What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Curious Question:
What's so special about anal ,that so many want it so badly? It's basically just normal sex in the hole a little further behind...or is it not?

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Curious Question:
What's so special about anal ,that so many want it so badly? It's basically just normal sex in the hole a little further behind...or is it not?
Some people just like the poop hole! lol

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't care if it's repeated pussy sex. It's my personal favorite hole. Just keep the positions interesting and give the characters good reactions and anatomy. They may want to consider adding "Sex sounds" to these games though.

Not the old recording they used to put on EVERY game. But just the sounds.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally, I think Jessie is probably the hottest chick in Pokemon. She's one of the few actual women there, after all. She's got a bit of that sexy bitch thing going on.

Curious Question:
It's a bit taboo, and something many of us are likely to not experience in life - at least not anytime soon.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Curious Question:
Well in a lot of modern culture it's still considered a taboo act, only discussed in back rooms so to speak. Also the anus self-lubricates much less than the vagina(or mouth), making for a generally rougher experience for both parties.

Personally, I think Jessie is probably the hottest chick in Pokemon. She's one of the few actual women there, after all. She's got a bit of that sexy bitch thing going on.
I'm pretty indifferent to Jessie. the wicked witch vibe wasn't really working for me, although her design is fairly appealing(especially in the manga). My favorite poke-girl is aged up Misty. Something about her revealing outfit getting filled out really makes my Diglet use harden.

TheLasagna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I get your point Crawdaddy.
However, like Dylan said:
He is a fan of grownup Misty.

Jessie might be one of the few women, but that doesnt mean that the other female characters wont outclass her as soon as you rate their grownup versions (which will be the version discussed for MnF games).

Even though I must admit that the outfit isnt too bad (but her hair is a major turn off for me :().

Regarding the anal discussion:
I think it got something to do with a display of domination.
Im not into it so i never had deeper thoughts about it.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Grownup May and grownup Dawn, +good old nurse joy and some of the younger Gym leaders like Flannery or Skyla for me.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Something about her revealing outfit getting filled out really makes my Diglet use harden.
Well I've never heard THAT expression before. Then again, I know about 6 people with Metapods named Richard so this is a breath of fresh air for me.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are more pictures of Tsunade and her next "Victim" ;)

Enjoy!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I get your point Crawdaddy.
However, like Dylan said:
He is a fan of grownup Misty.

Jessie might be one of the few women, but that doesnt mean that the other female characters wont outclass her as soon as you rate their grownup versions (which will be the version discussed for MnF games).
Yeah, but unless you're referring to specific fan versions, their grownup versions are entirely hypothetical. Unless the show has moved a lot of time since I stopped watching it as a teen.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only sicko here who would proudly fuck a Jynx?
I feel it'd be like I was pounding mr. PoPo...... However if I had to do the dirty dance with a pocket monster It's have to be Lopunny. I'm not into furries but those legs can use attract for days.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Gardevoir all the way for me!

I also bring with me more pictures. Time for Titfucking Jutsu!

TheLasagna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, but unless you're referring to specific fan versions, their grownup versions are entirely hypothetical. Unless the show has moved a lot of time since I stopped watching it as a teen.
Yeah, the official version are hypothetical. For now.
Until there will be a show to tell the stories of Ash´s children or something like that :D
But the fan versions can give you some good impressions on how they could look like.
Imo it makes a lot of sense to look at the grownup versions, because you might have had a crush on them as teen but you grew up. Anime/cartoon characters dont age, so they stay teenagers. So either you still are into their childish appearance or you try to develop the characters, so they fit your age again. Kind of trying to ignite your passion for them again.
I hope that I was able to make at least some sense :confused:

Am I the only sicko here who would proudly fuck a Jynx?
I admire your commitment.