of?
The original game had 11 individual modules with specific functions, while the modded ones seem to be randomized from a pool of certain effects of varying potency. There's no specific effect(s) that's tied to each module icon, for instance.
He's explained that due to technical issues he can't add more than 11, and since you couldn't sell/delete them in the vanilla game you're essentially limited to those 11 slots per save.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I think I encountered another bug.
During the final boss fight (embryo after Saki), sometimes he does the tentacle grab attack, but once he pulls you inside you get the hypnosis animation and hypnosis % is building up, but Hasumi's pleasure bar is not decreasing (pleasure stands still) and there is no escape progress bar. This basically locks the game and forces you to reload save.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think I encountered another bug.
During the final boss fight (embryo after Saki), sometimes he does the tentacle grab attack, but once he pulls you inside you get the hypnosis animation and hypnosis % is building up, but Hasumi's pleasure bar is not decreasing (pleasure stands still) and there is no escape progress bar. This basically locks the game and forces you to reload save.
I encountered this as well, after letting the bar regress to the "inescapable" state (had full debuffs of hypnosis, trance, and aphrodisiac active for a stupid-hard challenge, turns out you can't escape anything at all with these :LOL:). After getting absorbed into the embryo the animation was stuck at the first stage with no progress to pleasure, forcing me to reload the save.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
First, make sure you are using version 1.2 and the 1.3 hotfix. Version 1.0 of the mod is almost unplayable.

The struggle bar has three different colors; green, pink and flashing, dark pink. You have to struggle while it's green, and stop when it gets pink. If you struggle while the bar is flashing you decrease your process.
Also, make sure to always almost have full Willpower. How much you can struggle depends on how much Willpower you have, so if you ever get caught with low Willpower you won't be able to escape.
So you have to run towards the enemy(s), hit them one or two times, then run away and wait for your Willpower to recharge.

How do I avoid / remove curiosity? It somehow maxes out rapidly, I cannot remove it in the base, and I always die in level 3.2 (iirc) because the game constantly forces me to sit on the chairs.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Curiosity is caused by being nearby the little floating robots in the background. You can't interact with them directly, and thus you cannot destory them. Your only option is to move through the area quickly and keep your distance to prevent buildup of curiosity. Also curiosity is given to you in bursts, rather than a slow build up one percent at a time.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Turn off the top option on the right if the struggle buttons don't do anything.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can I ask something, please?
I just tried the Demo ver 1.15. I'm currently at stage 4 with Permanent Fetal Parasite and I can't remove it. The last scene I got is Hasumi got entangled and laying eggs, pretty much the Game Over scene. Is that the end of the Demo? If I avoid the Fetal Parasite, will I get another scene?

Thanks for your answer.

OP
Mc Swagger

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Long time no see XD sorry that I did not updated this thread but my last two weeks were crazy busy irl. Sadly I did not manage to work on an update at all. Maybe I ll find time after the holidays to do bug fixes of the things you reported. I also need to implement a tutorial for the escape system badly it seems.
Until then: Merry Christmas and stay safe!

regalitu

Reputation score
First, make sure you are using version 1.2 and the 1.3 hotfix. Version 1.0 of the mod is almost unplayable.
I've gone through the whole thread several times and I can find the 1.00 version in the OP, the 1.01 and the 1.03 hotfixes in posts from MC Swagger. But I just cannot find the 1.02 version, not even in the post where it was announced that the patch was out, I might be blind. Do I need to patch the mod from 1.00 to 1.01 to 1.02 to 1.03? Or can I download the 1.00 version and then directly apply the latest hotfix? In short, do I need the 1.02 patch to play the most up to date version of this?
Nevermind, somehow missed that 1.02 was in the itch.io page too. Misread it as two 1.00 downloads.

Last edited:

MichaelTTT

Reputation score
this is impossible . if you max your corruption you are pretty much fucked. can't make it to the end not enough money to get rid of bad status