What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I was really looking forward to resident evil game myself, I played on the site and was disappointing.

only has 3 sex scenes, certainly could have done more with it , then again, creator can make a game and I can't :)

another error, this time reported by SKSonic
scene 10, hair not animated correctly in Pulling Some Fairy Tail.

No prob, man. I've said it before, I'll say it again, I'm still here, lurking, but ready to help if need be.

Are you was droping game file on BCT player? Because I susspect you was trying to open the player directly. Drop game file on player's file.

I guess your right I try to open it directly not by drag and drop method sorry I was kinda confuse,
Thanks for the help Sand! :) truly appreciate it! +1 :D

I guess your right I try to open it directly not by drag and drop method sorry I was kinda confuse,
Thanks for the help Sand! :) truly appreciate it! +1 :D
Enjoy the games ;)

Just got back from the holidays...

The zippyshare files seem to be down from the last gifts =P Would be nice if they could be reuploaded to the mega link or something =)

Anyway thanks to Haseo and BCT for these gifts =) I also wish a Happy New Year to everyone =)

the reason the link is down is because theres a version 3 of that game.
Haseo will update it when he's online.

also, Resident Evil Facility XXX is done and will get released soon.
Happy New Year

Last edited:

On the Eve of the New Year I bring with me a few things.

First off there has been another ver of Pulling Some Fairy Tail. Fixed some bugs and animation issues.

I will add all 3 games to the Mega link in the front page now so once the Zippys go down they will still be on the Mega.

On top of this let me drop some more Star Wars Pictures. You guys are going to love this scene ;)

With that I will drop the next poll. 3 games all whom of which deserve pictures but I need to do so one at a time. Pick which one I do first!

And last but not least here is the last crack from the previous contest. Everyone from BCT works hard to give you guys content. We all want to wish you all a Happy New Year and all we ask is to show some gratitude.

Spread some love and Have a Happy New Year everyone!

3 games to end the year, tis much appreciated everyone :)

I'm still pretty new to this forum and I was just wondering if anyone had a RWBY related MnF idea?

I'm still pretty new to this forum and I was just wondering if anyone had a RWBY related MnF idea?
Me and Haseo have one. :cool:

Ok, I finished the script. Does this help with any title ideas?

Short Version:
Unknown to the public, Heaven and Hell exist and beings from these domains can come and go from Earth as they please. And Elijah is lucky enough to have an angel and a succubus staying with him.

Long Version:
Scene 1: Introduction

“Unknown to the general public, Heaven and Hell exist, and denizens from these domains frequently travel to and from Earth.”
“They are free to do so, as long as they follow the rules. Things like, don't show your true form in public, don't cause trouble, etc.”
“Hundreds of years ago, The Organisation was set up to monitor travel to and from Earth and to keep an eye on all of the angels and demons on Earth.”
“If any of them break the rules, a special agent, known as a Hunter, is sent to detain them so they can be sent back to either Heaven or Hell.”

Scene 2:
Scene opens on a modern living room.

A young guy and a blonde girl are sitting on the sofa watching TV.

A gothic girl is sitting in the chair opposite reading a book.

“Elijah is a probationary field agent for The Organisation and is currently enjoying his day off.”
“He lives with his aunt Karen, who raised him after his parents died.”
“It was a rather rough upbringing, as Karen is one of the scariest, most ruthless Hunters alive.”
“Her weapons of choice being a pair of bladed pistols that fire 50.cal incendiary rounds.”
“Currently staying with them are Serenity and Ambrosia. Half-sisters whose father works for The Organisation in England.”
“They are studying abroard and, and as is policy, they have to be housed by another member.”
“Karen has rejected the responsibility dozens of times before, but lack of housing meant her superiors gave her no choice this time.”
“Serenity is an art student and, when she’s not painting, she enjoys watching TV with Elijah.”
“Ambrosia is studying literature and prefers to be reading her books.”
“However, no matter what any of them do, they always manage to get on Karen’s nerves.”

A brunette woman in a leather jacket and jeans enters the room. She has a pair of bladed pistols strapped to her hips.

Karen (brunette woman): God Damn It Serenity! What did I tell you about leaving your paint brushes lying around?
Serenity (blonde girl): Oops. I’m sorry Ma’am.
Karen: And for the last time. Stop Calling Me MA’AM!!!
Serenity: Sorry.
Karen: God, remind me again why I let you three stay here.
Elijah: Well... I’d say it’s because you love me, but we both know it’s because I can cook and you like coming home to leftovers.
Elijah: And, you let these two stay here because the higher ups didn’t give you any choice due to lack of housing.
Karen: Humph, smart-ass.
Karen: Well whatever. I’m going out. I got a lead on a trio of imps that came through illegally and I gotta check if it pans out.
Karen: There better be something good in the fridge when I get back. None of that salad bullshit.

Karen then leaves the room. A few seconds later, Ambrosia gets up from her chair, stands next to the window and looks out.
Ambrosia (goth girl): Ok, she’s down the drive... She’s on her bike... She’s driving off... And she isssss... Gone!
Ambrosia: Finally.

There’s a puff of smoke, and Ambrosia turns into a succubus.

Ambrosia: Ahhh, that’s better. It feels good to be back in my normal skin.
Serenity: Ambrosia. I do wish you’d be more careful.

There’s a flash of light, and Serenity turns into an angel.

