Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Boob scene has been fixed. Download it here!

While I am here let me drop these pictures off. Enjoy a working boob and Rey and well her Boobs!

I have another fix for another crack. This should fix any problems with Nintendo Christmas 3. If you guys have any problems post them here and we will go through and fix them as they pop up.

Last edited:

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey people,

I'm working on an idea that I want to submit this round, but the only thing I'm missing is a title for it.

Now, the main guy, Elijah, works for an organisation that monitors angel and demon activity on Earth. Think of it kinda like Men in Black, except, instead of aliens, its angels and demons.

He's lives with his aunt Karen, who's like a scary, badass enforcer. And she hates, and I mean HATES, angels and demons.

There are currently a couple of girls living with them. Who, unbeknownst to Karen, these girls are an angel (Serenity) and a succubus (Ambrosia). The girls are disguised because Karen would literally kick them out if she knew.

It starts with Karen leaving on a mission, and whilst she's gone, Elijah, Serenity and Ambrosia have some fun together. But when Karen comes home unexpectedly, she catches Serenity in her true form and is about to kick her out. But then Ambrosia uses her powers to take advantage of Karen's pent up sexual frustration, leading to a foursome.

If anybody has any ideas for what I could possibly call it, I'd really appreciate it.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey people,

I'm working on an idea that I want to submit this round, but the only thing I'm missing is a title for it.

Now, the main guy, Elijah, works for an organisation that monitors angel and demon activity on Earth. Think of it kinda like Men in Black, except, instead of aliens, its angels and demons.

He's lives with his aunt Karen, who's like a scary, badass enforcer. And she hates, and I mean HATES, angels and demons.

There are currently a couple of girls living with them. Who, unbeknownst to Karen, these girls are an angel (Serenity) and a succubus (Ambrosia). The girls are disguised because Karen would literally kick them out if she knew.

It starts with Karen leaving on a mission, and whilst she's gone, Elijah, Serenity and Ambrosia have some fun together. But when Karen comes home unexpectedly, she catches Serenity in her true form and is about to kick her out. But then Ambrosia uses her powers to take advantage of Karen's pent up sexual frustration, leading to a foursome.

If anybody has any ideas for what I could possibly call it, I'd really appreciate it.
It is way to soon to submit an idea dude, you just got your own game made today. I waited 2 months in between Nintendo Halloween being released and now so you should really wait.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Angel & Demons

There is a film with the same name, based on Dan Browns novel

only thing I can think off right now

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It is way to soon to submit an idea dude, you just got your own game made today. I waited 2 months in between Nintendo Halloween being released and now so you should really wait.
Morally you are correct and now that you bring it up I feel kinda horrible but I have my reasons.

Plus I haven't actually submitted it yet, mostly because it's unfinished, but regardless of when I submit it, I would like help in getting a title for it. Please. :D:D:D:D:D:D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What about Heavenly Activity?

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

heavenly activity is better than my suggestion

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a few suggestions:

Pandemonium

Between Heaven & Hell

Hell and Heaven on Earth.

I also had an idea to name it after the fictional agency/bureau, and make it so that the anagram spelt out something either sexy or catchy, but I couldn't quite make it work.

Bureau of Divine Activities

Cosmic Intelligence Agency

etc.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was trying to think of a agency name as well Craw, you did better than me

I do like Heaven & Hell name as well.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What about Heavenly Activity?
Yeah... That's good H, but it doesn't quite cover it. I mean, only one of the girls is technically from heaven. The other is from hell. Well, at least they half are. The girls are actually half-sisters, same father, different mothers. So their father is human, Serenity's mother is an angel and Ambrosia's mother is a demon. So if possible, I'd kinda like the nae to reflect that.

I'm sorry if any of you are annoyed by this, but I just want the name to be right. I can't help it. :eek:

I have a few suggestions:

Pandemonium

Between Heaven & Hell

Hell and Heaven on Earth.

I also had an idea to name it after the fictional agency/bureau, and make it so that the anagram spelt out something either sexy or catchy, but I couldn't quite make it work.

Bureau of Divine Activities

Cosmic Intelligence Agency

etc.
Thanks for the suggestions Craw, and you too H. I understand what you're saying about the anagram thing, but since I'm only going to be mentioning it, for simplicity's sake, I'm just going to refer to it as 'The Organisation'.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Would it perhaps help if I finished writing it and posted it first?

