What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

hello everyone, I found this site and looks like he can in the games MEET 'N' FUCK, only it did not get the password to open the file.

*Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

hello everyone, I found this site and looks like he can in the games MEET 'N' FUCK, only it did not get the password to open the file.

meetandfuckgamespack.tumblr.com/

I don't even have to open that link to tell it is fake. BCT are the only people that crack games and never ask for money or stupid passwords to open up their games.

Sorry my friend but every time someone says they have cracks and they want money or passwords it is definitely not real.

I don't even have to open that link to tell it is fake. BCT are the only people that crack games and never ask for money or stupid passwords to open up their games.

Sorry my friend but every time someone says they have cracks and they want money or passwords it is definitely not real.

Just a question Haseo. I'm not sure who the mods and admins are for this thread but do you have the power to delete or put warnings on comments that have dangerous urls in them? I almost never click on urls that aren't discussed in the forum but I feel like some people might.

Just a question Haseo. I'm not sure who the mods and admins are for this thread but do you have the power to delete or put warnings on comments that have dangerous urls in them? I almost never click on urls that aren't discussed in the forum but I feel like some people might.

I always find a way to get rid of it but I couldn't today since i had to rush off to work. It should be fixed so no one has to click on it.

Also before I forget here are the pictures for today lol.

Was almost late for work that I forgot to attach a link earlier today :)

Re: MnF Games (Cracks and Videos)

*Clears Throat

Evil Sorceress was made by the new guy and received mixed reviews. The Consensus is that he has a lot to learn but is on the right track...

So, who is the new guy?

"Evil Sorceress" is a good game! This guy has such a potential! The game failed a bit in some scenes and history climax at the mid-end...

Tks for sharing!:D

So, who is the new guy?

"Evil Sorceress" is a good game! This guy has such a potential! The game failed a bit in some scenes and history climax at the mid-end...

Tks for sharing!:D

Evil Sorceress (as well as the first Milf Queen game) was made by a guy called Jmoz. He unfortunately buggered off with no words to anyone, and apparently with a premium for a game he was supposed to make, which has earned him a blacklisting over at MnFgames.

While the games had a choppy frame rate, myself and others did enjoy his Disney-esque style and had hoped to see him grow as an artist.

Fortunately, it did not discourage MnF from seeking out other new artists.

Evil Sorceress (as well as the first Milf Queen game) was made by a guy called Jmoz. He unfortunately buggered off with no words to anyone, and apparently with a premium for a game he was supposed to make, which has earned him a blacklisting over at MnFgames.

While the games had a choppy frame rate, myself and others did enjoy his Disney-esque style and had hoped to see him grow as an artist.

Rawart is the new Jmoz. People are really digging his stuff and he has a game on the way for Konan from Naruto. Definitely one artist I can't wait to see how he grows.

Edit: Squall your idea is up :)

Good luck!

Last edited:

Rawart is the new Jmoz. People are really digging his stuff and he has a game on the way for Konan from Naruto. Definitely one artist I can't wait to see how he grows.

Good luck!

Many thanks Haseo :)

Good luck!

So... Rawart and Jmoz are the same person? Or just artists with same style?

So... Rawart and Jmoz are the same person? Or just artists with same style?

Different people but they both have unique art styles and people are very excited to see how it evolves.

Hey Guys, question, when I put in an idea with 'no author' then it stays anonymous, right?
I ask because I want to put in an idea this round to have some more competition (poor pinnoy, he's good he deserves some more ideas), but just bumped into a goldmine. An even bigger goldmine than One Piece.
A concept in which, when I do it right and the MnF- Visitors love it, will be able to make scenes with
-whoever I want
-with whomever I want
-wherever I want
-in whatever I want
-however I want
Kelumir, I declare you my archrival, you may have the power of drawing, but I have the power of a creative mastermind, buahahaha!!
And yes I know he's not here but I don't care and I sound arrogant as hell but I don't care once again, because I have found a Goldmine,no wait even more precious, a Diamond Mine! Hahaha
..and then the first submission loses while landing somewhere in the middle because the votes are unpredictable, I see it coming^^

Hey Guys, question, when I put in an idea with 'no author' then it stays anonymous, right?
I ask because I want to put in an idea this round to have some more competition (poor pinnoy, he's good he deserves some more ideas), but just bumped into a goldmine. An even bigger goldmine than One Piece.
A concept in which, when I do it right and the MnF- Visitors love it, will be able to make scenes with
-whoever I want
-with whomever I want
-wherever I want
-in whatever I want
-however I want
Kelumir, I declare you my archrival, you may have the power of drawing, but I have the power of a creative mastermind, buahahaha!!
And yes I know he's not here but I don't care and I sound arrogant as hell but I don't care once again, because I have found a Goldmine,no wait even more precious, a Diamond Mine! Hahaha
..and then the first submission loses while landing somewhere in the middle because the votes are unpredictable, I see it coming^^

Yup. Although you won't get "credit" for the idea you can still say your wrote it. Wondering what this gold mine of yours is but as soon as it goes up I will know lol.

-whoever I want
-with whomever I want
-wherever I want
-in whatever I want
-however I want

Sounds ranty to me... I like ranty :D

Btw happy new year, guys!

Happy New Year you beautiful bastards!

Here are the first pictures for the new year and some lovely tits for you all ;)

Here's a couple of examples of what I meant for big pussies/big insertions

h**p://s23.postimg.org/hb81cs93v/fctf1.png
h**p://s23.postimg.org/9l5uldw63/inkedpleasuref1.png

And do you know any way to contact Jmoz? Patreon, Newgrounds...?

Going to be interesting in 2016 with all these now MNF artists. Hopefully 2016 is going to be the year where they release a game on a weekly basis.

Also, if you're still living after a night of heavy drinking, Happy New Year:D

Tis the season of hearing "New Year, New Me'' BS bullshit:p

And do you know any way to contact Jmoz? Patreon, Newgrounds...?

Jmoz had no prior history under the name Jmoz. I have searched a few times trying to find him but I have never found anything.

He has no Patreon (Unlike Pinoy) and Newgrounds pointed me to an artist who was stealing his work.

You are shit out of luck.

-whoever I want
-with whomever I want
-wherever I want
-in whatever I want
-however I want

Was your idea the Fairly Odd Parents one?

Last edited:

Jmoz had no prior history under the name Jmoz. I have searched a few times trying to find him but I have never found anything.

He has no Patreon (Unlike Pinoy) and Newgrounds pointed me to an artist who was stealing his work.

You are shit out of luck.

Well what a shame! lol

Anyways... tks for the info. Happy New Year guys! :D

-whoever I want
-with whomever I want
-wherever I want
-in whatever I want
-however I want

Could be mistaken but it seems pretty much a self-centered, egoistic way of taking control of the votes for every artist of MnF, leaving behind some sort of " competition " and "poll ".

Back