Serenity: You know how much she hates beings like us. What if she comes back unexpectedly and catches us? She’ll kick us out. Literally.
Ambrosia: Eh, don’t worry about it sis. We’ll just bluff our way out of it. Say we’re going to a costume part or something.
Elijah: I highly doubt that’ll work. She may not care about or pay attention to our personal lives, but she’ll see right through that.
Ambrosia: Geez, lighten up will ya?
Ambrosia: Anyway. You have the day off and we don’t have any classes today. And I’ve already planned out how we’ll be spending the day.

Sex Scene 1:
Serenity sucks Elijah’s cock while Ambrosia sucks on her breast.
Position example and P.O.V.:

Blowjob – Lick Tip, Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Suck Nipple – Easy, Medium, Hard
Elijah cums inside her mouth.

Sex Scene 2:
Serenity and Ambrosia are 69in on the sofa while Elijah fucks Serenity.

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard
Anal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Lick – Easy, Medium, Hard
Elijah cums over her back.

Sex Scene 3:
Ambrosia is lying on the sofa. Serenity is above her with her pussy over her face. Elijah kisses Serenity as he fucks Ambrosia.

Vaginal – Rub, Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Anal – Prod, Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Lick – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Elijah cums inside her pussy.

Scene 3:
Scene changes to the kitchen.

Serenity (in her angel form) is chopping vegetables while Elijah is washing dishes.

Serenity: Hey Elijah, this knife is a little dull. Where’s the sharpener?
Elijah: Second draw down, on the left.
Serenity: Thank you.

Karen then comes in through the backdoor.
Karen: God damn it. I forget my...
Karen: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?
Serenity: K-Karen!? W-wait, I-I can explain.
Serenity: I’m ah... I-I was invited to a costume party, so I...
Karen: Do I Look Like My Eyes Are Painted On!?
Elijah: Wait, Aunt Karen please, can’t we talk about this?
Karen: Oh no. I’ve been looking for a reason to get rid of you.
Karen: They knew the risks when they put you here, and now I’m kicking your ass back to England.

Meanwhile, Ambrosia (in her succubus form) is hiding behind the corner, listening to the conversation.
Ambrosia, thinking to herself: (Oh no you don’t bitch.)
Ambrosia: (I’m not letting you besmirch her perfect arse with your filthy boot print.)
Ambrosia: (Heh-heh, I think it’s time we finally deal with that pent up sexual frustration of yours.)

Ambrosia holds up her hand and it glows with a pinkish light. The same pinkish light appears around Karen.
Karen: Wh-What the fuck is going on?

Ambrosia comes into the room.
Ambrosia: Don’t worry Karen. I’m just trying to help.
Karen: You! What the fuck are you talking about?
Elijah: Ambrosia, what did you do?
Ambrosia: I figured out a while ago what her problem is. She just needs to get laid.
Serenity: Ambrosia!?
Ambrosia: What? I’m just trying to help Karen out and make all of our lives a bit more fun.
Ambrosia: Trust me guys. This is happening.

Sex Scene 4:
Karen rides on Elijah’s cock while she sucks on Ambrosia’s breast and fingers Serenity’s pussy.

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard
Anal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Elijah cums inside her arse.

Ambrosia: So, feel better?
Karen: Fuck you.
Ambrosia: Hehe. I’ll take that as a yes.
Serenity: So, does this mean we can stay?
Karen: Grr, fine. You can stay.
Karen: But next time, it happens on my terms. Got it?
Ambrosia: Deal.

End of game.
Options to play again and to repeat sex scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy New Years you beautiful bastards!

happy new year everyone

@Haseo how long does the contest last for on MNF?

Once voting starts, about 12 days. Give or take.

thanks

This most likely be only month I be submitting an idea, so really like to win but don't expect too. Winning with your first submission just doesn't happen I presume :D

Currently my idea is 3rd , think Geek Girl will win

Currently my idea is 3rd , think Geek Girl will win
Well, voting has only just started, so it's too soon to tell.
Take Harper's Christmas Mission for example, for most of the voting stage it was in second. Then there was a landslide of votes right near the the end.

Well, voting has only just started, so it's too soon to tell.
Take Harper's Christmas Mission for example, for most of the voting stage it was in second. Then there was a landslide of votes right near the the end.

yeah I would imagine there be a lot of shifting in the top spots, sorta flying blind here , as my 1st time seeing a vote on MNF. Still think Geek Girl is fave to win though.

didn't know you actually vote thumbs up or down on each submission, very cool.

It may be the next idea that gets made by Kosmos. We may get a Vadim game before that but it shouldn't be that far off.

In other news let me drop these next few pictures and leave you all with a poll since I want to know what I should do.

As you all know Carrie Fisher passed away last week. Star Moans the Sex Awakens has a scene with Princess Leia and it is the next scene up. I want to know if I should upload those pictures or not. Is it honoring what Fisher did or is it disrespectful since it has only been a week? I will do whatever you want me to do.

Vote what you want here:

At one point I will upload them but a bit further down the line so I will just hang on to them.

Incredible Bulk. Been on the list a while now.

As for your question, Haseo, I would like to thank you for considering the situation of Fisher's untimely and tragic departure. This is just my opinion, but I think it's reasonable to release the pictures, as the game itself was made a good while ago, and people can simply refrain from looking right now if they want.

Last edited:
Back