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Would it perhaps help if I finished writing it and posted it first?
Probably, as for a name I would go with one based either on the agency or the setting rather than these characters, that way if you wanted to do a sequel it could either include these characters or be different ones in the same universe. That way it would be something to vote for if people wanted angelic/demonic content without it being tied to one type of angel/demon.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What about "World's Eqilibrium Coop", If a understood well the idea it's about eqilibration in the world by managing angels and demons.

Nikodem

Reputation score

Hi guys,
I'm just a typical lurker because the first I'm very shy person and the second I have nothing interesting to say or add to discussion. But today I got one question and maybe someone is able to help me:
How can I open last few cracks with .bct extension on macintosh?

With .swf files there wasn't any problem :)
But now I'm a little confused.

Thank you in advance for any kind of help and sorry for my very bad english.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hi guys,
I'm just a typical lurker because the first I'm very shy person and the second I have nothing interesting to say or add to discussion. But today I got one question and maybe someone is able to help me:
How can I open last few cracks with .bct extension on macintosh?

With .swf files there wasn't any problem :)
But now I'm a little confused.

Thank you in advance for any kind of help and sorry for my very bad english.
I don't think Mac is supported right now, sorry but I think Baka said he would work on it as soon as he had some time but with the forums going down and stuff I don't think he has been able to get on it. I will remind him.

In other news let me drop these off. With the passing of Carrie Fisher I think Star Wars especially with Rey, has become more important than anything. Plus not a lot of people can say they can check on Rey in her fill glory ;)

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What about "World's Eqilibrium Coop", If a understood well the idea it's about eqilibration in the world by managing angels and demons.
Whilst I appreciate the effort sandchainz, I'm afraid you haven't really understood the idea.

The whole "organisation monitors angels and demons" part is just backstory. It's meant to explain some of the current situation and doesn't really factor in to the main story.

Look at the main story this way:
A young guy lives with his rather bad tempered aunt. One day two young girls move in with them and, when the aunt isn't around, they have sex with the young guy. One day she catches one of the girls and is about to kick her out. Then the other young girl comes in and, using sex, they convince the aunt to let them stay.

With a twist that one of the young girls is an angel, and the other young girl is a succubus.

Look, I'll get the script finished and post it. Maybe that will help.

P.S. I thank you for putting up with me. Sorry for being so annoying. :eek:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey Kel your idea is going to get removed if you put it up. 2 people over at MnF have said it is indeed too soon to upload another idea and have asked me to contact Vadim about it. If I don't then they will. Not going to say who they are unless they want to reveal themselves but it's going to happen.

Everyone keeps to the same rules and an unwritten rule we all have is we wait after winning to allow others the chance to win as well. You are going to have to wait to submit again Kel. Sorry.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Kelumir said:
Look, I'll get the script finished and post it. Maybe that will help.
Yep. That will be better, seeing the whole idea will help to understand it better :)

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey Kel your idea is going to get removed if you put it up. 2 people over at MnF have said it is indeed too soon to upload another idea and have asked me to contact Vadim about it. If I don't then they will. Not going to say who they are unless they want to reveal themselves but it's going to happen.

Everyone keeps to the same rules and an unwritten rule we all have is we wait after winning to allow others the chance to win as well. You are going to have to wait to submit again Kel. Sorry.
glad I saw this, makes sense to have that unwritten rule but also on the other side of the coin, can be seen as winner of a competition being sorta punished for winning.

don't get me wrong, see the sense to it and not fussed, just offering an opinion :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

glad I saw this, makes sense to have that unwritten rule but also on the other side of the coin, can be seen as winner of a competition being sorta punished for winning.

don't get me wrong, see the sense to it and not fussed, just offering an opinion :)
Before that rule Serrated, Sin, and Thatoneguy, Moose, and MrZen were the only winners People started to get upset that there was no fairness with the competition and despite everyone paying the same price for the site, only the popular members were winning. MnF started losing a bit of business before Sin and a few others made up that rule. Since then everyone has followed that rule especially Serrated since he only submits 3-4 ideas a year.

If you won a round then your idea got turned into a game and your name got out there. You are not really being punished as the next time you submit it's only going to be easier for you to win. Most wait a month (2-3 voting periods) but in a few days it will be 2 months since I last submitted an idea.