Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

*I read the previous posts, then slink off into the shadows to plot my return.*
Mnf Wars Episode 3: Revenge of Kel

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Before that rule Serrated, Sin, and Thatoneguy, Moose, and MrZen were the only winners People started to get upset that there was no fairness with the competition and despite everyone paying the same price for the site, only the popular members were winning. MnF started losing a bit of business before Sin and a few others made up that rule. Since then everyone has followed that rule especially Serrated since he only submits 3-4 ideas a year.

If you won a round then your idea got turned into a game and your name got out there. You are not really being punished as the next time you submit it's only going to be easier for you to win. Most wait a month (2-3 voting periods) but in a few days it will be 2 months since I last submitted an idea.
Ah yes, totally see the sense of that and retract my previous post, even though my posts are ALWAYS totally awesome :p

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently no one has mentioned the new game that is out, unless I've missed it. "Harper's Christmas Mission".

Also promo pics in the margins of gamesofdesire:

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I played the new game "Harpers Christmas Mission", thought it was good, liked the story.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Having a look at most of the game ideas submitted this month, I think "Geek Girl Gwen" and "Ghost Trick" might be the faves to win.

Most of the other games are a bit vague in details and not in the format Haseo showed me to do in writers club. Kingsdoms Heart and Prinnys Revenge aren't vague though.

still 2 days to go though, but so far , my vote be for Geek Girl Gwen (totally wrong to vote for my own idea.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You have my vote soul, I usually don't vote for my own ideas lol.

Also thanks for the Craw! It is something I forgot to do what with the Holiday rush lol.

Anyways with that let me drop these off. You are about to see Rey in her full glory so enjoy :D

Stay groovy you beautiful bastards!

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

PHEWW! so glad I know I got one vote, it would really suck to not even get 1 vote for your first idea :D

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Having a look at most of the game ideas submitted this month, I think "Geek Girl Gwen" and "Ghost Trick" might be the faves to win.

Most of the other games are a bit vague in details and not in the format Haseo showed me to do in writers club. Kingsdoms Heart and Prinnys Revenge aren't vague though.

still 2 days to go though, but so far , my vote be for Geek Girl Gwen (totally wrong to vote for my own idea.
At least it wasn't "ANAL MORE ANAL" XD

Also thanks for the Craw! It is something I forgot to do what with the Holiday rush lol.
No prob. ;)

Anyways with that let me drop these off. You are about to see Rey in her full glory so enjoy :D

Awesome, really like this game. :D

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

another error, this time reported by SKSonic
scene 10, hair not animated correctly in Pulling Some Fairy Tail.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Eh oh damn right, there have to be a new submission list, but I swore myself to wait subscribing til next year...does that 2-3 Months rule also count for me?
I thought the rule was waiting until your game was made which took mine..not even a month whyever so I'm confused.
Who will be the artist and is there a theme?^^

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As Baka said here is an updated ver if you were having problems.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/member.php?u=129

Eh oh damn right, there have to be a new submission list, but I swore myself to wait subscribing til next year...does that 2-3 Months rule also count for me?
I thought the rule was waiting until your game was made which took mine..not even a month whyever so I'm confused.
Who will be the artist and is there a theme?^^
So the rule you are thinking of was established just this year. If for whatever reason your game takes like 2-3 months to come out you can submit again if you want as this is on MnF's side not yours.

The Fair Upload Rule as I will call it is only for winners who JUST had a game released. You must wait a few submission periods to upload again since you just got a game made, you MUST give the same chance to another. Everyone pays the same price so everyone gets the same chance. You are not allowed to keep submitting ideas every period otherwise it would just be you submitting ideas.

I like to enforce this rule as MnF depends on new members, they deserve the same chance as older members so by waiting you grant them the opportunity to get a game made AND give them a reason to renew their membership at the end of the month. If Sin was around (Left for personal reasons) he would say the same thing.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently no one has mentioned the new game that is out, unless I've missed it. "Harper's Christmas Mission".

Also promo pics in the margins of gamesofdesire:

Played the demo. Looks very, very, very awesome :D
Love big busty women :p

Tekkenlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Everyone Tekkenlord wishing everyone a
Happy Late Christmas! and is almost New Year I seen the forum is very active
I have a question maybe someone can help me?
Can anyone help me out, when I try to run BCT Player it pops up a tab
"No Commandline Set" hoe can I fix that sorry If I am kinda lost :( ...

Hallucination

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is "Ghost Trick" going to be based on Ghost Trick? Because I think it'd be funny if they brought the cat ghost thing into it.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Let me ask Baka real quick and get back to you.

While I am here let me drop these off. Tomorrow I will put up another poll for the next release. I may just put 3-4 on there so expect some choices tomorrow :D

Enjoy!

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Are you was droping game file on BCT player? Because I susspect you was trying to open the player directly. Drop game file on player's file.

Last edited:

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm back!:D, i was looking like a madman through the posts the 3rd gift(resident evil) and got nothing:(, damn it!