What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

This is what happens when you receive no emails about any new posts.

JoeyN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All you need to do is drag it into Baka.Loader2 if you have it (If not check one of the Megas in the 1st page. You can find a copy there) There is no need to open it by itself as it won't work this way.
I downloaded a "newer" version of Baka Loader 2 from the first page Mega links, but this new .bct file didnt work in it.
Drop & Drag gave me a "not an SWF" error or no response at all.
Guess that I am back to square one.

BTW...is the new version (that is in alpha) going to be connecting to MnF or BCT when it runs? Trying to understand why it opens a local port.
That port call is why my AV is quaranteening it right away

-J

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^
Having the exact same problem, well at least until my windows defender deleted the program.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey people,

Serega has released a promotional image for his next release, Star Moans: Rey's New Powers

He also said we are free spread this image over the internet, as he feels it can help the site.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

baka.loader.2
can't play the new format *.bct only standard *.swf

if you remember baka.loader.1.4 it used the load mechanism as bct.player.
while baka.loader.2 loads the *.swf directly from the hard drive, bct.player loads the *.bct into the memory. the *.bct file contain all data, both the game and additional data such as cover image, author, descriptions and more.

the flash component is not done by me, its adobe macromedia flash. i can't control it fully. i can choose to let the flash loads from the hard drive or from the internet. with bct.player i use the latter. i open a port and make bct.player into a http.server (but only locally, using 127.0.0.1/localhost) i then call macromedia flash to load a http link. doing so, i don't need to extract *.bct into the hard drive wasting time and hard drive space. its faster and actually more compatible with macromedia flash as it designed to be used in http.

i can not change this, you need to deal with the new method. but im sure you will get used to it, like you did with baka.loader.1.4 and MnF Server.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

baka.loader.2

while baka.loader.2 loads the *.swf directly from the hard drive, bct.player loads the *.bct into the memory. the *.bct file contain all data, both the game and additional data such as cover image, author, descriptions and more.

the flash component is not done by me, its adobe macromedia flash. i can't control it fully. i can choose to let the flash loads from the hard drive or from the internet. with bct.player i use the latter. i open a port and make bct.player into a http.server (but only locally, using 127.0.0.1/localhost) i then call macromedia flash to load a http link. doing so, i don't need to extract *.bct into the hard drive wasting time and hard drive space. its faster and actually more compatible with macromedia flash as it designed to be used in http.

i can not change this, you need to deal with the new method. but im sure you will get used to it, like you did with baka.loader.1.4 and MnF Server.
Sorry about that everyone. Let us know about any problems that arise with this new change.

Imgur is down currently, but when I get out of classes I will upload the pictures from yesterday and today.

Furky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a gift for all of you!

Officer Juggs​

BCT has done it again so hope you show your thanks in any way you can think of so it motivates BCT :D

This gift also comes with a message so please read through this.

this version contain the Bct.Player to run the *.bct game.
because the player is still in alpha, i decided to make it run the game immediately instead of the command-line (like baka.loader.2)

so, just run Bct.Player to play the game.
a warning, Bct.Player will open a local port, that port is only used by the program and will not do any kind of external communication. this is similar to how baka.loader.1 worked. that means, when you run the program windows firewall will give you a warning about that, you need to allow that (just locally). if the game dont start, rerun Bct.Player, since it time-sensitive if you don't allow communication at run-time.​
Thanks BCT and Haseo :D

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey people,

Serega has released a promotional image for his next release, Star Moans: Rey's New Powers

He also said we are free spread this image over the internet, as he feels it can help the site.
It's on my Twitter :)

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay so there's a new bct player. Seems to be working fine for me.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey people,

Cool! Nice to see Sin's game made. :)

Also: I'm really glad they corrected "power's" to "powers". :D

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tough crowd, imgur people :D

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What do you mean by that? Its nothing new that we're seeing a preview of a MNF game through IMGur. In fact Haseo uses it all the time.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you mean by that? Its nothing new that we're seeing a preview of a MNF game through IMGur. In fact Haseo uses it all the time.
Check the comments on the preview image :D

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah, I thought by now people would understand that the consumers actually submit their ideas base on parodies & original ideas, but hey what I know. Then again its not like I can't say the hate on MNF isn't unwarranted from time to time.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you look at gamesofdesire there are some people who are always really pissed with mnf as well. Never understood why you'd spent that much energy on something you don't like.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Imgur was giving me problems before I left for school but it's working now.

Either way enjoy!!

JoeyN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

baka.loader.2

1Baka...thanks for the explanation.
I do appreciate it and understand the reasons behind it now that you explained it.
Now, for me to get my AV to not delete it immediately as a virus.

-J

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Guys! It's been a while but I've been thinking a lot recently with MNF and a while back I did the top 12 worst MNF games ever and I am thinking of now doing their top 10 best. Now how I will do this list is that if there was a series made after it, it get's bonus points and if it was just a single game, it get's its own spot. What do you guys think?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey Guys! It's been a while but I've been thinking a lot recently with MNF and a while back I did the top 12 worst MNF games ever and I am thinking of now doing their top 10 best. Now how I will do this list is that if there was a series made after it, it get's bonus points and if it was just a single game, it get's its own spot. What do you guys think?
I wouldn't mind it one bit. I love reading or watching lists so I say go for it!

Late for school. Pictures this afternoon.