What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Yes okay. Anyhow, I was wondering about your fetish for huge boobs but not one of you stands out for huge pussies. The games have the right format to accomodate larger holes (as they very very seldom did), but nobody thinks about proposing a game dedicated to big insertions. I know the cocks are already large, but everything is always proportioned and so the illusion isn't just there. What do you think?

It's not a main fetishe but some games have it like Velma, Milf Titans 2, Magic Book.

Yes okay. Anyhow, I was wondering about your fetish for huge boobs but not one of you stands out for huge pussies. The games have the right format to accomodate larger holes (as they very very seldom did), but nobody thinks about proposing a game dedicated to big insertions. I know the cocks are already large, but everything is always proportioned and so the illusion isn't just there. What do you think?

It's not a main fetishe but some games have it like Velma, Milf Titans 2, Magic Book.

I am totally for big insertions.
Milf titans 2 is definetely one of my favourite games. Finally a big insertion with a little belly bulge

and there are also some new game ideas written which have it. However which game wins is always decided by the people who pay MnF and are active on the voting at their site

the best way to get what you want would be to subscribe MnF and submit an idea about that fetish.

If you dont have much money, still write the game but friendly ask someone to submit it for you. I heard there are a few nice guys here who could help

Last edited:

Lmfao what?

Exactly what I thought. I'm not even sure what he was trying to get across. Either way liking or hating futa is fine, I just hope they make more if people want it, because I know I do.

Exactly what I thought. I'm not even sure what he was trying to get across. Either way liking or hating futa is fine, I just hope they make more if people want it, because I know I do.

I'll try an idea next submission depending on the author^^

I am totally for big insertions.
Milf titans 2 is definetely one of my favourite games. Finally a big insertion with a little belly bulge

and there are also some new game ideas written which have it. However which game wins is always decided by the people who pay MnF and are active on the voting at their site

the best way to get what you want would be to subscribe MnF and submit an idea about that fetish.

If you dont have much money, still write the game but friendly ask someone to submit it for you. I heard there are a few nice guys here who could help

I'm a fan of big insertions too, new ideas are always welcomed :)

I'll try an idea next submission depending on the author^^

That is great news Meetie, hope it wins when it is submitted :)
My Mass Effect idea has a futa scene on it, but i'm planning to write more stuff with futa :)

More Titties!

New game out on the MnF site.
2015_12_29_10_39_31_1.png

Can you post, the description of the game! :D Please! Thanks!
It's about Natasha wanting to spend Christmas with Nancy and Justin. Justin then gets a present from his old friend Vigo.
;)

Btw Duragon,
If you see this, now might be a good time to try Power Fuck Girl's 2, since Pinoytoons is up, and who knows when you might have this opportunity again.

I am up to submit for someone as well. Since it is for Pinoy don't plan for a game that has more than 3 scenes. 3 seems to be his max so please plan accordingly.

I am up to submit for someone as well. Since it is for Pinoy don't plan for a game that has more than 3 scenes. 3 seems to be his max so please plan accordingly.

How about 4 with one marked "can be left out in case"

2015_12_29_10_39_31_1.png

Yay Natasha :)

All my ideas have more than 3 scenes :D
Will try this one to see how it goes :)

Yay Natasha :)

All my ideas have more than 3 scenes :D
Will try this one to see how it goes :)

Could you edit your idea and just have it say that if Pinoy has to remove a scene you can specify which one.

Lmfao what?

I rode the Metro subway the other day to shop downtown in Washington DC and saw two muscle bound transsexuals (one white one black) still with the male plumbing but with boobs. Yeah they were standing up to pee at the urinals in the formerly known as Men's room. cheap hair weave for the stereotypical look.smh. I'm not a fan of shemales genre, or futa I see it on the same level of grossness as the Tsunade and the horse game which is why warnings are appreciated.

Last edited:

What is with these MNF guys and aphrodisiac drugs? It would have been perfect for Vigo to have possessed him or something. No creativity those guys...

I am disappoint

OH WAIT IT GETS BETTER

Is this supposed to be a full game? There are TWO FUCKING SCENES... SHITTY ONES.

Last edited:

Could you edit your idea and just have it say that if Pinoy has to remove a scene you can specify which one.

I have a better idea: Change the girl!! Or at least the picture!
Oh my god, no curves, no cleavage, strict unarousing look, strict hairstyle, I know 60 year old grannys who are able to look hotter than her!

What is with these MNF guys and aphrodisiac drugs? It would have been perfect for Vigo to have possessed him or something. No creativity those guys...

I am disappoint

OH WAIT IT GETS BETTER

Is this supposed to be a full game? There are TWO FUCKING SCENES... SHITTY ONES.

Vigo would never possess Justin..firstly those two are friends, secondly he's over 100 miles or so away.
And asking MnF Gus about aphrodisiac drugs is like asking them about Milfs with big boobs^^
So what scenes does the honorable Blue-eyed white dragon want^^ (which remebers me that I tried a Yu-gi-oh idea but failed miserable)

Meetie is right in his assumption about the Vigo possesing Justin thing, but FYI this is not supposed to be a full game, but more like an appetizer ala Mizuki Tour, because Serega needed more time on his current game. So Vadim whipped up something original of his own.

Besides the two scenes aren't THAT bad imo. Would I have liked a Xmas Special News Reporter with two more scenes? Yes, absolutely. But this latest addition won't be changed now it's released so don't be salty over something that is not even a "full product", Papa.

Damn, tough one but ok :p

I have a better idea: Change the girl!! Or at least the picture!
Oh my god, no curves, no cleavage, strict unarousing look, strict hairstyle, I know 60 year old grannys who are able to look hotter than her!

I gave her a simple look because she is a cyborg with a objective, not a cum bucket barbie sex doll like most of MnF games.
Also i put " based on ". It doesn't have to be like her, but can be something based on her.
And before the first scene, there is boobs and ass inflation MnF style :D
And lastly i write stuff that i want to see. I accept opinions, but it doesn't mean that i will change something based on those opinions ;)

Last edited:
Back